Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

a couple errors (bad loads and crashes)

Post New Thread Reply   

2xPutt
Old 03-28-2004 , 16:57   a couple errors (bad loads and crashes)
Reply With Quote #1

hey, i'm sorry that i am contributing to the ongoing flood of n00bs to the server asking prolly the same questions over and over.... but it's to be expected with everyone learning about AMX X from csnation.net lol.... but i have my own n00b questions:

somethings to know
1. i run a listenserver
2. i know how to use AMX(i had it, but got rid of it completely)
3. i am using metamod (not metamodx)
4. my listenserver is a windows server

i was playing with my bro earlier today and i had the amx_arena plugin (the insane pistols arena) and it said running when i did amx_plugins.... but when we start playing, the server crashes and gives me this error exactly:

"FATAL ERROR:
SZ_GetSpace : overflow without FSB_ALLOWOVERFLOW set on Server Reliable Datagram"

what does this mean?

i also have a question about plugins and having bad loads
i got covertops.1.0F.amx (i changed the name of the .amx) because it came up as covertops.1[1][1]0F.sma when i downloaded it(maybe there's a problem there?)..... blindfury.sma and amx_dualmp5.amx i compiled them on the webcompiler and did the put .amx file here stuff.... and i got a bad load for em..... i also did the compiler.bat in my scripting folder, but still got a bad load.... can anyone tell me why i'm getting bad loads for these plugins?

again, sorry for the long message and thank you very much in advance for helping me
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2004 , 17:33  
Reply With Quote #2

Rename the plugins to an easier name like :
Dualmp5.amx
Covertops.amx
Pistolarena.amx

Now make sure they are in your plugins folder and then make sure you added them in your plugins.ini , for the problem with your server. I am not really sure but , shouldn't you have MetamodX to support the updated file and work with some of these plugins? When I updated I could use some of those plugins you listed.
Send a message via MSN to Peli