Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

whtevrwt
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-23-2017 , 13:46   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #651

I have another suggestion if it's not already a possibility in the warden plugin:

If the warden types !nolr, then the prisoners are not able to use !lr to activate their LR. The command should be able to be activated any time by the warden. It should also show in chat that prisoners are not allowed to get a Last Request.
Old 09-24-2017 , 09:30   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtevrwt View Post
I have another suggestion if it's not already a possibility in the warden plugin:

If the warden types !nolr, then the prisoners are not able to use !lr to activate their LR. The command should be able to be activated any time by the warden. It should also show in chat that prisoners are not allowed to get a Last Request.
A good idea
Send a message via Skype™ to September
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2017 , 11:53   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by September View Post
I see you downloaded the new version. But here are the bugs that were in the previous version:
1. The battle of ghosts should go 3 rounds, and we played more and the score was conducted like this: round 2 of 1, round 3 of 1.

2. In the game "TorchRelay", players continue to burn after passing the torch to another player.

3. In the game "SuicideBomber" terrorists can kill with a knife, before this was not.

There are also games that end before the time. I will write about this later, and I will also attach video records, if they are necessary.

1. "Ghosts" - Can't reproduce this. Could you show me your cfg. but just when the values aren't on default. Yeah please add you configs every time when you don't use default values.

2. "TorchRelay" - yeah bugged as shit... we're on it.

3. "SuicideBomber" - Can't reproduce this. The terrors even don't get a knife on this day. The knife will be removed on event start. Maybe another plugin (e.g. cleanwpn?) conflicts?

Quote:

It's a very nice! I like! :awesomemustache:
We put this to dev these days...
Old 09-25-2017 , 13:48   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post

1. "Ghosts" - Can't reproduce this. Could you show me your cfg. but just when the values aren't on default. Yeah please add you configs every time when you don't use default values.

2. "TorchRelay" - yeah bugged as shit... we're on it.

3. "SuicideBomber" - Can't reproduce this. The terrors even don't get a knife on this day. The knife will be removed on event start. Maybe another plugin (e.g. cleanwpn?) conflicts?

It's a very nice! I like! :awesomemustache:
We put this to dev these days...

No, there are no conflicting plugins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQYELQZkmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxDp...ature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMOB...ature=youtu.be
Attached Files
File Type: zip MyJailbreak.zip (37.6 KB, 66 views)
mR_SMoking
Old 09-30-2017 , 08:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #655

Hi, when i translate the file "MyJailbreak.Menu.phrases" and i reload the server this causes me throubles like the MyJailbreak dont open and in the previous version of my jailbreak i translated and it orks...

there is a little of what i translate
Quote:
"menu_info_title"
{
"en" "MyJailbreak Menu"
"pt_p" "Menu Jailbreak"
}

"menu_countdown"
{
"en" "Begin a Countdown Timer"
"pt_p" "Começar uma contagem decrescente"
}

"menu_opencell"
{
"en" "Open The Cell Doors"
"pt_p" "Abrir Celas
}
i was doing like that in the rest of the translation file and when i moved to my server and reload it, the menu stoped working.
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2017 , 09:01   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #656

Quote:
When a terrorist rebels, he can use the !gun. How to fix?

(Beta 12.0.dev-0142769) by shanapu
sm 1.9
no errors
I can reproduce this only when the map get changed while eventday running, but nothing to do with the sm_hosties rebel.

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!
September
Old 09-30-2017 , 09:02   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by mR_SMoking View Post
Hi, when i translate the file "MyJailbreak.Menu.phrases" and i reload the server this causes me throubles like the MyJailbreak dont open and in the previous version of my jailbreak i translated and it orks...

there is a little of what i translate

i was doing like that in the rest of the translation file and when i moved to my server and reload it, the menu stoped working.
Code:
"pt_p" "Abrir Celas"

Last edited by September; 09-30-2017 at 09:02.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2017 , 14:24   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #658

Quote:
When a terrorist rebels, he can use the !gun. How to fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papero View Post
I can reproduce this only when the map get changed while eventday running, but nothing to do with the sm_hosties rebel.
fixed in dev.

Quote:
have another suggestion if it's not already a possibility in the warden plugin:

Done in dev. Thx Papero!

Knife on Suicide bug - Are you sure there are no conflicting plugins? Could you send me your 'sm plugins list' server console output?
Cause all weapons, knife inclusive will be removed on event start and only the bomb is given to prisoners. I already saw this bug as a conflict with a 'remove weapons on spawn & give knife'-plugin

Ghosts endless rounds - The problem here and why it was so hard for us to reproduce, you start the ghosts event for the current round (sm_ghosts_begin_admin "1") AFTER round end and BEFORE round start (prisoners/guards win screen).
Avoid start/set events in this 'between rounds phase'. We will make a check/fix for that soon.

Torch - yeah still fucked up. had no time for deeper investigation. we're on it.

About the videos, it was very very hard to understand what even happen on the videos. I had to watch them 5-8 times to get it. It would be cool in future you rebuild your issues on a clean test server and record it with 1-2 mates in english language and a 'clean chat'. Or comment your videos in some kind so we could easier understand what happened.

Thank you for your efforts!
Old 09-30-2017 , 18:01   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #659

Each mini game ends when the player enters the counter-terrorist team
mR_SMoking
Old 10-02-2017 , 16:27   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 12 / 15-04-17]
Reply With Quote #660

Is there any way to give God Mode to Cts and open the Weapons Menu on some event days?? Like HE BAttle, NoScope, etc??