Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

fesak123
Old 01-05-2021 , 12:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1511

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxrrisonc View Post
Update your PTAH files and it worked for me
works man! thanks

Last edited by fesak123; 01-05-2021 at 12:22.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-05-2021 , 12:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by fesak123 View Post
updated and still doesn't work
Kind of hard to help you if you don't provide the error logs, list of plugins and such, just said it doesn't work;

Your problem is probably caused by the config of the core.cfg file.

Follow the installation tutorial, see if it solves your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
[EDIT]
Okay, solved your problem.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 01-05-2021 at 12:25. Reason: Okay, solved your problem.
fesak123
Old 01-05-2021 , 12:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1513

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Kind of hard to help you if you don't provide the error logs, list of plugins and such, just said it doesn't work;

Your problem is probably caused by the config of the core.cfg file.

Follow the installation tutorial, see if it solves your problem.

[EDIT]
Okay, solved your problem.
yep, the PTAH was the problem, even tho I tried yesterday to update it, it still didn't work, updated it now and works whatever, im happy now
czcryst
Old 01-06-2021 , 04:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1514

08:53 19 <Failed> "Weapons & Knives" (1.7.1) by kgns | oyunhost.net
108:53 Errors:
108:53 weapons.smx (Weapons & Knives): Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running

I get this, I have put files of the newest version of PTaH and still, please help
loko15
Old 01-07-2021 , 09:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1515

I update to newest version of PTaH but nope, doesnt work for me.
Falu
Old 01-07-2021 , 16:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1516

This parameter not working.

Quote:
// Enable/Disable players overwriting other players' weapons (picked up from the ground) by using !ws command
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_weapons_enable_overwrite "1"
"Weapons & Knives" (1.7.1) by kgns | oyunhost.net
[06] PTaH (1.1.3) by Phoenix (˙·٠●Феникс●٠·˙)
JOnDark
Old 01-10-2021 , 05:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1517

[1] Line 69, weapons/hooks.sp::ChatListener
L 01/10/2021 - 12:27:07: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index -1, limit 66)
L 01/10/2021 - 12:27:07: [SM] Blaming: weapons.smx

Help pls
notzefoh
Old 01-12-2021 , 01:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1518

so !knife nor !ws is working! im using dathost as my server host and im currently on the most up to date version of PTaH. was wondering if anyone could help me out!
EddieKlq
Old 01-16-2021 , 12:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1519

Hi! I have a problem with the knife command. It's disabled on the !ws command to change the knife and the !knife command is taken by warmod. Can I change the !knife command to anything else? If yes, where do I go to do it? Thank you!
HiddenConn1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-20-2021 , 08:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1520

I am slightly concerned regarding this "GSLT banning" with this plugin if I'm honest. Is there any evidence that turning off "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" won't get my tokens banned?