jailmod_on (defualt 1) : 1 turns the plugin on; 0 is off
jailmod_eyes (defualt 1) : 0 allows players to look around the whole map (like a dead person does) while in Jail
How It Works:
1. Jail Mod finds a jail point auto-magically (its some crazy advanced algorithm using some crazy advanced number that isn't even on my keyboard*). So, you do not need to specify jail spawn points.
2. player dies and goes to jail!
3. someone on the players team comes and touches the jail cell.
4. players in jail are saved!!
5. Celebrate by killing the other team!!!!
* You should be thinking: "How did she/he type it then?"
jailmod.sp (put in sourcemod/scripting)
jailmod.amx (put in sourcemod/plugins)
1.9 - released
2.0 - removed need for sdk loading. The new sourcemod has both the "CS_RespawnPlayer" and the "SetEntityModel." (thanks
for the information BAILOPAN)
2.1 - Clear Spawning point so jailed players don't spawn inside of live players.