Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2015 , 20:48   Re: [v2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0nw0nk View Post
How exactly do we uninstall it when there is no uninstaller nor any documentation telling us how to remove it ?

Or isit just using the normal windows built in uninstaller from the control panel.
Simply uninstall it using Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in the Control Panel. Soon there will be an auto-update feature so we won't have to mess with this. :-/

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2015 , 20:50   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #402

I've made some additional changes to the program and have digitally signed the executable now.

Can you please try it again? I have not seen any freezes at all with this version.

http://sedirector.com/debug/seDirector.zip

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2015 , 12:29   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
I've made some additional changes to the program and have digitally signed the executable now.

Can you please try it again? I have not seen any freezes at all with this version.

http://sedirector.com/debug/seDirector.zip
Still freezing
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2015 , 17:04   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
Still freezing
Did you happen to notice how long it took before it froze? Was it 10 minutes or a few hours? Or if you don't know, how many hours between the time you started it and the time it froze did you see it happen?

Thank you,

Maximoose
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2015 , 09:23   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #405

i cant check, but looks like it takes hours, not minutes... in may case.
p.s. and yes still freezing
C0nw0nk
Old 03-23-2015 , 13:24   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #406

When i recieve a freeze or (crash) the only difference i can actualy see on the interface is what is monitoring the CPU / Ram consumption seems to vanish.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2015 , 03:43   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #407

The version before the latest one lasted 3 days before the freeze.

It looks like it freezes when you leave Remote Desktop (or when you connect back).
I had seDirector minimized when I logged off RD and was unable to open it back since it simply just froze after I logged back in through RDP.

- Using Windows 2012 R2 64bit.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2015 , 13:22   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilalmon View Post
The version before the latest one lasted 3 days before the freeze.

It looks like it freezes when you leave Remote Desktop (or when you connect back).
I had seDirector minimized when I logged off RD and was unable to open it back since it simply just froze after I logged back in through RDP.

- Using Windows 2012 R2 64bit.
Okay thanks for the input guys I will personally make a few more changes to get this knocked out. This is annoying but we are getting very close to tracking down the issue.

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-27-2015 , 17:22   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #409

I found a small bug that affects RDP and redrawing of the server list screen, which could cause it to freeze.

Try this EXE inside of the ZIP:
http://sedirector.com/debug/seDirector-debug1.zip

Thanks all!

erwinquek
Old 03-29-2015 , 00:23   Re: [v2.2.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windo
Reply With Quote #410

What is the latest version now? Here states 2.2.1, download states 2.2. Upgrade to 2.2.1 need to uninstall 2.2 first?