Rate this plugin
Donate to Motivate
Table of contents
Originally an extended version of Super Tanks, Mutant Tanks combines Last Boss, Last Boss Extended, and Super Tanks to grant Tanks unique powers and abilities that enhance the player experience.
Mutant Tanks includes/replaces the following plugins:
List of Plugins Included/Replaced
1. [L4D2] Tank-on-fire Speed Booster
2. [L4D2] Tank Health Gauge
3. [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
(Tank-related code only)
4. [L4D2] LAST BOSS
5. [L4D & L4D2] Tank Rager
6. [L4D & L4D2] Tank's Power
7. [L4D & L4D2] Tank's Burning Rock
8. [L4D & L4D2] Tank's Helper
9. [L4D2] LAST BOSS (Extended Version)
10. [L4D2] Super Tanks
11. [L4D & L4D2] Melee Weapon Tank
12. [L4D2] Tank Damage Report
13. [L4D2] Tank Warp
14. [L4D2] Fix frozen tanks
17. [L4D/L4D2] MultiTanks - Improved
18. [L4D & L4D2] Random Color Tank
19. [L4D2] LAST BOSS EXTENDED (Uncle Jessie's Version)
20. [L4D2] 200 IQ Bots: AI Tank Haymakers And More!
21. [L4D] Extinguishing Tank
22. [L4D & L4D2] Random Tank Rock
23. [L4D1 AND L4D2] Tank's Laser Attack
24. [L4D & L4D2] Tank Punch Force
25. [L4D1 AND L4D2] HP Tank Multiplier
26. [L4D1 AND L4D2] Improved Flying Tank
27. [L4D2 Only] Don't show molotov damage done to tank
28. [L4D1 & L4D2] Tank Show HP
1. Fully compatible with all game modes.
2. Fully customizable Mutant Tanks.
3. Flexible config file.
4. Auto-reload the config file when changes are made mid-game.
5. Supports custom configurations for different scenarios/setups.
6. Store up to 500 Mutant Tank types.
7. Administration system designed for access and immunity to Mutant Tanks.
8. Custom target filters for targeting survivors, special infected, and Mutant Tanks.
9. Over 1,400 optional settings to configure.
10. Over 70 unique abilities to choose from.
11. Choose which abilities to install.
12. Add custom abilities and features through the use of forwards and natives.
13. Create all kinds of combinations of abilities.
14. Supports multiple languages.
15. Chat color tags for translation files.
16. Detects idle or bugged Tanks.
17. Toggle damage scaling based on difficulty.
18. Fully customizable reward system.
1. SourceMod 126.96.36.19924
2. DHooks 2.2.0-detours15 or higher
4. Knowledge of installing SourceMod plugins.
1. I do not provide support for listen/local servers but the plugin and its modules should still work properly on them.
2. I will not help you with installing or troubleshooting problems on your part.
3. If you get errors from SourceMod itself, that is your problem, not mine.
4. MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION GUIDE PROPERLY.
1. Delete files from old versions of the plugin.
2. Extract the folder inside the "mutant_tanks.zip" file.
3. Place all the contents into their respective folders.
4. If prompted to replace or merge anything, click yes.
5. Load up Mutant Tanks by restarting the server.
6. Customize Mutant Tanks in "addons/sourcemod/data/mutant_tanks/mutant_tanks.cfg".
Uninstalling/Upgrading to Newer Versions
1. Delete "mutant_tanks" folder from:
- "addons/sourcemod/plugins" folder ("mutant_tanks.smx" and all of its modules)
- "addons/sourcemod/scripting" folder ("mutant_tanks.sp" and all of its modules)
2. Delete "mutant_tanks.txt" from "addons/sourcemod/gamedata" folder.
3. Delete "mutant_tanks.inc" and "mt_clone.inc" from "addons/sourcemod/scripting/include" folder.
4. Delete "mutant_tanks.phrases.txt" from:
- "addons/sourcemod/translations" folder
- "addons/sourcemod/translations/chi" folder
- "addons/sourcemod/translations/hu" folder
- "addons/sourcemod/translations/ru" folder
5. Backup "mutant_tanks" folder in "addons/sourcemod/data" folder.
6. Follow the Installation guide above. (Only for upgrading to newer versions.)
1. Move "mutant_tanks" folder ("mutant_tanks.smx" and all of its modules) to "plugins/disabled" folder.
2. Unload Mutant Tanks by restarting the server.
on GitHub contains all the information you need to know about Mutant Tanks. If there's something that hasn't been addressed that you're concerned about, feel free to ask on this thread.
Check out the INFORMATION
regarding each setting/ability available in this project.
View the CHANGELOG
for the project's history.
Source | Latest Version | All Official Releases (v8.0+)