Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] Please, fix this plugin!

Post New Thread Reply   

maxgraham
Old 06-26-2015 , 04:35   [REQ] Please, fix this plugin!
Reply With Quote #1

So there is a Deathrun manager plugin for CSGO. It works fine, but it has 2 wrong parts, and i can't fix it because i don't know sourcemods coding at all, i only can run it!

This is the original plugin:https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2075248

So the first error is that the color codes looks like messed up, because i got this every time:

[IMG]http://s10.************/64c3oxweh/dr_plugin_error.jpg[/IMG]

The second part that needs fix, is that at every round start there are these messages that "deathrun by..." and "my steam id is..." its kinda useless, to show this on every round start,it should be randomly posted in chat,but just the mention who made the mod, not the steam link, and i added him as friend to request the updates but he ignored me then why he is showing us his URL?

Also there are messages that sayin "if you leave the server as T you will be banned" but i turned off the ban feature, but still showing the messages.

So please can you delete these messages, or at least can somebody please add an opportunity to modify it? I don't wanna steal it, you can give yourself a credit but dont do it that hard :/

(and sorry for my english, i tried my best but i am really scared, because i want to make my server the best, and this is the last thing i want to fix and i am done for a while, i can sit back finally )

The reason why it is so important for me: I am using an other deathrun manager right now, which only works in certain maps, i don't know why, but this plugin works fine on every map.
MaSTeR64
Old 06-26-2015 , 04:51   Re: [REQ] Please, fix this plugin!
Reply With Quote #2

Wrong Section. Post in the SourceMod Section. This is Counter Strike 1.6 (Amxmodx, not SourceMod).