Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

vasiokas
Old 06-22-2014 , 06:01   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #241

not working win7 pleas insert you versio exe. ???
slark
Old 06-26-2014 , 01:38   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #242

hi
i'm finding seDirector freezes up alot, the UI is unresponsive, i have to terminate it via Task Manager, doing so will create another instance of scrds.exe in Task Manager, the server running TF2 is fine, and operates normally, its just seDirector always freezes up on me, any ideas?
i leave the UI open all the time, so when i log into my VM, the screen is there where i last left it.
running VM windows 2012R2, clean install. .net4.5.1 installed.

Last edited by slark; 06-26-2014 at 01:41.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2014 , 16:26   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaura View Post
This is Alaura, spoke with you months ago on a more instant messanger thing, But Steamcmd is kinda taking over hldsupdatetool, want to kinda phase that out sooner or later, Why im saying this is, synergy keeps wanting to use hldsupdatetools but it wont let it update.
The network hldsupdatetool uses was shut down a year ago. All future updates must be done with steamcmd. Synergy appears to be ID 17525.

Last edited by Powerlord; 06-26-2014 at 16:27.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-16-2014 , 10:58   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #244

Synergy support will be available in seDirector 1.9, which should be coming out soon. There is a freezing issue that affects some users that has also been resolved and will be in the next release.

Thanks guys!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
wangningyu
Old 07-18-2014 , 02:58   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post

seDirector Version 1.8

seDirector was formerly known as SRCDS Admin. Thanks for following this software!

This is a server management software for Windows-based machines. It works with most versions of Windows.

Features:
  • Supported Games:
    Age of Chivalry, Alien Swarm, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up, Day of Defeat: Source, Dystopia, Eternal Silence, Garry's Mod, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II, Smashball, Synergy, Team Fortress 2, Zombie Panic! Source
  • Manually Start, Stop, Restart, Update, Show/Hide Server
  • Automatically restarts crashed/hung servers
  • Finds the next available port to use to avoid conflicts
  • Immediate automatic update of an outdated server (notifies in-game players of server maintenance)
  • Set the processor affinity for each server
  • Hides the server and update console windows
  • SteamCMD and HLDSUpdateTool support
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive support
  • Server creator - create servers from scratch
  • Automatic Addon Installation - install add-ons without ever leaving the GUI!
  • Automatic BZ2 Compression
  • Automatic FTP Synchronization
  • Manage your servers with ease!

Support Requests: Please do NOT post bug reports or errors in the forum. Please direct questions and comments here.

Many more features are coming!

Download here

Support Requests: Please do NOT post bug reports or errors in the forum. Please direct questions and comments here.

Thank you!

thanks for share !

but can help us to support multi language version , then we can try translation it.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-18-2014 , 13:33   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangningyu View Post
thanks for share !

but can help us to support multi language version , then we can try translation it.
Thanks for the feedback. You can vote on multilanguage support at our support portal.

http://support.ashersoftware.com

Thanks!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
erwinquek
Old 07-24-2014 , 21:54   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #247

Really looking forward to the new version. The GUI hanging problem is driving me crazy. Actually with this freezing problem, its better off stating the game server off a bat file. More stable.

Anyways ... hopefully the new version will be out soon and really solves the hanging problem.
xSpeced
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2014 , 10:11   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinquek View Post
Really looking forward to the new version. The GUI hanging problem is driving me crazy. Actually with this freezing problem, its better off stating the game server off a bat file. More stable.

Anyways ... hopefully the new version will be out soon and really solves the hanging problem.
I gave up on this. I'll go back to using Dr.McKay's autoupdate and batch files. I suggest you do the same until this program gets more mature and supports editing of server settings on the fly.
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-28-2014 , 17:48   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpeced View Post
I gave up on this. I'll go back to using Dr.McKay's autoupdate and batch files. I suggest you do the same until this program gets more mature and supports editing of server settings on the fly.
What are you guys talking about this is the most impressive program I have seen in years it does everything for you, sure there is going to be bugs and errors but the program still works amazingly.

Thank you br5dy for doing this program to our windows users I am using the Free Edition but just because I wanna support you im going to buy the Pro one even tho I dont even need it and I hope you still will be doing updates. Thank you.
Send a message via Skype™ to TUSK3N1337
Research
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-28-2014 , 22:47   Re: [v1.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #250

seDirector version is now 1.9. check http://ashersoftware.com/seDirector/download/