Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] KZTimer (climb timer plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

DennisSkov
Old 02-27-2015 , 12:40   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #491

I get the following error when I try starting my server:
[SM] Plugin KZTimerGlobal.smx is not loaded.
[SM] Plugin KZTimer unloaded successfully.

I am not able to find that file nowhere. How can I fix this?
hatch
Old 03-01-2015 , 16:49   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #492

A couple questions.

1. Is it possible to set a different time for each map. So in the sense that some maps take longer to complete so theres a longer time for that map before the map gets changed?

2. What map vote system/plugin do you recommend I use with your plugin so it functions fluently. I want there to be a map vote at the end of map time and I want them to be able to nominate maps too, etc.
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2015 , 05:15   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #493

Do we have ranking website for kz timer ?
Old 03-02-2015 , 19:03   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisSkov View Post

I get the exact same error, I am able to join but then it just immediately changes the map after warmup
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEpicKiller
duydangle
Old 03-03-2015 , 10:56   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #495

Hello you guys,

First of all I want to thank all the people that made this awesome plugin. I used to use cPmod in CSS with my bhop server and it's so great that KZTimer on CSGO complete a bhop server. I really appreciate if the developers of the plugin can give me a way to donate because of this awesome plugin. I found this and I will donate soon!

By the way I want to report a bug that I found.

Today my friend told me that usp and knife has the same speed. I found it's very weird because on the speed panel of kztimer, it has the same speed: 250 u/s. He said that :See the cl_showpos 1 and usp will have vel 240 and knife 250. When I spec him, I see that with usp he has 250, and same as knife. But when I join the server and try it myself, I see that on cl_showpos 1 panel, usp has 240 and knife has 250, as he said. So it must be something wrong, even with the game, cause I see the same speed when I spec other people.

Also I found that with usp when I long jump, although the speed comes > 270 but the prespeed when I jump is only about 230~240. So I think it must be wrong. I tested it several times to make sure correct.

With knife it always > 250 (I'm confident with my skill :p).

So I hope that this bug could be checked by other members (really appreciate if you guys can) and the developers so this bug will be fixed in the future version.

Last edited by duydangle; 03-03-2015 at 10:58.
duydangle
Old 03-03-2015 , 23:59   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #496

Hello,

I am meeting a difficulty and have several questions. It's that some bhop maps require speed of bhop much larger than 380, for example bhop_arcane_b1 (the wood blocks - stage 2. I am thinking of two cases:

1. It would be awesome if we can create a zone that kz_prespeed_cap is changed, and this applied to people in the zone, not the whole server. For example when you are in the zone, you are immunne from kz_prespeed_cap, or kz_prespeed_cap can be command like kz_prespeed_cap [userid] [maxspeed] and applied to the zone. I am reading information about this plugins and it would be awesome if I can combine the two plugins and make this possible. This will increase the flexibility to create more challenges. For example: "[Map name] Challenge 1: Long jump with gravity 200". (Create a zone that will executive sm_gravity 200 on the player, and sm_gravity [default value] when the player leaves).

2. Increase kz_speed_cap in certain maps. I would like to ask if I can create map cfgs like bhop_arcane_b1.cfg in cfg/kztimer/map_types or the folder is only for "map types" only.
I remember that in TF2, srcds can exec mapname.cfg. Do you know it's possible in csgo srcds?

The second question is that if I want to change kz_speed_cap larger than 380, I need to turn off kz_settings_enforcer. Are there any problems, like other cvars set by kz_settings_enforcer (sv_airaccelerate 100, sv_accelerate 6.5...) are affected?

Last edited by duydangle; 03-04-2015 at 00:11.
abckrieger
Old 03-04-2015 , 22:31   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
Hello you guys,

First of all I want to thank all the people that made this awesome plugin. I used to use cPmod in CSS with my bhop server and it's so great that KZTimer on CSGO complete a bhop server. I really appreciate if the developers of the plugin can give me a way to donate because of this awesome plugin. I found this and I will donate soon!

By the way I want to report a bug that I found.

Today my friend told me that usp and knife has the same speed. I found it's very weird because on the speed panel of kztimer, it has the same speed: 250 u/s. He said that :See the cl_showpos 1 and usp will have vel 240 and knife 250. When I spec him, I see that with usp he has 250, and same as knife. But when I join the server and try it myself, I see that on cl_showpos 1 panel, usp has 240 and knife has 250, as he said. So it must be something wrong, even with the game, cause I see the same speed when I spec other people.

Also I found that with usp when I long jump, although the speed comes > 270 but the prespeed when I jump is only about 230~240. So I think it must be wrong. I tested it several times to make sure correct.

With knife it always > 250 (I'm confident with my skill :p).

So I hope that this bug could be checked by other members (really appreciate if you guys can) and the developers so this bug will be fixed in the future version.
the value of cl_showpos is wrong. The showpos function does not recognize the change by sourcemod. KZTimer is modifying the usp speed to 250.0 u/s ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
Hello,

I am meeting a difficulty and have several questions. It's that some bhop maps require speed of bhop much larger than 380, for example bhop_arcane_b1 (the wood blocks - stage 2. I am thinking of two cases:

1. It would be awesome if we can create a zone that kz_prespeed_cap is changed, and this applied to people in the zone, not the whole server. For example when you are in the zone, you are immunne from kz_prespeed_cap, or kz_prespeed_cap can be command like kz_prespeed_cap [userid] [maxspeed] and applied to the zone. I am reading information about this plugins and it would be awesome if I can combine the two plugins and make this possible. This will increase the flexibility to create more challenges. For example: "[Map name] Challenge 1: Long jump with gravity 200". (Create a zone that will executive sm_gravity 200 on the player, and sm_gravity [default value] when the player leaves).

2. Increase kz_speed_cap in certain maps. I would like to ask if I can create map cfgs like bhop_arcane_b1.cfg in cfg/kztimer/map_types or the folder is only for "map types" only.
I remember that in TF2, srcds can exec mapname.cfg. Do you know it's possible in csgo srcds?

The second question is that if I want to change kz_speed_cap larger than 380, I need to turn off kz_settings_enforcer. Are there any problems, like other cvars set by kz_settings_enforcer (sv_airaccelerate 100, sv_accelerate 6.5...) are affected?
1. The plugin was designed as climb plugin. I won't add such a feature for bhop maps, sry.
2. only map types.. but u can combine kztimer and the map configs plugin
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69506
And yes. If you disable kz_settings_enforcer then you have to set those cvars manually in your map type / map config.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acery View Post
If it could be with ranks it i will love it
??? KZTimer has a ranking system with player ranks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatch View Post
A couple questions.

1. Is it possible to set a different time for each map. So in the sense that some maps take longer to complete so theres a longer time for that map before the map gets changed?

2. What map vote system/plugin do you recommend I use with your plugin so it functions fluently. I want there to be a map vote at the end of map time and I want them to be able to nominate maps too, etc.
1. no. also not planned
2. mapchooser extended
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...56974?t=156974

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisSkov View Post

Did u start your server with a de_ or cs_ map? KZTimer unloads itself on these map types.

Last edited by abckrieger; 03-04-2015 at 22:33.
bryansnorro
Old 03-05-2015 , 18:26   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #498

Hey I was wondering how do I unban people that get autobanned for bhopping and how do I get their records back?
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-05-2015 , 20:07   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #499

In the console. Bot connect continously ... should I remove nobot enforcer.smx ?
Old 03-07-2015 , 19:11   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #500

I found a glitch/exploit and have sent you a PM.