Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

How do they do it?

Post New Thread Reply   

Terminatorr
Old 12-03-2018 , 11:19   How do they do it?
Reply With Quote #1

Hey Guys, i am new to this and i am trying to run CSGO server with plugins, i been playing online where i see !VIP members been provided with keys, then they get extra health armor stability while firing , extra speed. Player join in country, player left, roundEndMusic, server url broadcaster on the screen each 2 min or so, how do i do that?
note: i searched a lot found this plugin for sounds which i believe it was the most one with posts and recent time, but its not working;
AbNeR Round End Sounds V3.6.2 07/28/2018 here is why? https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...270882&page=30
i appreciate your inputs on my questions.

Last edited by Terminatorr; 12-03-2018 at 11:27.
DrPsyche
Old 12-14-2018 , 07:07   Re: How do they do it?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminatorr View Post
Hey Guys, i am new to this and i am trying to run CSGO server with plugins, i been playing online where i see !VIP members been provided with keys, then they get extra health armor stability while firing , extra speed. Player join in country, player left, roundEndMusic, server url broadcaster essay typer on the screen each 2 min or so, how do i do that?
note: i searched a lot found this plugin for sounds which i believe it was the most one with posts and recent time, but its not working;
AbNeR Round End Sounds V3.6.2 07/28/2018 here is why? https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...270882&page=30
i appreciate your inputs on my questions.
Hey there,

I've been trying to find Quake Sounds v3 plugin (planning to use it for Counter Strike). Does it allow many customization options? Perhaps, someone has any idea about it too?

Thanks.

Last edited by DrPsyche; 12-14-2018 at 07:07.