juves
Old 11-30-2009 , 12:14   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #31

warmup respawn doesn't work
mad_hamster
Old 12-16-2009 , 18:21   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #32

Two problems:

1. I put limit of 2 awps for each team, for some reason they can only buy 1 awp instead of 2.

2. When the quota is reached and purchasing fails, money is not given back, which is infinitely frustrating.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 12-31-2009 , 19:04   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by juves View Post
warmup respawn doesn't work
Works fine for me on sm 1.2.1 - 1.2.4 aswell as in the latests 1.3 beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_hamster View Post
Two problems:

1. I put limit of 2 awps for each team, for some reason they can only buy 1 awp instead of 2.

2. When the quota is reached and purchasing fails, money is not given back, which is infinitely frustrating.
Yes i managed to reproduce number 1 still cant get number 2 though works fine for me. What weapon.

On other news im again rewriting it. This time im making it neater and actually registering the handle for all convars instead of my sloppy method before. I hope to have a new one out by the end of next week but cant guarantee it i have more time this time so i wont disappear for long. Also will have more optimization (hopefully).
Sille
Old 01-01-2010 , 11:19   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #34

Installed this plugin on my server today. It work good exept for one thing. If I try to buy a weapon that is restricted I lose the money as if I buy it. Is frustrating.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 01-01-2010 , 21:15   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #35

I seriously cant replicate this. How are you buying it? via autobuy? rebuy? buy bind? If it is a bind please post it. Hopefully i fixed it in the new rewrite im doing. Got most of the restriction parts finished. Need to add some of the older features back and possibly a menu (i know everyone wants one ^^) and then ill probably release it after some extreme testing. Also im dumping the entire respawning during wramup for simplicity.

Last edited by Dr!fter; 01-01-2010 at 21:22.
Sille
Old 01-03-2010 , 05:03   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #36

Sry, will give you some more info. I have restricted all auto snipers to 0 and when trying to buy one of them via the menu (in my case the numbers on my keyboard) I don't lose any money. But if i try to buy a AWP that I have restricted to 2/team I lose the money as if you bought it for reall, but I didn't cuz it's restricted. So I use no scripts, autobuy or so. Just buying with the numbers on my keyboard. As some other posted here I need to set the amount of AWP to 3 in the cfg file to get 2 ingame, 4 to get 3 and so on. Hope you will be finished with the rewrite soon. If you need testing help don't hesitate to ask.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 01-03-2010 , 17:16   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #37

Yes i fixed that issue with the restrict having to be 1 number higher. It was a messed up loop ive fixed it in my current rewrite (soon to be released). That is probably why the discount happens aswell, so it should be fixed in the next version thanks for the details
Sille
Old 01-04-2010 , 14:09   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #38

I'm glad to help. Are looking forward to the release of you rewrite version.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 01-05-2010 , 00:32   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #39

Yes im planning for sometime this week if not hopefully no later than next week. Im still having to add functions back. Ill probably release without the menu first (since it takes me forever to make one) and then ill get to work on the menu
nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-05-2010 , 13:16   Re: Weapon Restrict remake
Reply With Quote #40

Fantastic.
Thanks to psychonic for pointing me in the right direction