[L4D2] New Ammo Packs

Post New Thread Reply   

ALEXANDER020
Old 12-29-2016 , 13:19   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Update (2.0)
: Re-added back the unrevivable method after deploying Jingle Boxes. It's untested though.
: Separated the ammo pile remover as a plugin helper.
: Memory leak fixed.

Also, 1.1 Anti-Rush helper update released!

Quote:
The server crashes when I unfold the box with the privileges of VIP and ADMIN on the predictions, the reason is probably so I don't have time to unpack and I demolished bully I put again and crashes the server.((
Farmoza
Old 12-29-2016 , 19:14   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #32

When you open the boxes often restarts the server. No updates are bug fixes. Very sorry(((((
kochiurun119
BANNED
Old 01-13-2017 , 10:15   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #33

Can't compiler with sourcemod 1.7. Plz fix or convenert a version for sourmdo 1.7
Send a message via ICQ to kochiurun119 Send a message via AIM to kochiurun119 Send a message via Yahoo to kochiurun119 Send a message via Skype™ to kochiurun119
ALEXANDER020
Old 01-16-2017 , 23:33   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Update (2.1): Fixed the crashing along with other bugs.
Crash the server FUN BOX
NgBUCKWANGS
Old 01-23-2017 , 16:10   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #35

I went ahead and thought I'd give this plugin a try to see how my ABM plugin was conflicting with it but I can't figure it out. If I only use the smx and gamedata file I do get a menu with sm_dap_info but nothing is implemented. If I install the helpers and include files, the server starts up but joining it gives me a black screen and it never finishes loading? I even went ahead and installed the [L4D2] Game Files Precacher but it didn't help. Joining the server gives me a black screen and I never get in.

I checked the SourceMod 1.8.0.5967 logs but there are no errors and accelerator reports no crashes. I tried it on a clean SourceMod installation on a Linux server running L4D2 without any other custom plugins and I can't get started. I believe I've been up and down your first post but can't find out where I'm going wrong. I tried No Mercy and Dead Center and even restarted L4D2. I'm always ending up at the black screen and I never get in.

The last thing I see in the server console is

CreateFragmentsFromFile: 'models/parachute/parachute_blue.dx80.vtx' doesn't exist.

Am I missing something?
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 01-23-2017 , 17:51   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgBUCKWANGS View Post
I went ahead and thought I'd give this plugin a try to see how my ABM plugin was conflicting with it but I can't figure it out. If I only use the smx and gamedata file I do get a menu with sm_dap_info but nothing is implemented. If I install the helpers and include files, the server starts up but joining it gives me a black screen and it never finishes loading? I even went ahead and installed the [L4D2] Game Files Precacher but it didn't help. Joining the server gives me a black screen and I never get in.

I checked the SourceMod 1.8.0.5967 logs but there are no errors and accelerator reports no crashes. I tried it on a clean SourceMod installation on a Linux server running L4D2 without any other custom plugins and I can't get started. I believe I've been up and down your first post but can't find out where I'm going wrong. I tried No Mercy and Dead Center and even restarted L4D2. I'm always ending up at the black screen and I never get in.

The last thing I see in the server console is

CreateFragmentsFromFile: 'models/parachute/parachute_blue.dx80.vtx' doesn't exist.

Am I missing something?
hmm...this is just a guess, but is your server using the downloadstable? the reason why i ask is because that sounds like the behavior for a server that uploads custom files, black screen never ending load, i bet if u were to temporarily disable any files uploading to clients it would work, if that's the problem then i may know a way around it,.. just a guess

Maybe this will help...I haven't done this in years, whether all the instructions still apply or not I don't know...
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175952

Last edited by MasterMind420; 01-23-2017 at 18:00.
edwinvega86
Old 01-25-2017 , 02:48   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #37

My server closes, I do not know what the error might be? This only happens when a player is this viewer, some solution? Block the option afk or rest.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2017 , 08:18   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgBUCKWANGS View Post
[...]
I believe what you are missing are the materials and models that this plugin and its helpers use and I already provided an installation guide in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinvega86 View Post
[...]
Aha! So that's what causes the crashes, I may have overloaded the main plugin with so much 'reset the client to its normal state' code. I think I need to optimize it.

Last edited by cravenge; 01-25-2017 at 08:20.
edwinvega86
Old 01-25-2017 , 21:07   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #39

How silly of me. Thank you very much for your immediate response.
No doubt their work is one of my favorites, sorry for my bad english
Farmoza
Old 03-09-2017 , 04:54   Re: [L4D2] Different Ammo Packs
Reply With Quote #40

And that the plugin is no longer supported.