Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    unlimited ammo for all weapons* no reload
    Unapprover:
    Reason for Unapproving:
    Bugs reported. Author inactive for 1.5 months.
    Old 10-15-2009 , 00:34   [TF2] Unlimited Ammo Plugin
    Reply With Quote #1

Overview

This plugins allows admins with the Slay flag to give anyone on the server unlimited ammo. This means no reloading with a few exceptions (listed below) and all weapons will have full ammo all the time.

EDIT: comes with full admin menu support, it adds an entry to player commands and server commands

CVARs

sm_unlimitedammo_version - contains the plguin version number

Zee Bugz

fairly simple concept, painful implementation. the plugins is stable and so far there are no bugs that break it (i'm sure something will pop up). However there are a few little glitches:

Sniper rifle and flare gun will always "reload". though in reality this is just the time between shots fired and not a reload.

Sandman does not have unlimited ammo. I can't override the regeneration time on the sandman, so you will still have to wait between hitting the ball. This does not affect the Jarate even though they use similar mechanics.

The heavy will have 6 Sandviches, thats right 6. Killing makes Heavy hungry. anyways for some reason, the method i use to distinguish original weapons from unlockable weapons works on everything except the sandvich. it does not affect game play though since eating the sandvich does not use up the sandvich and you can only throw out 1 sandvich at a time ( i beleive it disables the slot as well ).

Todo

- Serverwide unlimited ammo: fairly easy to do, will do it later
    - Anything else you guys come up with/find

This is one of a few plugins i'm going to post including a crits manager and a general utilities plugin. these are the first plugins i posted up here so please be gentle.

also i commented pretty much every major step to help other programmers see what i did and copy/modify it. feel free to use whatever you find. hopefully i have a few good examples of things i wish i knew when i first started learning sourcepawn.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (UnlimitedAmmo.sp - 3693 views - 17.8 KB)

Last edited by Dessix; 10-15-2009 at 01:03. Reason: forgetfulness