Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-21-2018 , 12:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #431

I'm having another BUG with the plugin, players being banned in the CT when the map finishes and switching to another their time is reset, even though they are continuing on the server.

Example, I apply an 80-minute ban, the banned player gets playing, when it takes 10 minutes to finish banishing map change it resets the time again, it returns to 80 minutes, even though it continues on the server all the time.

How could I correct this? Is there a more up-to-date version?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2018 , 19:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I'm having another BUG with the plugin, players being banned in the CT when the map finishes and switching to another their time is reset, even though they are continuing on the server.

Example, I apply an 80-minute ban, the banned player gets playing, when it takes 10 minutes to finish banishing map change it resets the time again, it returns to 80 minutes, even though it continues on the server all the time.

How could I correct this? Is there a more up-to-date version?
Use sm_isbanned <target> to check their time in the game. I think it is staying at 80 because the banned player is not alive in these last 10 minutes before the map changes. Remember the 80-minutes only starts to go down if the player is alive and playing on the server. It is not a typical timed ban. 80-minute ban could be 4 hours of game play if they die quickly.
Old 12-27-2018 , 20:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
Use sm_isbanned <target> to check their time in the game. I think it is staying at 80 because the banned player is not alive in these last 10 minutes before the map changes. Remember the 80-minutes only starts to go down if the player is alive and playing on the server. It is not a typical timed ban. 80-minute ban could be 4 hours of game play if they die quickly.
I understand, I will be making changes to the banning time, reduce the options a little and I will see then, thank you!

Another thing, when a player is permanently banned in CTBan does not appear the reason and nor who banned it, follows a print: Attachment 172984

It would be possible to update to aparacer who was the admin who banished him and the reason?

Last edited by paulo_crash; 06-03-2020 at 13:39.
Garlicvideos
Old 12-30-2018 , 04:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #434

Hey there!
When I apply a CTBan to someone, and the map changes, their CTBan will reset back to the original time.

Lets say I ban someone for 30 minutes. They are alive and well on a map, plays until their timer goes down to 5. As soon as the map changes, their timer resets back to 30 minutes.

Hope we can find a solution.

Last edited by Garlicvideos; 12-30-2018 at 04:41.
PwnK
Old 12-30-2018 , 10:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlicvideos View Post
Hey there!
When I apply a CTBan to someone, and the map changes, their CTBan will reset back to the original time.

Lets say I ban someone for 30 minutes. They are alive and well on a map, plays until their timer goes down to 5. As soon as the map changes, their timer resets back to 30 minutes.

Hope we can find a solution.
My server is also having this problem that the CTban time sometimes resets when the map changes.

However if the player disconnects before the map changes the time will always save.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-30-2018 , 17:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #436

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnK View Post
My server is also having this problem that the CTban time sometimes resets when the map changes.

However if the player disconnects before the map changes the time will always save.
I have a problem, but @databomb has passed some information ...

CTBan only counts the time of the ban if the player is alive and playing on the server.

But this is strange to me as well, because there are moments that even he playing on the server is as you say, it returns to the time of banishment when the map changes, except that now my CTBan started to apply permanent bans on the players that are banned temporarily.
Garlicvideos
Old 01-04-2019 , 12:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I have a problem, but @databomb has passed some information ...

CTBan only counts the time of the ban if the player is alive and playing on the server.

But this is strange to me as well, because there are moments that even he playing on the server is as you say, it returns to the time of banishment when the map changes, except that now my CTBan started to apply permanent bans on the players that are banned temporarily.
Oh yeah, this is happening to me as well. Kinda odd.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2019 , 02:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #438

i'm getting troubles with this plugin, if i ban someone for X minutes (like 5/10 etc), after the map changes, it says the guy who i've banned, is banned permanently, any idea how to reproduce this bug?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-09-2019 , 07:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
i'm getting troubles with this plugin, if i ban someone for X minutes (like 5/10 etc), after the map changes, it says the guy who i've banned, is banned permanently, any idea how to reproduce this bug?
One of the BUGS I'm having too, when it does not reset the banning time it changes to permanent ban.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2019 , 13:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #440

This plugin is glitch as fuck, we aren't able to ctban anyone because if we do it (for x time), the person who have been banned, will have a permaban. This didn't happened before, i don't know why is happening right now

*Edit: If the map isn't changed or the person doesn't leave the server, they won't be banned permanently, but if the map changes or the player leaves the server and connect again, it says that he is banned permanently

Last edited by NanoC; 02-13-2019 at 13:42.
Send a message via Skype™ to NanoC