Requesting Please High score plugin w/ini file

Post New Thread Reply   

VEN
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2006 , 13:51  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
If the bomb is dropped because the carrier was killed
Killed by auto slayer plugin(slayed) or any kill(death) type?

Also i thought that maybe better
(on autoslay) give dropped bomb to another (closest or random) T automatically? Because in case no Ts is close enough team may loose because of autoslayer plugin.

EDIT:

Quote:
I want to promote the goals of a bomb map
Quote:
He has to touch both sites once without planting to get slayed
But this is inefficient method - player able just drop the bomb and then touch/leave both bomb sites.
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-02-2006 , 15:40  
Reply With Quote #22

Ven...yes on any death, even if the carrier kills himself.

It is a good idea, give the bomb to a random t if the first carrier dies.(If its possible)
But only if the carrier dies, not from dropping the bomb himself.

If the bomber should drop the bomb on purpose then a hud message saying "the bomb is down get it" will constantly flash on all t's screen. Then, if the bomb has not been picked up after x amount of time, slay the terrorist team. I think this is fair...since the terrorists would basically be neglecting their goals on the map if they were to keep dropping the bomb on purpose dont u think?
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2006 , 04:47  
Reply With Quote #23

Probably i'll release 3rd plugin soon.

Code name is "Plant or Die" for now but not descriptive enough.
So can you give descriptive name to it, maybe something like "Bomb Promoter"?
Also can you summarize description for plugin documentation?
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-03-2006 , 05:21  
Reply With Quote #24

You just put a smile on my face ven. I have no problem with that. If you put out a working plugin of my request, I will write the plugin description for you. It wont be a problem. Since I am asking for a complicated plugin, the least I could do is write the description like you asked. Let me know when. If you can, my msn addy is [email protected]. I use messenger, so contact me if you have any further questions, or here in the forum. Thanks and hope to see what you come up with.
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2006 , 09:11  
Reply With Quote #25

I asked about documentation for one more purpose.
It would help me either.

For example:
Quote:
He has to touch both sites once without planting to get slayed.
What about bomb drop?
Example #1: enter/leave A(B), drop/collect bomb, enter/leave B(A) => slay?

Example #2: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), drop bomb at B(A), leave B(A) => no slay?

Example #3: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), drop bomb outside B(A), leave B(A), collect bomb => no slay?

(all examples for the same single person)

Also what about planting try?
Example: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), planting/cancel planting, leave B(A) => slay?

EDIT:

I briefly summarized plugin actions.

1. ANY bomb drop (death, disconnect, 'drop' command, etc) => [ALL ALIVE Ts]: "The bomb is down... etc..."

2. ANY bomb collect (spawn, pickup, give, etc) => [CARRIER]: "You have the bomb... etc..."

3. AUTOSLAY: only if spawned carrier (notice "spawned") straight ignores the fact of having the bomb (no plant/drop attempts, walking through bomb sites)

4. OPTIONAL: Bomb transfer to closest/random T on carrier disconnect/'drop' command/autoslay/any other death

Any comments?
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-03-2006 , 22:10  
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEN
I asked about documentation for one more purpose.
It would help me either.

For example:
Quote:
He has to touch both sites once without planting to get slayed.
What about bomb drop?
Example #1: enter/leave A(B), drop/collect bomb, enter/leave B(A) => slay?

Example #2: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), drop bomb at B(A), leave B(A) => no slay?

Example #3: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), drop bomb outside B(A), leave B(A), collect bomb => no slay?

(all examples for the same single person)

Also what about planting try?
Example: enter/leave A(B), enter B(A), planting/cancel planting, leave B(A) => slay?

EDIT:

I briefly summarized plugin actions.

1. ANY bomb drop (death, disconnect, 'drop' command, etc) => [ALL ALIVE Ts]: "The bomb is down... etc..."

2. ANY bomb collect (spawn, pickup, give, etc) => [CARRIER]: "You have the bomb... etc..."

3. AUTOSLAY: only if spawned carrier (notice "spawned") straight ignores the fact of having the bomb (no plant/drop attempts, walking through bomb sites)

4. OPTIONAL: Bomb transfer to closest/random T on carrier disconnect/'drop' command/autoslay/any other death

Any comments?
Ok Ven...Examples one through three would all be slay. Why? If you have it set to the spawned bomb carrier, it is his responsibility to plant the bomb. If he manually drops the bomb, slay. If he touches both sites and doesnt plant, slay. If he trys to plant, thats fine. He has to at least plant or die trying. The only way the spawned bomb carrier can drop the bomb is if he is killed by a ct or himself(suicide or kill command). Other than that, your brief summarys are right on the money as far as what I want from this plugin. I have one more suggestion. While the bomb is being carried, the bomber will see "You have the bomb....etc." and the the terrorists will see "The bomb is moving...cover it!!". All hud messages, since people seem to claim "I didnt see that in chat". At least in hud messages, its smacked in the middle of their screen. (Only if its possible) Also if its possible, if the bomb is dropped, and it cannot be "given" to a teammate, the hud message "The bomb is down....Get it" will show.
Quote:
If the bomb is down for more than x amount of time in the round. SLAY the terrorists.
Is this possible?
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2006 , 11:40  
Reply With Quote #27

Okay, again:

// Got bomb => [CARRIER]: "You have the bomb... etc" + [OTHER Ts]: "The bomb is moving. Cover it!"
// Any carrier non-manual bomb drop => Transfer bomb to random T
// Spawned carrier manual bomb drop => SLAY + "You have to plant the bomb but not drop it!" + Transfer bomb to random T
// Non-spawned carrier manual bomb drop => [ALL Ts]: "The bomb is down. Hurry up and get it!"
// Bomb dropped for more than N seconds => [ALL Ts]: SLAY + "You were auto-slayed for not collecting the bomb!"
// Spawned carrier enter/leave two targets => SLAY + "You were auto-slayed for not planting the bomb!" + Transfer bomb to random T

EDIT:

The plugin is attached below:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (plantordie.sma - 500 views - 5.8 KB)

Last edited by VEN; 02-09-2007 at 13:52.
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-04-2006 , 20:26  
Reply With Quote #28

Right on the money again ven. If thats what you have the plugin set to...thats all good. I hope to see how the plugin runs when you release it.
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-06-2006 , 00:08  
Reply With Quote #29

**************Just another bump****************
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-09-2006 , 05:13  
Reply With Quote #30

*********Bump************