Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[PAID][CSGO] Looking for Developers

Post New Thread Reply   

Hunter6272
Old 02-13-2017 , 22:20   [PAID][CSGO] Looking for Developers
Reply With Quote #1

My community is looking for developers with knowledge + experience with sourcepawn + MySQL. I am ready to pay any developer who has the required skill to help with coding additional modules for the Plugin get5 and fixing some bugs and doing some alterations in it.

A few details :
  • Adding Custom Stats like Weapon Based Stats to MySQL using either a new table to using existing one.
  • Adding Captain System so only captains can ready up with the player required to ready still working and adding all PrintToChats to client side only.
  • Adding a convar to restore previous round backup instead of restoring current round.(Optional)Also fixing a bug where mysql stats are bugged if a round backup is restored of the previous round.
  • Adding Timeout Detection to pause the game if 3 or more players of a team timeout during the match.
  • Player name detection(Optional) : Pulls a player's name from the MySQL database from my website(SteamApiKey is used here) and overriding the name in the server.
  • Adding more functionalities if the above is possible.
Note : There can be some changes in the above requirements of the project and they can only be cleared through a proper discussion.

Payment Method : PayPal/Others. Ready to pay upto 100$ but the costing can be increase depending upon the work of the developer.

Anyone who is interested please post here or pm me.