Table of contents
Originally an extended version of Super Tanks, Mutant Tanks combines Last Boss, Last Boss Extended, and Super Tanks to grant Tanks unique powers and abilities that enhance the player experience.
1. Enable/disable the plugin in all game modes.
2. Supports custom configurations whether per difficulty, per map, per game mode, per day, per player count, or per finale stage.
3. Fully customize all Mutant Tanks.
4. Store up to 1,000 Mutant Tank types.
5. Four different formats for the config file.
6. Auto-reload the config file when changes are made mid-game.
7. Choose which abilities to install.
8. Add custom abilities and features through the use of forwards and natives.
9. Custom target filters for targeting survivors and special infected.
10. Supports multiple languages.
11. Chat color tags for translation files.
12. Administration system designed for access to and immunity from Mutant Tanks.
13. Detects idle or bugged (no behavior) Tanks.
14. Over 70 unique abilities to choose from.
1. SourceMod 18.104.22.16811
2. DHooks 2.2.0-detours15 or higher
3. Left 4 DHooks Direct
1. I do not provide support for listen/local servers but the plugin and its modules should still work properly on them.
2. I will not help you with installing or troubleshooting problems on your part.
3. If you get errors from SourceMod itself, that is your problem, not mine.
4. MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION GUIDE PROPERLY.
1. Delete files from old versions of the plugin.
2. Extract the folder inside the "mutant_tanks.zip" file.
3. Place all the contents into their respective folders.
4. If prompted to replace or merge anything, click yes.
5. Load up Mutant Tanks by restarting the server.
6. Customize Mutant Tanks in "addons/sourcemod/data/mutant_tanks/mutant_tanks.cfg".
Uninstalling/Upgrading to Newer Versions
1. Delete "mutant_tanks" folder from:
- "addons/sourcemod/plugins" folder ("mutant_tanks.smx" and all of its modules)
- "addons/sourcemod/scripting" folder ("mutant_tanks.sp" and all of its modules)
2. Delete "mutant_tanks.txt" from "addons/sourcemod/gamedata" folder.
3. Delete "mutant_tanks.inc" from "addons/sourcemod/scripting/include" folder.
4. Delete "mt_clone.inc" from "addons/sourcemod/scripting/include" folder.
5. Delete "mutant_tanks.phrases.txt" from "addons/sourcemod/translations" folder.
6. Backup "mutant_tanks" folder in "addons/sourcemod/data" folder.
6. Follow the Installation guide above. (Only for upgrading to newer versions.)
1. Move "mutant_tanks" folder ("mutant_tanks.smx" and all of its modules) to "plugins/disabled" folder.
2. Unload Mutant Tanks by restarting the server.
on GitHub contains all the information you need to know about Mutant Tanks. If there's something that hasn't been addressed that you're concerned about, feel free to ask on this thread.
Check out the INFORMATION
regarding each setting/ability available in this project.
View the CHANGELOG
for the project's history.
Source | Latest Version | All Official Releases