Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility

Post New Thread Reply   

bottswana
Old 05-28-2011 , 17:52   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #41

This plugin does seem to still work, though the menu is broken now, and chat works from slave -> master but not from master -> slave.
Shame, it chould have been a nice feature.
Mosalar
Old 05-28-2011 , 18:08   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #42

Even though it is not my plugin per say, I will give permission to anyone who wants to pick it up and fix the issues.

Daedilus is a personal friend of mine. He has been overwhelmed with rl and will not be returning for some time.
Calystos
Old 07-04-2011 , 00:30   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #43

Was having the same issue in that it wasn't chatting from the master server to the clients but simply adding the "sm_nets2s_ip" line to the master server fixed that issue. EDIT: Reset the ip line to defaults an its still letting me send messages from the master servers console. Go fig, *shrugs*.

Not sure if the menu works fully but it appears when I type "!sm_nmenu" in a normal chat box ingame, an you can go through various items on it, etc. Surprised it doesn't have any option to link to it from sourcemods menu system though, less its an option or a setting I've not noticed yet.

Other than that, and that I had to mod the code a teeny bit to make it compile in a linux shell an a lil sub-dir clean up, it appears to be working fine so far,
Send a message via ICQ to Calystos Send a message via AIM to Calystos Send a message via MSN to Calystos Send a message via Yahoo to Calystos Send a message via Skype™ to Calystos
Heartless 1.0
Old 08-14-2011 , 11:25   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #44

Does this log what people say? Or does it only log errors?
Old 01-04-2012 , 13:19   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #45

Anyone know why this doesn't make the menu appear (well a little empty box appears an the menu 1-2-etc buttons work still) in games like Nuclear Dawn? Works perfectly in TF2 though. Is there any source code tweaks to do that'll make it work properly for all games?
Send a message via ICQ to Calystos Send a message via AIM to Calystos Send a message via MSN to Calystos Send a message via Yahoo to Calystos Send a message via Skype™ to Calystos
Rd1981
Old 05-03-2012 , 03:46   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #46

Would it be possible to expand this plugin to work with minecraft and on a website so the shoutbox on the website can communicate with servers ?
BloodyNightmare
Old 12-03-2012 , 20:18   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #47

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, it shows everything is working, but the servers aren't actually communicating with eachother.
checkster
BANNED
Old 06-05-2013 , 05:03   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #48

Why are people having problems ? I installed this in 3 mins. Only issue I have had is the admin flags not working as they should.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2013 , 05:22   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #49

I had to edit it to fix up an error in the s2s admin commands, and to fix command access, but other than that it works fine. Doesn't use admin immunity levels though.
checkster
BANNED
Old 06-07-2013 , 13:34   Re: [NetS2S] Multi-Server Chat / Admin Utility
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by friagram View Post
I had to edit it to fix up an error in the s2s admin commands, and to fix command access, but other than that it works fine. Doesn't use admin immunity levels though.
Same problem for me, plus its not writing/sending/loging the admin commands, so for safety I removed those.