Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Rock the Vote for Counter Strike Source 2019

Post New Thread Reply   

doctorn0
Old 04-09-2019 , 02:18   Rock the Vote for Counter Strike Source 2019
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone! I Arrrr Dr.N0! I have come in digital anguish in dire search for what i hope is to be the latest functioning script system that will allow my Nodecraft server to operate a rock the vote system. I have come across some kind of file compiler which seems nice and is set to my likings, but i am almost Certain of missing processes that would enable it to fully function. then aside from it being 10 years old i am not sure if it would even still work for i have read in some forums that css updates were causing current issues at that time.

Therefore I would like to scrub the process ive begun and start a new one.

So if there is anybody here who could help link me to a latest script that would work or maybe even help me go about setting it up. please do message me, i truly could use all of the help in the community that can be offered. I am not computer illiterate, i do know a decent set skills of programming and coding so i can be worked with as if not a total idiot.
please feel free to contact me here:.

here: https://gamebanana.com/members/1686694
here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dr_n0/
or at my gametracker.

Thanks ahead of time to those for the help and Thanks to those who dwell, for still upholding such a community. Source WILL Live Forever.

P.S. a SiteModerator should devote a few hours a month to slowly adding COUNTLESS Smilies to the Smiley List because these VBulletins used to have some AWEEEEEEESOME stuff in them and they were always the best part besides the ranking systems and gift systems etc
doctorn0
Old 04-12-2019 , 15:18   Re: Rock the Vote for Counter Strike Source 2019
Reply With Quote #2

can anybody please just tell me that im stupid and that the latest build of sourcemod is exactly what i need and am looking for before i start trying to figure out how to upload and connect all these files for it? i dont want to tangle files on my server that arent gonna work and am going to have to undo everything. i noticed the latest version of source mod works with csgo as well. does it work for both source and csgo?
nosoop
Veteran Member
Old 04-13-2019 , 12:30   Re: Rock the Vote for Counter Strike Source 2019
Reply With Quote #3

Alright, since there's actually a question I can understand (and can properly identify that you posted this in the wrong place, since it was originally in the MM:S plugin subforum):

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorn0 View Post
[...] the latest build of sourcemod is exactly what i need and am looking for before i start trying to figure out how to upload and connect all these files for it? [...] i noticed the latest version of source mod works with csgo as well. does it work for both source and csgo?
  1. Yes. SourceMod has a Rock the Vote plugin; once you've installed it you have to move rockthevote.smx out of addons/sourcemod/plugins/disabled
  2. Yes. SourceMod works for both CS:S and CS:GO, provided they're at the latest version (which I assume is the case since you're on a game server provider).

Last edited by nosoop; 04-13-2019 at 17:55.