Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 04-05-2019 , 09:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #731

no problems on my servers

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2019 , 12:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #732

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aham View Post
Im still not able to load into the game, I dont know if it has anything to do with the update?
Error:
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Error reading file resource/overviews/de_dust2_radar_spectate.dds.
Try to talk to your host about this, it must be some permission error, as kgns quoted.

Also, just to be sure, you have the latest versions of SourceMod & Metamod, which has the latest version of CSGO on the server.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 04-05-2019 at 12:25.
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2019 , 13:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #733

sm_weapons_float_increment_size

You should turn this cvar into a client preference cookie, editable in both sm_cookies and sm_settings, and the cvar will indicate default value for new players.

!settings should work in 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04 all the way to 0.1 but if someone wants to use a very specific wear, he'll be able to use sm_cookies.

Discord: Eyal282#1334

Last edited by eyal282; 04-06-2019 at 13:54.
scoty
Old 04-08-2019 , 17:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #734

i've installed everything and the plugin works fine but skins doesnt change, i mean when i type !knife my knife change, but when i type !ws and try to change the skins doesnt change and the same goes for all weapons any idea what could be the problem?

Last edited by scoty; 04-08-2019 at 17:39.
kgns
Old 04-08-2019 , 17:56   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
sm_weapons_float_increment_size

You should turn this cvar into a client preference cookie, editable in both sm_cookies and sm_settings, and the cvar will indicate default value for new players.

!settings should work in 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04 all the way to 0.1 but if someone wants to use a very specific wear, he'll be able to use sm_cookies.
github repo is open to pull requests for anyone that wants to implement these details

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoty View Post
i've installed everything and the plugin works fine but skins doesnt change, i mean when i type !knife my knife change, but when i type !ws and try to change the skins doesnt change and the same goes for the all weapons any idea what could be the problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
- Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"

EvanChrispie
Old 04-09-2019 , 02:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aham View Post
When I disabe the plug-in it loads perfectly? And I'm running a Windows server
I had this issue with my Windows servers, make sure that you have "tv_enable 1" in your server.cfg. More of a work-around than a fix, but it should fix it.
Old 04-09-2019 , 07:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #737

My error was setting up the plugins config. I messed up on the database, But it gave no errors
Frenzi3d
Old 04-17-2019 , 07:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #738

I use this plugin with WarMod
but I can't use !knife plugins.

It always start knife round with warmod plugins.

So How to change to type .ws .knife knife ws ?

How to fix it ?

Last edited by Frenzi3d; 04-17-2019 at 07:33.
kgns
Old 04-17-2019 , 08:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongz1337 View Post
I use this plugin with WarMod
but I can't use !knife plugins.

It always start knife round with warmod plugins.

So How to change to type .ws .knife knife ws ?

How to fix it ?
you either have to change command name from sm_knife to sm_kf or something like that and compile the plugin or remove the command altogether and add your own chat listener, and when you see whole line of "knife", call the previously command callback function. renaming sm_knife to sm_kf and recompiling is probably the easier choice for you

sbbidol
Old 04-17-2019 , 09:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #740

I have been VAC banned today. Valve still ban...