Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
IG Dezz420_
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    2019 Nicks Roleplay mod Revision by Dezz420
    Old 12-30-2019 , 13:23   HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)
    Reply With Quote #1

Its been a Long time since this game has seen a new update or release under the Roleplay GameMode. SO I figured you guys deserve this. I sure hope it gets used..

I started this project earlier this year. I managed to get a bit of attention with it earlier in 2019 but it actually died off sadly.
    That doesnt mean I'm done in this game though. Working on new game modes, Launching Master(D) RP Mod v6 soon, aswell as changing the way we look at 'Menus' by
    developing MOTD style menus integrated into the game modes through MySql (basically eliminating the ESC menu we all know and hate).
    With all this going on I plan to do all I can to make this Roleplay mod release my responsibility to keep up with as far as bugs fixes etc, keep updates rolling for you all to have something fresh to use and updates to look forward to. (I hope too see suggestions so I can consider new ideas because I really want you guys to love this. Also REPORT BUGS as and if you find any for next update to have fixes, or even an immediate fix)
    Why? Because the simple fact I want to see all the beautiful people return who once made this legendary game great.

Hopefully I'm able hit my mark, so players will come and shine with their unique characters and personalities along with the ability to give a died off, once populated game a new meaning, and so hopefully i inspire other developers/server communities to return or start on a path to creating a great server, because the game modes i have planned aswell as rp features
    Is really an effort to speed up the pace of action and to blow minds and to show the potential in this DM Branch of HL2, WHICH NO OTHER GAME COULD EVER MIMIC THE TRIPPY/CHILL OR FAST ENVIRONMENT IT HAS.
    Also of course to create new gaming content to a once loved mod to be enjoyed by all the wonderful people interested in Roleplay and/or hl2dm. I also hope to use this for a chance of publicity to get you all ready for whats coming > : D like for example; falloutrpg, zs, _ and more like ELIMINATING ESC MENUS for motd sites, which all of this will give HL2DM would have a new feel and a new SPARK.
    Maybe this will be the next official branch in RP... Or just a laughed at project, either or; My ambition thrives as I plan to exceed in the work I do, and forces me to have passion in this game and never let that go, because if I dont persue this for the players, who will....
    Cold? lol no... joke on a server community there<-
    If this does appeal to the eye of this community, speak out, suggest, give feedback, constructive criticism and I'll be even more obligated to keep this alive and well maintained, even without the support I plan to continue supporting this MOD and possibly rolling out rootine updates creating new fun features what ever it may be. (Jobs, Roleplay features)
    I'm open to pretty much any and all suggestions, if I can make it happen, still learning haha.
    JUST KEEP IN MIND; THIS IS HERE FOR YOU GUYS, THE PLAYERS!!!!!! With that being said if you see something that could be made better or anything from to entirely new features and unique ideas, I need those. Contact info/links at bottom.

Concluding that crazy but yet informational rant about my passion/plans and reason for posting,
    Lets get down to business about this release. Im here for the sole purpose to release my work, and maybe become an active member here if things go right;
    Reguardless no matter what scenario I need to clean up and organize these files XD oh well. If I ever want to make this "Official Official" i need your help and motivation!
    Hopefully one's reputation that has been built in a manner like mine or just the sense of reading someone's by their character because of how they speak and represent their work and/or passion
    should allow you all to believe me when I say there are NO malisious files, plugins, cfg scripts etc (OR ANY F***ERY) that will or could alter or jeopardize the server in anyway by creating any weaknesses, grant admin or create backdoors, kick/ban/target anyone, give special abilities/access or anything that will single a player out by a preset steam id in this pack (Except my Chat tag and join message, I deserve that),
    Look into this, if you do test and run this consider ALL these plugins. I say this with confidence because ALMOST each and every one was picked carfully and put there for a soul purpose and usually an important one. There is
    multiple people's work Which I need to shout out a big things for being apart of this release.
    ๖ۜAdRiAnIlloO ㋡ Thanks for helping with Advice for Stability issues, the cvars for smooth game play and some that prevented Crash issues, Last but not leaset your Region/Phones Plugin (Best i've ever seen) - You're Amazing
    and a HUGE THANKS to Master(D), im sure you already know, if not go check up on his work. Basically he's given me all of his his resources through out the years as far as mods, code to study from, let me host his mod and be apart of something amazing working a legend
    by allowing me to be apart of debugging his roleplay game mode earlier this year and providing help when we needed a helping hand for guidance.
    Master youre the best. Both of these gentleman have work in this release as well. I ALSO have some other official release plugins id like to give credit to and thank all of you wodnerful developers for making
    SM_nukem, cheat-control, sm_downloader, entcontrol, infinite-jumping, celmod(old ver baby), hp regeneration, steamworks, steamtools (Sorry if I missed ya, Contact me if I didnt give you or somoeone the propper credit)

I apologize in advance for the fact my entire project might seem a bit messy, but there is a method for my madness I proomise xD,
    I just think that In my attempt to hit targets that NO OTHER official released RolePlay mod in the HL2M Rp community has ever hit and I became proud of this project and feel obligated to share with the community that made me.
    The files I am releasing are basically copies/backups of my CURRENT project which was live not too long ago.
    I guess I made into sort of a release format, considering I finally gathered a change log into one place and I added some cvars where they could come in handy for any new server.
    You guys deserve it!

Install Guide (Nicks Mod install guide)

ChangeLog and All info I could think of you may need to know. This basically a list I gathered since I started that i havn't kept up with very well, basically of all the changes i've made i started on the Official Realease of Nicks 3.2.35n Roleplay earlier this year, Remember cactuses? haha good times
    (I feel like I still left something out that that i changed or made better XD)

-Custom Guns, Spawn with Fists

-New Items: Player Colors, Weapon Arsanls 1-4, AirBoat, Juggernaut, Skeleton Key, 16 New Guns (HOLD R), Pets, Nuke, Drug Mixes, Tele End/Start, Dice,
    Search Warrent, Jetpack, -1Star Crime, Bit of housing props, FreedomCard !breakcuffs, Money Printer, Locks/Lockbreakers up to 500, (4) Cuff Saw

- Economy readjusted

- New Terrorist Job allowing you to make $750 for every kill ingame!!! cvar editable sv_tpay

- Cop Double XP Cvar, Jobs Payout Adjusted (Pay has been increased almost all jobs)

- New cop resupply npc with resupply option and juggernaut option
    new npc to buy cop position and you can now buy and sell Respect which gives weapons on spawn as rebel, more drugs, more printers

-Added new party system. Type !call name to enter and call /answer & /hangup and use team chat for region or pm when in a call. !settings allows you to disable phone, switch to region voice chat only and hide from region!

-Added Roll The Dice Buy dice items and !rtd

-When selling door, door locks set to 0, and locks put in inventory. New /lockreturn # allows you to sell all single locks.

- New Warrant Item. Cops can use this item to open doors! !kickdoor cannot open doors with more than 1000 locks!

-Hitman job! 5k per hit! Press E then ESC on a hitman today to place a hit, or be the hit

-/push

-Changed up Cop Jobs EXP (auto employ system)

-Respect Updated heavily. Allows more drugs/printers to be unlocked, more guns, etc (a lot of potential)

-New ways to gain Respect(RebelXP) Selling Drugs at max Grams or more, Collecting a Full Printer you own, Delivering Drugs, Completing a HIT

-Bongs are now smokable! Press E on a bong today!

-Drugs Updated, /plant /oxy /rockitup

-Buffed pay on cop jobs, robber <- watch out for these

-Added 40+ new props to furniture store.

-Cvars to edit a lot more than before!

-Gta stars

- Counterfeiter Job (Can use money printer Items)

- Quick Deposit and Drug Sell (DOUBLE TAP E)

- Locks and LockBreaker in multiples

- Dynamic Drug Models - New Hud for all drugs and printers (weed plant is only unfroozen prop)

-New stability systems in place, to prevent server from crashing!

-Rootine map Restart changed to 3 days to prevent lag

-Rootine trash cleanup every 60 minutes and this also activates if the server hits 1450 entities.

-Reload Key now works to open ALL door menus, opens inventory and pockets your printers

-Chat Tags. Configurable cvars for Owner Steamid and 5 admins. Anyone can put {anycolor} in chat or in their name

-New "/lockreturn #" Command. Used for getting money for 'SINGLE Locks' after selling a door.

-New Salesman Job. /type command

-New BailBond NPC

-New Commands
    sm_restartmap ADMFLAG_CUSTOM2 "Restarts the map, 3 minute timer.
    sm_autorestart ADMFLAG_CUSTOM2 "Enables/disables 3 day auto restart of the map. DO NOT RECOMMEND DISABLING
    sm_rootrestart ADMFLAG_ROOT "Restarts the map instantly. 5 SECOND COUNTDOWN
    sm_setpropsused "<Target> <Amount> - Sets ammount used props. Set 0 to allow more"
    sm_lockreturn "<AMOUNT> sellback single locks"
    +sm_jetpack -sm_jetpack
    sm_rtd sm_rollthedice

-New Cvars
    sv_maxmollylabs", "10", "[ERP] Max molly ops");
    sv_maxmollypills", "500", "[ERP] Max molly pills");
    sv_maxcracklabs", "2", "[ERP] Max Meth Labs To be Spawned");
    sv_maxcrackgrams", "100", "[ERP] Maximum purity of a crack operation", FCVAR_NOTIFY);
    sv_crackworth", "100", "[ERP] Worth of each gram of crack when selling (Default 100)");
    sv_crackgramgrowth", "1", "[ERP] Meth Gram growth rate (Default 1 Percent)");
    sv_mollyworth", "10", "[ERP] Oxy Value");
    sv_mollygrowth", "5", "[ERP] Oxy growth rate");
    sm_jetpack = sm_jetpack", "1", "", FCVAR_REPLICATED | FCVAR_NOTIFY);
    sm_jetpack_sound = sm_jetpack_sound", g_sSound, "");
    sm_jetpack_speed = sm_jetpack_speed", "100", "");
    sm_jetpack_volume = sm_jetpack_volume", "0.5", "");
    sv_deliverprofit", "5000", "{green}[RP]{default} Profit a player gets for delivering");
    sv_vipdeliverprofit", "7500", "{green}[RP]{default} Profit a vip player gets for delivering");
    sv_deliverprofitgrams", "200", "{green}[RP]{default} Profit the person being delivered to gets");
    sv_savejobs", "0", "[RP] Modes: 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable");
    sv_ownersteam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_admin1steam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_admin2steam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_admin3steam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_admin4steam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_admin5steam", "", "[RP] SeamId for chat STEAM_0:0: __");
    sv_rulesurl", "", "[RP] URL");
    sv_forumurl", "", "[RP] URL");
    sv_motdurl", "", "[RP] URL");
    sv_adminssurl", "", "[RP] URL");
    sv_printerworth", "75", "[RP] Printer tick increase rate. 75 = default");
    sv_robworth", "15", "[RP] Robber value multiplied . 15 = default");
    sv_gramgrowth", "12", "{green}[RP]{default} Gram growth rate (Default 5 Percent)");
    sv_gramworth", "5", "{green}[RP]{default} Gram Worth (Defaul 5 Dollars)");
    sv_tpay", "750", "{green}[RP]{default} Terrorist pay out (Defaul 750 Dollars)");
    sv_doublexp", "0", "{green}[RP]{default}Combine Double Xp Mod by dezz (Default 0 Off)");
    sv_dicetime", "120", "Amount of time between roll-the-dice intervals", FCVAR_NOTIFY);
    sv_delivertime", "300", "Amount of time between deliver times", FCVAR_NOTIFY);
    sv_maprestart", "1", "[RP] Modes: 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable");

-NEW GANGS System, available for purchase at GANG NPC! Choose Lvl 1-3 gang to purchase. Press e then escape on other players to make them members. Gang jobs give guns on spawn, and access to diferent money making systems.

-New Weblinks, easily configured !yt !rapcaviar !sc are set. MOTD shows on join
    !motd !rules !admins !forum
    sv_motdurl sv_rulesurl sv_adminssurl sv_forumurl

- Antlion Guards and Zombie spawns completely customizable
    Cvars and CMDS
    z_enabled 0-1 enables disables antlion guards
    z_enabled1 0-1
    z_addspawn - adds spawn point to antlionguard
    z_addspawn1 - adds spawn point to zombie

antlionguard files(MUST BE PRESENT OR GAME SERVER WILL CRASH OR BUG)
    hl2mp/cfg/zombiefrequencies.cfg
    hl2mp/cfg/zombiepopulations.cfg
    hl2mp/cfg/MAP%NAME/zombiespawns.cfg
    zombie files(MUST BE PRESENT OR GAME SERVER WILL CRASH OR BUG)
    hl2mp/cfg/zombiefrequencie1s.cfg
    hl2mp/cfg/zombiepopulation1s.cfg
    hl2mp/npcspawns/MAP%NAME/zombiespawns.cfg

-CRASH FIXES, BUG FIXES, MANY MORE IMPROVEMENTS

When buying a door in this mod and having access to the vip you get locks on your door as soon as you purchase them. (Abuse Proof, cant spawn locks)
    Vip level 1 starts with 25 doors per door
    Vip level 2 starts with 50 doors per door
    Vip level 3 starts with 100 doors per door

Robber:
    1: As a robber, you can rob Vendors and Bankers by pressing shift twice.
    2: You must stay in range of the vendor/banker and you get an instant bounty, WATCH YOUR BACK!
    3: If you get caught by the police or bounty claimed, you loose all your cash on hand. Team up and use the calling!

Pharmacist
    1: As a Pharmacist you produce Oxy/Molly Pills
    2: You must type /oxy and have the required item in inventory to place one
    3: Sell to the Drug Seller npc

Chemist
    1: As a Chemist you produce meth
    2: You must type /rockitup and have the required item in inventory to place one
    3: Sell to the Drug Seller npc

Drug Addict
    1: As a drug addict, you can grow drugs by planting seeds by typing /plant!
    2: As you plant seeds, your crime will rise. Watch out for cops!
    3: As time permits, plants will max out at 600 grams!
    4: Cops and other players can destroy/steal your plants.
    5: You can also lose drugs by going to jail or someone has killed you.
    6: Income: $5 per gram sold to a vendor.
    7) Under 600 Respect = 6 plants. 600Respect = 7 plants. 1200Respect = 8 plants. 1800Respect = 9 plants.

Counterfeiter
    1: As a Counterfeiter, you can use printers from inventory to print money!
    2: You can have 1 printer that maxes out at $15,000!
    3: Dont forget to deposit your money, as you drop it when you die!
    4: Under 1000Respect = 1 printer. Over 1000Respect = 2 Printers!

Hitman
    1: As Hitman your job is to kill people for Cash!
    2: You must get players to press E then on you and select place a hit!
    3: You will have a line directing you striaght to the victims position. DONT DIE, you're supposed to be a professional!
    4: Players must have $5,000 Cash on person to place a hit and will be refunded if you fail to complete the hit.

Terrorist
    1: As a terrorist kill people for Cash!
    2: Each kill gives you $750 deafualt. WE change this sometimes!

SalesMan
    1: You sell items to other players!
    2: /type is the command to choose the type of items to sell!

Gang Member Level 1 & Gang Leader Level 1
    1: As a LVL 1 GANG YOU CAN USE THESE MONEY MAKING METHODS!
    2: PLANTING OXY, METH, AND PRINTING!
    3: You also get guns on spawn!

Gang Member Level 2 & Gang Leader Level 2
    1: As a LVL 2 GANG YOU CAN USE THESE MONEY MAKING METHODS!
    2: PLANTING, OXY, METH, PRINTING AND DRUG DELIVERING!
    3: You get greater profit from delivering as this job!
    4: You also get guns on spawn!

Gang Member Level 3
    1: As a LVL 3 GANG MEMBER YOU CAN USE THESE MONEY MAKING METHODS!
    4: You also get guns on spawn!

Gang Leader Level 3
    1: As a LVL 3 GANG YOU CAN USE THESE MONEY MAKING METHODS!
    4: You Can plant 9 plants and 2 printes, W/O having the respect!
    5: You also get guns on spawn!

Cop XP (Auto Promoting system)
    Code:
    	if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 50 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Recruit", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "Police Officer";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "Police Officer";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: Police Officer. Next promotion at 150 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 150 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Officer", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "Police Senior Officer";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "Police Senior Officer";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: Police Senior Officer. Next promotion at 300 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 300 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Senior", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "Police Jail Guard";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "Police Jail Guard";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: Police Jail Guard. Next promotion at 400 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 400 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Guard", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "Police Chief";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "Police Chief";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: Police Chief. Next promotion at 500 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 500 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Chief", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "Police Medic";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "Police Medic";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: Police Medic. Next promotion at 800 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 800 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "Medic", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "SWAT";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "SWAT";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: SWAT. Next promotion at 1100 XP.");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}
    			else if(ExpCombine[Combine] == 1100 && StrContains(Job[Combine], "SWA", false) != -1)
    			{
    				Job[Combine] = "SWAT Leader";
    				OrgJob[Combine] = "SWAT Leader";
    				CPrintToChat(Combine, "[RP] You have been promoted to: SWAT Leader");
    				Save(Combine);
    			}

cop jobs

Code:
    "Police Recruit"
    	{
    		"suit"	"50"
    		"health"	"100"
    		"model"	"models/police.mdl"
    	}
    	"Police Jail Guard"
    	{
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_crossbow"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_crossbow"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_smg1_large"	"1"
    		"suit"	"100"
    		"health"	"100"
    		"model"	"models/combine_soldier_prisonguard.mdl"
    	}
    	"Police Officer"
    	{
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"suit"	"50"
    		"health"	"100"
    	}
    	"Police Senior Officer"
    	{
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"suit"	"75"
    		"health"	"100"
    	}
    	"Police Chief"
    	{
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_crossbow"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_crossbow"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"suit"	"100"
    		"health"	"125"
    	}
    	"Police Medic"
    	{
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_crossbow"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"weapon_357"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_crossbow"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_357_large"	"1"
    		"suit"	"125"
    		"health"	"125"
    	}
    	"SWAT"
    	{
    		"weapon_357"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"weapon_slam"	"1"
    		"weapon_rpg"	"1"
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_crossbow"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_smg1_grenade"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_crossbow"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"suit"	"150"
    		"health"	"150"
    		"model"	"models/combine_super_soldier.mdl"
    	}
    	"SWAT Leader"
    	{
    		"weapon_357"	"1"
    		"weapon_smg1"	"1"
    		"weapon_slam"	"1"
    		"weapon_rpg"	"1"
    		"weapon_frag"	"1"
    		"weapon_crossbow"	"1"
    		"weapon_shotgun"	"1"
    		"item_ammo_smg1_grenade"	"3"
    		"item_ammo_crossbow"	"1"
    		"item_box_buckshot"	"1"
    		"suit"	"150"
    		"health"	"175"
    		"model"	"models/combine_super_soldier.mdl"
    	}

Rebel xp(respect)
    Code:
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] < 100)
    		{
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_fists", true);
    			GravityGun(Client);

}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 100 && ExpRebel[Client] < 200)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_crowbar");
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 200 && ExpRebel[Client] < 300)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_pistol");
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 300 && ExpRebel[Client] < 400)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_smg1");
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 400 && ExpRebel[Client] < 600)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_shotgun");
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_alyxgun", true);
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 600 && ExpRebel[Client] < 900)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_crossbow");
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 900 && ExpRebel[Client] < 1200)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_mp5", true);
    			GivePlayerItem(Client, "weapon_ar2");
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 1200 && ExpRebel[Client] < 1400)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_ak47", true);
    		}
    		if(ExpRebel[Client] > 1400)
    		{
    			GravityGun(Client);
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_ak47", true);
    			CG_GiveGun(Client, "weapon_sniper", true);

}

To install you get both DezzRPV4.20.zip & content+fastdl.zip
    FIRST BACK UP YOUR HL2MP > CFG FOLDER (RENAME HL2MP\CFG1) & SOURCEMOD CONFIGS FOLDER (RENAME
    HL2MP\ADDONS\SOURCEMOD\CONFIGS1)

Now open the first zip
    Inside DezzRPV4.20.zip go to this folder
    RP Revision V4.20 > RPv4.20.2 > hl2mp
    Drag and drop this into your HL2MP

(FOLLOW THIS ONLY IF HL2MP\CFG1 WAS ALREADY SET Up)
    Got to your cfg1 folder and download your autoexec.cfg Server.cfg file maybe both.
    Now upload it to HL2MP\CFG and edit server cfg file THEN PUT THIS AT THE BOTTOM.

Code:
    //dezz's stuff
    // rp CVARS
    // DONT CHANGE CRIME CVARS. WORKS WITH STARS
    sv_robmode 1
    sv_starterpacks 1
    sv_firefightermode 1
    sv_firefighterteam 1
    sv_crimehudamt 800
    sv_rpexperience 1
    sv_crimepermin 9000
    sv_crimetocuff 1000
    mp_timelimit 0
    sv_savejobs 1 
    mp_forcerespawn 1
    sv_policewage 150
    sv_deliverprofitgrams 200
    sv_deliverprofit 5000
    sv_vipdeliverprofit 7500
    sv_maxplantsize 500
    sv_maxdrugplants 4
    sv_gramgrowth 13
    sv_selldoordeduction 5
    sv_printerworth 50
    sv_robworth 5

sv_dezzrates 2

sv_maxmollylabs 10
    sv_maxmollypills 500
    sv_mollyworth 12
    sv_mollygrowth 1

sv_maxcracklabs 2//meth lab
    sv_maxcrackgrams 100
    sv_crackworth 150
    sv_crackgramgrowth 1

sm_dezzdesc
    sm_retryonrestart_enabled 1
    sm_retryonrestart_delay 25

exec celmodoff
    mp_allowspectators 0
    sv_parallel_sendsnapshot 0
    sv_allowdownload 1
    net_maxfilesize 1000
    sv_allow_wait_command 0
    sv_motdfile 1
    hpregen_interval 5
    hpregen_inc 5

sm_join_sound "joinserver.mp3"

exec banned_ip.cfg
    exec banned_user.cfg
    exec banned.cfg
    exec skdata.cfg // NPCDATA

//// SERVER LOGGING
    con_logfile console.log
    sv_logbans 1
    sv_logecho 1
    sv_logfile 1
    Next is npc spawn data base, (Sorry this is aggrevating, will fix later) [IF THIS IS DONE WRONG MOD WILL NOT LOAD]
    GO TO HL2MP \ CFG and Create a folder with the EXACT MAP NAME ex:rp_eve_atomic_hl inside make a file called zombiespawns.cfg
    NOW go to HL2MP \ NPCSPAWNS and Create a folder with the EXACT MAP NAME ex:rp_eve_atomic_hl inside make a file called zombiespawns.cfg

Next is content+fastdl.zip, Open it and drop it in HL2MP of the server.
    IF you have a website, or public directory that allows 80/443 port, ANYWEBSITE, make a folder hl2mp somewhere under the public_html folder, and drop the same Zip in this hl2mp folder.
    Find the PUBLIC link to the hl2mp folder on the site then copy it.
    NOW go to the server files and in hl2mp/cfg/server.cfg add

Code:
    // Enable FastDL Service
    sv_allowdownloads "1" // 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled
    sv_downloadurl "http://examplelink.com/hl2mp/"
    With your link instead. Use 000webhost 100% free webhosting for free webhosting.

NOW launch your map, if its already set up and If you want the map to wiped for a new setup, go to hl2mp/addons/sourcemod/data/roleplay/MAPNAME <delete folder>

Download RP v4.20(Google Drive)

Download RP Content Models/Materials/Sounds including .bz2 files for FastDL(Google Drive)

MYsteam

Nicks Mod v3.2.35 details My dev forum

This Post On MY Dev Forum, just incase admins of this forum discontinue or try to keep this from you all </3

Install Guide

Last edited by IG Dezz420_; 01-13-2020 at 00:41. Reason: ADDING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    daren adler
    Old 02-01-2020 , 18:57   Re: HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)
    Reply With Quote #2

Yes very good plugin bud,,i would like to know how to make that blast that comes after the superplasmagun hits player/anything and makes a bright green/white color,,i would like it to be a darker blue or orb kill blue i get after orb kill (i use a light5.vmt and vtf for a look of Futurama start screen..the blue light it gives. like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1986093620, I do like the job deal and the effects and weapons,,great job,but,,as a hl2dm server/player i still like to play deathmatch,,in mine players can turn on the bots and off(only admin can turn them off) and dont come on till asked next map,get kill points and post@l effects,,and with your stuff makes it look even better!!,,but you cant do deathmatch and/or have hurricane bots join when asked by player and i know why it will only let you have that becouse its RP, i do understand that,,would be kool if you could put this stuff in a deathmatch HL2DM just like mine but also have it where you can have a kill job,,to where so many kills get you the money and/or extra weapon or health or ammo. There will be a banker and a job(Kill job menu) and a weapon chooser dealer), somthing like that would be ok.

Last edited by daren adler; 02-10-2020 at 21:50.
    Send a message via MSN to daren adler
    IG Dezz420_
    Old 02-21-2020 , 23:28   Re: HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by daren adler View Post
    Yes very good plugin bud,,i would like to know how to make that blast that comes after the superplasmagun hits player/anything and makes a bright green/white color,,i would like it to be a darker blue or orb kill blue i get after orb kill (i use a light5.vmt and vtf for a look of Futurama start screen..the blue light it gives. like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1986093620, I do like the job deal and the effects and weapons,,great job,but,,as a hl2dm server/player i still like to play deathmatch,,in mine players can turn on the bots and off(only admin can turn them off) and dont come on till asked next map,get kill points and post@l effects,,and with your stuff makes it look even better!!,,but you cant do deathmatch and/or have hurricane bots join when asked by player and i know why it will only let you have that becouse its RP, i do understand that,,would be kool if you could put this stuff in a deathmatch HL2DM just like mine but also have it where you can have a kill job,,to where so many kills get you the money and/or extra weapon or health or ammo. There will be a banker and a job(Kill job menu) and a weapon chooser dealer), somthing like that would be ok.
    I am glad you like the plugin. There is actually a job that gets paid for killing called Terrorist but requires cops be online for its use. I actually started on a banker job but didnt finish it because my single attempt to make it failed but I will probably fix the issue and release it. I'd like to know more about your idea of weapon choose dealer that you suggested. Fyi there is a job called salesman that allows the sale of whatever type items you choose including weapons.
    Thanks for your feedback btw 😁
    daren adler
    Old 02-22-2020 , 20:06   Re: HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IG Dezz420_ View Post
    I am glad you like the plugin. There is actually a job that gets paid for killing called Terrorist but requires cops be online for its use. I actually started on a banker job but didnt finish it because my single attempt to make it failed but I will probably fix the issue and release it. I'd like to know more about your idea of weapon choose dealer that you suggested. Fyi there is a job called salesman that allows the sale of whatever type items you choose including weapons.
    Thanks for your feedback btw 😁
    OK,,i sure will,,i will write when i an talking to ya on steam...i have trouble on adding stuff on there without a fast downloader,,but i am re-installing it again(keeps crashing on me over and over),, so insteed of getting mad and stoping and throwing it away,,i am re doing it all again,,i keep on adding stuff on the server.cfg that messes it all up...get so confussed on what to put on there and the Cserver,,i get sooo lost,,but will try again, couse i do like the idea man.
    CaptNemo
    Old 01-19-2021 , 11:36   Re: HL2DM Roleplay v4.20 (Nicks Mod Revision)
    Reply With Quote #5

Love everything with the mod so far. I tried blue rp first and for the life of me could not get it to work right. Thank you for sharing.

Been working the past couple days trying to get the map all setup. So far everything is going pretty smooth.

I am having an issue with the chat though. No one can publicly chat using say. Can only use team chat within close proximity. How can I make it to where everyone can chat with each other?
    Send a message via AIM to CaptNemo