Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Witch is appearing in the fire when somebody throw a molotov
    Old 04-10-2019 , 04:50   [L4D1 & L4D2] DragoWitches: Witch On Fire
    Reply With Quote #1

Warning: Alpha-version !

Description:
    Everytime when you throw molotov you should be careful, because you can disturb the witch if you throw it too far.
    Safe distance, chance, number of witches and spawn intervals are configurable.
    Settings (ConVars):
    l4d_witch_on_fire_enabled - Enable plugin (1 - On / 0 - Off)
    l4d_witch_on_fire_chance - def: 20 - Chance the witch is appear in molotov fire (1 to 100), 0 - to disable
    l4d_witch_on_fire_mindelay - def: 3 - Minimum time in sec. after molotov explosion when witches should appear.
    l4d_witch_on_fire_maxdelay - def: 7 - Maximum time in sec. after molotov explosion when witches should appear
    l4d_witch_on_fire_count_min - def: 2 - Minimum number of witches to spawn in the fire
    l4d_witch_on_fire_count_max - def: 3 - Maximum number of witches to spawn in the fire
    l4d_witch_on_fire_mininterval - def: 0.7 - Minimum time interval beetween each witch spawn (in sec.)
    l4d_witch_on_fire_maxinterval - def: 2.0 - Maximum time interval beetween each witch spawn (in sec.)
    l4d_witch_on_fire_minsafedist - def: 700.0 - Minimum client distance to molotov explosion point in order to allow witch spawn event to begin
    Credits:
    BHaType, MasterMind420, Lux - for different methods of identification of molotov inferno origin vector.
    SilverShot - for example of "hurt" entity method.
    TODOs:
    - Add changing the velocity
    - Add MORE fire
    - Fix the witch sometimes lost the target when using point_hurt and client is located too far (try delay the hurt).
    Bugs:
    - Witch on fire event triggered when somebody break the gas canister (possibly, return to BHaType method, or hook "break" output).
    - Too low values of "l4d_witch_on_fire_mininterval" can cause client crash (possibly, due to the sounds channel overload).
    - Sometimes witches are teleported out of the fire to the random place because they collide with world or other models since plugin doesn't check whether destination is empty.
    - infinite rapid scream sound of some witches spawned on fire ("fixed" in v1.4)
    Support:
    - I don't plan to support this plugin anymore, because I switched to another my similar project. Maybe, somebody wants to continue it.
    Compatibility:
    - L4D1
    - L4D2 (untested)
    Previous changeLog
    Spoiler

Donate
    Donates are very appreciated and welcomed for further inspiration, make me happy, and make next updates came out more often:
    - Patreon (Paypal)
    - BitCoin
    - Ю.Money
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_WitchOnFire_v1.0.sp - 607 views - 7.8 KB)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_WitchOnFire_v1.1.sp - 613 views - 7.6 KB)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_WitchOnFire_v1.4.sp - 800 views - 10.6 KB)

Last edited by Dragokas; 09-29-2022 at 05:29.