Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Need a custom plugin developed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
blackpoisoN
Old 11-02-2019 , 17:31   Need a custom plugin developed
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I am looking for someone who could custom develop me a plugin that has the features which are the same as WarmupServer Deathmatch server.
  • Deathmatch plugin (perhaps you can use a DM plugin that already exists and just customize it?)
  • Linked with the FACEIT API, if the player is subscribed to our FACEIT organizer page then they'll get a [VIP] tag in front of their name.
  • If you're a VIP member, you'll always be prioritized above non-FACEIT Organizer subscribers/non-VIP players.
  • If you're NOT a VIP member, you can only play on the server for 40 minutes at a time then you'll get kicked.
  • If the server is full, and a non-VIP member tries to connect, then it won't allow them. They'll get a popup disconnected msg saying "Subscribe to bla bla bla to play here".
  • If the server is full, and a VIP member tries to connect, then it will kick a non-VIP player who has been connected the longest of the non-VIP players on the server.
  • Every 10-15 minutes, the server weapon/mode will change (pistols only, rifles only, AWP only).
  • Every time the weapon/mode changes, a custom sound will be played. (Example: Pistols Only).
  • If you're a VIP, you can use the AWP whenever you want. Only a maximum of 3 AWPs allowed to be used at a time.
  • If you're a non-VIP, you cannot use the AWP.

And possibly some extra small features that I can think of in the near future.

Payment included (obviously)

Please add me on Discord: blackpoisoN#5950
Or DM me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/blackpoisoNcs (preferably Discord).

Many thanks!

Last edited by blackpoisoN; 11-02-2019 at 19:14.