Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-22-2019 , 10:03   [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #1

I want some maps, some objects, but I don't know the names of all of them. And Add To That. For example, in the last section of the dead air map, I want to add a wall close to the truck, but I can't. maybe the pictures below explain what I mean.

Look at the wire fence here. there's no place in the regular game.

I hope you see the iron barrier in this last section of the sacrifice map.

I think that's an obstacle. of the" Dead air " 3,map. we're close to the saferoom gate on his map. the obstacle here is the green iron we passed on at the beginning of the" hard rain " map.

This is the obstacle next to the TIR on the first map on the" No MERCY " map. the Buddha is likewise the green iron on the "HARD RAIN" map.

It blocks the fence from the grass on the second map of "the Parish". I think it's only here, but give your darkness by looking at the other picture, is there normally that barrier in the other picture?(in game and 3th images look)

THİS İMAGES DON'T SURE

this is the final map of" DEAD AIR " and the obstacle here is a tall concrete wall.

In short:

Closing short routes in the game and forcing players to take the long road. briefly avoid" Rush".

Can anyone add these barriers to me on maps ? . And can you tell me where to put it in my game?
Apeboy21
Old 07-22-2019 , 16:31   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #2

This could all be done with Object Spawner 3.0 very useful i use this to add custom routes to maps
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=178
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-22-2019 , 16:51   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apeboy21 View Post
This could all be done with Object Spawner 3.0 very useful i use this to add custom routes to maps
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=178
OK I can do with this plugin, but I don't know the names of these objects. Can you please tell me their names or give me the exact location of these objects on the maps?
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Old 08-12-2019 , 13:29   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #4

Use
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=187566
!ent command to see the path to model you are looking at
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 08-13-2019 , 19:50   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragokas View Post
Use
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=187566
!ent command to see the path to model you are looking at
thanks, but I do not understand exactly what this plugin will do for me
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2019 , 01:16   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #6

you asked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwob View Post
OK I can do with this plugin, but I don't know the names of these objects. Can you please tell me their names or give me the exact location of these objects on the maps?
Quote:
this is the final map of" DEAD AIR " and the obstacle here is a tall concrete wall.
go to that map again, retrieve path, and place in object spawner's config.
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 08-14-2019 , 06:53   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #7

on some maps, for example, I cannot edit the dead air map. I'd be happy if you could help me with that. So I want to do the same with the Zambiland server. can you access the server, edit the objects in the maps and throw them at me for strippe?
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2019 , 08:40   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #8

Darkwob, is a bit hard for me to do that during the week, maybe on Saturday or Sunday I can help you, if nobody helps you until there.

Your images quality are a bit low so if you can share better images, that would help.

Do you know how to install and use stripper? If you don't know is better to check here.
Old 08-14-2019 , 08:56   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
Darkwob, is a bit hard for me to do that during the week, maybe on Saturday or Sunday I can help you, if nobody helps you until there.

Your images quality are a bit low so if you can share better images, that would help.

Do you know how to install and use stripper? If you don't know is better to check here.
thanks for your help, but these images belong to a server named zambiland and I am currently banned on that server. if you have a few hours of time, you can enter the zambiland server to find out where the objects are. thank you again for your help.

★ LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ☕
★ Zambiland 13vs13 #1 | IP: zambiland.ru:27015 /2.1.5.5
★ Zambiland 13vs13 #2 | IP: zambiland.ru:27017 /.2.1.5.4 GAME VERSİON

Last edited by Darkwob; 08-14-2019 at 09:03.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2019 , 12:50   Re: [L4D2]I NEED THİS PLUGİN "Add specific objects to maps in the game."
Reply With Quote #10

Ok I'm going to try when I have some time.

Until there you can try this plugin:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1172643

Maybe it already does some sort of it.