Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2013 , 15:08   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Joke, Non-Steam or not, you should to update to last HLDS version and Amx Mod X.
We don't support old versions of amxmodx or HLDS its simple.

If you are using a new versions of amxmodx and HLDS you is welcome to forum. Is not a obsession its a required concept.

When you use a latest version of any program bugs will not appear facility. Its a factor.

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
AmineKyo
فوق سريرك
Old 04-17-2013 , 15:23   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaSaAa1 View Post
Interesting reaction, you keep repeating the same ... I have no NonSteam server and there is no evidence that it has a NonSteam server, You are a sick obsession.
Ah, excuse me then, i didn't explain to you better.
Change all "NonSteam" words i said with "OutDated/Unsupported versions of HLDS".
So and again update your server.

Quote:
Exe version 1.1.2.6/Stdio (cstrike)
Exe build: 11:30:00 Aug 28 2012 (5787)
This isn't the latest hlds build output.
Here's the latest hlds build output:
Spoiler

Last edited by AmineKyo; 04-17-2013 at 15:24.
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2013 , 15:27   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Not last its build 5999 i guess

LOL

PHP Code:
AmineKyo
فوق سريرك
Old 04-17-2013 , 15:31   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
Not last its build 5999 i guess

LOL
I just installed the server with SteamCMD, but tell me from where you get this build you say ?

Last edited by AmineKyo; 04-17-2013 at 15:32.
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2013 , 16:25   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Yes, in linux i forgot

PHP Code:
MyWarthog
Old 04-17-2013 , 20:26   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemrak View Post
Why then supported? If you dont want to help then do not post stupid comments. We have both types of servers. HLDS and steamcmd. It's my client option. But this problem apears on both type of servers. I thing i have disabled the posibilities for hijack. But next time?

I understand that you are not paid for what are you doing here, but this don't give you the posibilities to be annoying.
Because it's against the Terms Of Service and other contracts that you agree to when setting up a Steam server to hack it in such a way that you bypass their mandatory updates. They are not obligated to help people breaking contracts, since it could land them in trouble as well for solicitation (right term?) of illegal content. It's illegal content because once you break the TOS of the software that you downloaded from them, you must either remedy the problem, or REMOVE the software from your PC/server.
seriousspot
BANNED
Old 04-18-2013 , 09:34   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Quote:
Even not using "SteamCMD" nor I have interest in using it, friends with HLDS of "SteamCMD" are sorry for their poor stability.
hahah where you heard that rumours, becouse dproto not avaiable for steacmd or you acting fool like noone knows? NO STEAM - NO SUPPORT
Nemrak
Old 04-18-2013 , 09:35   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

My friend. Take a look here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=210164 . I have the same problem. I allready tried everything i know. The only thing that seems to work is to remove the rights to write in some folders. I have the both type of servers: steamcmd and hldsupdatetool. Same thing happened to both.

I understand that there is no supporting HLDSUpdateTool anymore. But .... for steamcmd?
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 04-18-2013 , 09:38   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

If you are having an issue with the latest Steam version of HLDS, then go bug Valve about your problem

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
seriousspot
BANNED
Old 04-18-2013 , 09:42   Re: Someone has created exec.cfg at metamod dir and server hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemrak View Post
My friend. Take a look here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=210164 . I have the same problem. I allready tried everything i know. The only thing that seems to work is to remove the rights to write in some folders. I have the both type of servers: steamcmd and hldsupdatetool. Same thing happened to both.

I understand that there is no supporting HLDSUpdateTool anymore. But .... for steamcmd?
My little no-steam friend i really appreciate your reply, the hlbrute or other tool has to take steam challenge and authentificate before connect to your server and guess passwords then use motd, motd_write to change motd.txt, hide autoexec files in most autoexec amxx or other files. Please search for suspicious files .txt, .ini, .cfg and find in them commands that i listed before, after fully cleanup, please install steam auth server from steamcmd, best regards,

-
Closed Thread