Reply With Quote #1071

I've got the same map too, thanks.
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2023 , 23:12   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirk View Post
Thanks, it's working.
So, how is the vote being initiated in these cases? Is it from the RTV plugin or is is from using the console command to force the vote?
Old 04-04-2023 , 08:53   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1073

When we choose to stay in mode and the map adds a new time, so it becomes not 20 minutes, but 40. it should work so that if we choose to wait for more time, only the set time remains, but not to add additional minutes to those already we have.
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2023 , 22:31   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
When we choose to stay in mode and the map adds a new time, so it becomes not 20 minutes, but 40. it should work so that if we choose to wait for more time, only the set time remains, but not to add additional minutes to those already we have.
I guess that depends on what you mean by "it".

The way you extend the map is to add time to mp_timelimit (this line has remain unchanged for the entire recorded history of AMX Mod X as stored in git; January 31st 2004). This is how the server works (the game server, nothing to do with AMX Mod X). So, if you're normal mp_timelimit is 30 minutes and you extend the map by 15 minutes, the new mp_timelimit is set to 45 minutes.

When you use the "timeleft" command, it should increase by 15 minutes. So, if the vote finished at 1 minute remaining and the map was extended, timeleft would change to 16 minutes.

Since I can't entirely be sure that you're talking about mp_timelimit, let me know if this explanation resolves your issue. If it doesn't then I'm not understanding what you are saying and you'll need to be more specific.
Old 04-05-2023 , 05:54   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1075

Now I remembered that some people do it with a reboot of the map. And so time starts all over again. It doesn't matter, it's all right.

Last edited by Siska1; 04-05-2023 at 09:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2023 , 01:18   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1076

"extend" means to make longer. What you describe, I would call "replay".
Old 07-08-2023 , 08:08   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
"extend" means to make longer. What you describe, I would call "replay".
I have a question, and I don't want to search in the 107 pages. Is there a way to extend the maximum characters of the .ini when putting the plugins?
Because it is very common to have to be changing and shortening names because many times it ends up being "Plugin-x.am" or not being able to put plugins inside another directory such as: "zpsp_human_classes/zpsp_human_classes.amxx debug" or not putting the word debug in the end
Could anyone do some solution of the code?
(New version of Back Weapons v1.87)

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2023 , 18:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWeaver16 View Post
I have a question, and I don't want to search in the 107 pages. Is there a way to extend the maximum characters of the .ini when putting the plugins?
Because it is very common to have to be changing and shortening names because many times it ends up being "Plugin-x.am" or not being able to put plugins inside another directory such as: "zpsp_human_classes/zpsp_human_classes.amxx debug" or not putting the word debug in the end
Could anyone do some solution of the code?
I didn't think putting plugins in folders was allowed. You should be able to change "STRLEN_FILE" on this line to a larger value up to 128.

Let me know if that works for you.

Last edited by fysiks; 07-09-2023 at 18:42.
hl9
Old 11-01-2023 , 21:16   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1079

1. How to make the RTV to show all maps that inside the mod_maps cfg?
2. Even when "poly_mode" set to 0, if i set mp_winlimit/maxround to "5" for example, it still starting a map vote.
while all I want it to do, is to clean the team score (like sv_restartround 1) after 5 rounds.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2023 , 22:30   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl9 View Post
1. How to make the RTV to show all maps that inside the mod_maps cfg?
I don't understand the purpose of this. Theoretically possible but I'm not sure how much work it would take. I don't have much time to make big changes right now so it's unlikely I'd be able to do much here. You also mentioned something about other RTV plugins which probably wouldn't logically be able to do this either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl9 View Post
2. Even when "poly_mode" set to 0, if i set mp_winlimit/maxround to "5" for example, it still starting a map vote.
while all I want it to do, is to clean the team score (like sv_restartround 1) after 5 rounds.
mp_maxrounds is designed for changing the map after that many rounds. If you want something else to happen after 5 rounds then you need to find a some other plugin that will do what you want. I don't play Counter-Strike so I'm less familiar with Counter-Strike-specific plugins that are out there. I'd probably suggest searching for sv_restartround if that's what does what you want.

Last edited by fysiks; 11-01-2023 at 22:30.