Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

nzipatterson
Old 01-21-2014 , 19:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2491

Hello! Im having problems with this plug in ;(

Ive installed the simple way and it was working and getting stats from my server like kills/deaths ect. BUT then it just crashed my server and keeped crashing it within 5 minutes of restarting ;(

Here is the text from the online console, any help would be greatly appreciated

L 01/22/2014 - 09:48:23: [SM] Unexpected fatal logging error (file "C:\TCAFiles\Users\IsaacP\595\tf\addons\sourc emod\logs\L20140122.log")
L 01/22/2014 - 09:48:23: [SM] Platform returned error: "The system cannot find the path specified.
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-22-2014 , 02:31   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2492

So if you remove the stats plugin the server runs just fine? Does this also happen if you load the plugin using the console? What is the output on console if you do this?
Is there really a blank in your path? (sourc emod)

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
nzipatterson
Old 01-30-2014 , 00:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2493

Yep server runs fine, no hitches what so ever. and whats loading it via console? New to servers
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-30-2014 , 01:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2494

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzipatterson View Post
Yep server runs fine, no hitches what so ever. and whats loading it via console? New to servers
Login to RCON via "rcon_address <server IP address and port>", then "rcon_password <your rcon password>", then "rcon sm plugins load <plugin name>"
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 02-02-2014 , 03:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2495

So I seem to be encountering an issue with the Sandman Stun-ball/Moonshot tracking. Whenever a player airblasts someone or shoots them with the Force-a-Nature (not a kill, just a shot), it gives them a point for stunning the player. I'm not sure how the heck to fix this little issue with the player_stunned event. I know I could do some sort of weapon check for the FaN/Festive FaN/Any flamethrower, but I don't know if there's a better way.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 02-02-2014 at 03:43.
SCV
Old 02-21-2014 , 05:03   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2496

hey guys, i have a problem T^T
[ sorry for bad english ]
top10 sound doesn't work even i try to change rank_connectsoundtop10 "0" to rank_connectsoundtop10 "1"
and also natascha . when i play natascha and fire to enemy, getting 1 points each bullet omg..
so i changed rank_nataschapoints "1" to rank_nataschapoints "0"

but not work! help me!
KAPUTZ
Old 02-28-2014 , 19:01   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2497

I had a hard time to understand the 4th step in the detailed installation guide.

It says:
"Now run the SQL scripts containted in the web interface package by going into phpMyAdmin>SQL>copy/paste the code and press Go. This make the necessary tables for the database."

Despite the fact that "containted" is misspelled, my first question was "what is this phpMyAdmin and where can I find it?". I'm not used to manage webservers, so I wasted some time thinking, until I guessed that this means a tool in the control panel to handle the databases. In my case (using Plesk system) it was called "Webadmin". I believe a better explanation about this would be nice.

Also (and I believe this was the worst doubt), the guide tells me to "run the SQL scripts"..."copy/paste the code...". Where is this code? Inside the package? But the guide tells me to "Extract the TF2 ranking webinterface zipfile" ONLY IN THE STEP 5???

It's clear to me now that I need to unzip the package BEFORE STEP 4, in order to access the "sqlscripts" folder, copy the codes from 6 different files and run it through the Webadmin tool.

Plus, I've also noticed that the zipfile is named "TF2 Ranking Web Interface v7.6.1" but the inside folder is still called "v7.1.1".

Anyway thanks for this awesome plugin!

[Edited]
I think that one possible easy way of reaching the phpMyAdmin area is typing:
https://74.52.132.179:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin
(Replace with your numbers.)
I Don't know if this structure works just for my server (Linux) or if it is default.

Last edited by KAPUTZ; 02-28-2014 at 19:33. Reason: Some text pasted from clipboard had * instead spaces.
Windle
Old 03-20-2014 , 15:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2498

Hey,

Is there any way to reset player ranks? I tried adding a new .smx with its other files but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks, Windle.
Send a message via MSN to Windle
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2014 , 02:30   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2499

I think to reset you have the wipe the entries from the database table. I don't think there is a command or something like that.

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de

Last edited by Sillium; 03-21-2014 at 02:30.
Windle
Old 03-21-2014 , 12:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
the database table
Database table? Where would that be?
Send a message via MSN to Windle