Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

ExtendedComm v3.0.8b (Updated: 4/17/11)

Post New Thread Reply   

GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2011 , 13:29   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.2)
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
There are few words to describe the amount of hate I have for writing translations into plugins.
Thanks for the work you put into it though. It's appreciated.

I was taking a look through the code and couldn't find a section where the client is notified that he has been muted or unmuted. Is this currently in the plugin? If not I would also like to request this as well.

I'll start using the new version and let you know if there are any problems.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 03-22-2011 , 13:42   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.3)
Reply With Quote #102

There's no notifications sent to clients, that's generally left to sm_show_activity since it'll show the actions in chat. I need to do an update on the translations later today, I did some weird stuff that should be fixed. Nothing that'll hurt the plugin, but a few translations will disappear.
Old 03-22-2011 , 13:44   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.3)
Reply With Quote #103

Quote:
There's no notifications sent to clients, that's generally left to sm_show_activity since it'll show the actions in chat.
Ok!

Quote:
Nothing that'll hurt the plugin, but a few translations will disappear.
That's probably a good thing. The less there is to translate, the more likely you'll have people translate the entire thing.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 03-22-2011 , 13:45   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.3)
Reply With Quote #104

Indeed. I just did something silly. I added translations for specific phrases for the sm_status feature, and then threw in a formatting translation which simply changes the position. There's a good half dozen of them that can be combined. I hate doing translations lol, and especially ones that require massive amounts of Formats to be done properly.

Sneaky update to v2.2.4
~ Fixed an oopsie with translations concerning sm_status, removed a few unnecessary translation entries.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 03-22-2011 at 14:01.
nvn
Old 03-26-2011 , 14:51   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #105

Is it known issue that client need to reconnect to get rid of the expired punishment?
I've muted myself for 1 min, checked status panel and it says that Mute will expire in -30 seconds

Also thanks for natives, not it can be used with chatfilter plugin
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 03-26-2011 , 15:04   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #106

It could have been used before , the additional natives just let you provide detailed messages concerning the client's mute/gag/silence status. As for the negative time issue, if you're using 2.2.4 you shouldn't be experiencing that issue any longer.
Old 04-22-2011 , 03:15   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #107

How to install this plugin?
- extendedcomm.inc

Last edited by cssnik; 04-22-2011 at 03:42.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 04-22-2011 , 08:45   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #108

The .inc is the "include" file, it goes with the .sp, although it gets placed in /scripting/include. And from the looks of it, you didn't have the "z" flag.
Old 05-05-2011 , 16:17   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #109

Hi Panda, first of all, I really love your new plugin, it's great replacement of old permamute plugin we've been using for so long. Everything works just fine except a one small detail. I'm running GoD-Tony's GeoIP Language Selection plugin and it's causing a little issue with translations. Sometimes it randomly switches language from one to another. It would be great if you could look into it (here's what's Tony replied to me, it's about Spray Tracer plugin, but I think this can be same case showpost.php?p=1461193&postcount=7).

Thanks in advance,
Vojtoun
Old 07-20-2011 , 13:33   Re: [Any] Extended Comm (v2.2.4)
Reply With Quote #110

Hello Panda,
Just a quick request on this great update.
Thanks to the ability to see how long some one is banned for I was wondering if it was possible to add a reason part. aka

sm_mute <player> <Spamming Music> <120 Minutes>

This way when an administrator checks to see if a user is muted he can also check the reason. This would help make sure that any incorrect mute by an admin can be fixed easily or if a mute has been made to long for the rule that was broken, a higher up or another admin can then fix the mute to match. Also it stops users who muted asking to be unmute and the administrators having no actuall feed back as to why he was muted.

Thank You