Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CSGO Servers on Amazon EC2?

Post New Thread Reply   

TandelK
Old 09-25-2018 , 04:28   Re: CSGO Servers on Amazon EC2?
Reply With Quote #21

I would not recommned if you are going to try with 1 Year free trial. The EC2 Free Trial has very bad processor for running CSGO Server. Only good if you want to run Training Server at specific timings and closing them because they also have Bandwidth Limit for every month. I have been trying to use them in my region and see lot of var issues later on the servers also. If you are going for paid version than get a better processor with that you can surely get good Stable CSGO Server setup depending on the requirement. with that you can run Retake Mod or Competitive Modes. For other modes like 1vs1 Arena , Surf or other Game modes i would not recommend them if you have high number of Active Players on the server more than 10 or 12.
Old 10-17-2021 , 08:07   Re: CSGO Servers on Amazon EC2?
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandelK View Post
I would not recommned if you are going to try with 1 Year free trial. The EC2 Free Trial has very bad processor for running CSGO Server. Only good if you want to run Training Server at specific timings and closing them because they also have Bandwidth Limit for every month. I have been trying to use them in my region and see lot of var issues later on the servers also. If you are going for paid version than get a better processor with that you can surely get good Stable CSGO Server setup depending on the requirement. with that you can run Retake Mod or Competitive Modes. For other modes like 1vs1 Arena , Surf or other Game modes i would not recommend them if you have high number of Active Players on the server more than 10 or 12.
If You want to buy gaming servers in any region, you can DM me on discord KillerRoi#8552