Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S] Friendly Fire Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

Bigbuck
Old 10-12-2009 , 17:57   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #21

Thank you, and you're welcome. I am happy to hear it is working good for you.
Dirton
BANNED
Old 11-08-2009 , 09:00   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #22

Could you make some check for mp_friendlyfire 0 to make plugin sm_css_ffm_type 0 in case FF is OFF. I have GG server, and FF is activated only from HE level and I want to set sm_css_ffm_type 1/2 after that event, but now it loads with error and never starts to work. Of course it's not a big problem, since I could simply reload whole plugin on that event, but never the less I don't like my error log filling with errors.
Bigbuck
Old 11-08-2009 , 09:42   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #23

You car try this version. The last time I worked on it, I removed the mp_friendlyfire check as it was just a pain in the butt.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (css_ff_manager.sp - 533 views - 5.8 KB)
Dirton
BANNED
Old 11-08-2009 , 16:41   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #24

Thanks, it works perfectly now, and I don’t need to set any cvars, it simply works as soon as FF is enabled.
zerosin
Old 12-15-2009 , 07:33   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #25

Hi there,
Thanks for this great module, we are also a mani convert and was missing this feature, our community really appreciates it.

I was wondering if I could get some help with, its the CSSFFM (In lightgreen) text that spams chat @ the beginning of each round, is there a way turn that off? Where can I disable it in .sp file? We already have lots of stats, damage report, etc in text, and would really like to have that silent.

Another thing I was wondering if it was possible to add in a future release, instead of completely slapping, a lesser slap. I remembered that mani only moved your view, instead of completely slapping... Maybe it was a lesser slap I think... Anyways, reason why is that some maps, you could FF off some maps or railing or roof, like Piranesi. Even experienced players FF sometimes, being slapped off and die is a double whammy for the team, losing 2 players because of FF. We'd like a feature that warns the attacker slightly, rather than a full slap, think its possible? We already turned off slap damage, maybe you could add to set the slap amount. ie. 0%-100% Slap, and keep the 0%-100% Damage options.

Hope you get what I'm saying, this is a great tool regardless, just wondering if the above are attainable with your module, would really love to see those request implemented.

zero

Last edited by zerosin; 12-15-2009 at 07:37.
Bigbuck
Old 12-15-2009 , 09:21   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #26

If you set sm_css_ffm_announce to 0 in the css_ff_manager.cfg that will disable all announcements.
I do understand what you are saying about what Mani did. I don't think they actually did a slap. I think they moved the players view. Moving their view may be possible in SM, but it is something I will have to look into.
Bigbuck
Old 01-16-2010 , 11:02   Re: [CSS] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #27

It seems I forgot to post a few versions haha. I did some optimization work on it last night so we are at v1.0.6. I've updated the OP with all the information so please read that.
gaissi
Old 02-20-2010 , 04:54   Re: [CS:S] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #28

Hey,

Your translations file have a misstake. The plugin print the message the wrong way round. I have fixed it, and at a german translation.

Greetings
gaissi
Attached Files
File Type: txt css_ff_manager.txt (449 Bytes, 185 views)

Last edited by gaissi; 03-06-2010 at 05:43.
Noitartsiger
Old 01-17-2013 , 07:09   Re: [CS:S] Friendly Fire Manager
Reply With Quote #29

A pity, this doesn't work anymore!

CS:S - linux

Plugin loads, no Error, creates the cfg file - everything fine so far - but it doesn't do anything ingame :/.

This would be a perfect plugin to replace the team wounding feature of Mani.
Can anybody fix this little plugin?
Or is there any similar plugin around?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

EDIT:
Ok, I found something similar working: "Reflect team damage" by mad_hamster
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=117246

Last edited by Noitartsiger; 01-21-2013 at 08:09.