Old 10-15-2006 , 15:15   Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i have a idea the idea is for other peoples but most for me

The superhero Bazooka is cool BUT
its Lazzy whe ni use the power a menu comes :S

and its hard when my server is a fast server

I mean can one do so when i click on the power key it cast the last
bazooka shot name: Svirling Death Missile

Its the most coolness Can you ? PS. i need so i can EDIT how many secounds to next "cooldown" so i can set it to "1" and i can
shot wait 1 sec shot wait 1 sec shot....

Please make it Thx for read it
I hope one can help me CYA
Send a message via MSN to Fighterzaka
newbie1233
BANNED
Old 10-19-2006 , 18:03   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #2

get me teh code and i see what i can do send .sma ok
Fighterzaka
Old 10-20-2006 , 15:51   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #3

Code:
//Bazooka //Based on Missiles Launcher 3.8.2 (amx_ejl_missiles.sma) //  by Eric Lidman & jtp10181 /* CVARS - copy and paste to shconfig.cfg // ---START OF BAZOOKA CVARS--- //Bazooka bazooka_level 8 bazooka_buy 0           //Set to 1 to require missiles to be purchased // //The following "COST" settings only apply if buying mode is ON // bazooka_cost1 1000      //Common missile cost bazooka_cost2 3000      //Laser guided missile cost bazooka_cost3 3000      //Gun camera missile cost bazooka_cost4 2000      //Anti-missile shot bazooka_cost5 4000      //Heat seeking missile cost bazooka_cost6 4000      //Rope seeking missile cost bazooka_cost7 5000      //Swirling death missile cost // //The following "AMMO" settings only apply if buying mode is OFF // bazooka_ammo1 1     //Free Common missiles bazooka_ammo2 1          //Free Laser guided missiles bazooka_ammo3 1          //Free Gun camera missiles bazooka_ammo4 2          //Free Anti-missile shots bazooka_ammo5 1          //Free Heat seeking missiles bazooka_ammo6 1          //Free Rope seeking missiles bazooka_ammo7 1          //Free Swirling death missiles //If set to 1, this cvar causes swirling death missile to use 7 missiles in the //player's missile inventory. It draws from all types of missiles instead of //it having its own indepedent inventory count. bazooka_ammo7ta 0 bazooka_speed 1000      //Sets the default speed of most missiles bazooka_rsspeed 1400    //Sets the speed of ropeseeking missiles bazooka_hsspeed 1100    //Sets the speed of heatseeking missiles bazooka_fuel 6.0        //Number of seconds a missile is driven before it falls to the ground out of fuel bazooka_sdfuel 2.0      //Number of seconds a swirling death missile is driven before it "mirvs" or breaks then falls to the ground out of fuel bazooka_sdspeed 750     //Sets the speed of swirling death missiles bazooka_sdcount 6       //Sets the number missiles in swirling death bazooka_sdrotate 6      //Sets the rotation speed of swirling death bazooka_sdradius 32     //Sets the radius of swirling death missiles bazooka_obeygravity 1   //Makes missile obey server gravity rules bazooka_damradius 240   //Max distance from the blast that damage will occur at bazooka_maxdamage 140   //Maximum Blast damage from explosion bazooka_radarbattery 100        //Sets the amount of time a player can use his anti-missile radar per round. //This cvar limits the two types of missiles responsible for spawn rape, guncamera and //swirling death, from being fired until 15 seconds of a round has passed. Set cvar to 0 //to allow those missiles to be fired without being limited by round start bazooka_spawndelay 0 // ---END OF BAZOOKA CVARS--- */ #include <amxmod> #include <amxmisc> #include <Vexd_Utilities> #include <superheromod> #if defined AMX98   #include <cmath> #endif #define DT 0.1 #define PI 3.1415926535897932384626433832795 new beam, boom, ls_dot new Float:fAngleBaz new bool:roundfreeze new round_delay new has_rocket[33] /* missile_inv:  fake,common,laserguide,guncam,antimissile,heatseeker,ropeseeking,multimissile */ new missile_inv[33][8] new using_menu[33] new is_scan_rocket[33] new is_heat_rocket[33] new radar_batt[33] new gHeroName[]="Bazooka" new bool:gHasBazookaPowers[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("SUPERHERO Bazooka","4.0","JTP10181 / AssKicR")     // DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE TO CHANGE CVARS, USE THE SHCONFIG.CFG     register_cvar("bazooka_level", "8" )     register_cvar("bazooka_buy","0")     register_cvar("bazooka_fuel","6.0")     register_cvar("bazooka_sdfuel","2.0")     register_cvar("bazooka_sdcount","6")     register_cvar("bazooka_sdrotate","6")     register_cvar("bazooka_sdradius","32")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo1","2")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo2","2")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo3","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo4","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo5","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo6","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo7","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_ammo7ta","0")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost1","1000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost2","3000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost3","3000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost4","2000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost5","4000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost6","4000")     register_cvar("bazooka_cost7","5000")     register_cvar("bazooka_speed","1000")     register_cvar("bazooka_sdspeed","750")     register_cvar("bazooka_hsspeed","1200")     register_cvar("bazooka_rsspeed","1200")     register_cvar("bazooka_obeygravity","1")     register_cvar("bazooka_damradius","240")     register_cvar("bazooka_maxdamage","140")     register_cvar("bazooka_radarbattery","100")     register_cvar("bazooka_spawndelay","0")     // FIRE THE EVENT TO CREATE THIS SUPERHERO!     shCreateHero(gHeroName, "Rocket-Laucher", "Fire Many Different Types of Rockets", true, "bazooka_level" )     // REGISTER EVENTS THIS HERO WILL RESPOND TO! (AND SERVER COMMANDS)     // INIT     register_srvcmd("bazooka_init", "bazooka_init")     shRegHeroInit(gHeroName, "bazooka_init")     // KEYDOWN     register_srvcmd("bazooka_kd", "bazooka_kd")     shRegKeyDown(gHeroName, "bazooka_kd")     //CLIENT QUICK COMMANDS     register_clcmd("bazooka_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_laserguided_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_guncamera_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_anti_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_heatseeking_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_ropeseeking_missile","fire_missile")     register_clcmd("bazooka_swirlingdeath_missile","fire_missile")     //EVENTS     register_logevent("round_start", 2, "1=Round_Start")     register_logevent("round_end", 2, "1=Round_End")     register_logevent("round_end", 2, "1&Restart_Round_")     register_event("DeathMsg","death_event","a")     //MISSILE MENU     register_menucmd(register_menuid("Fire Missile Menu"),1023,"action_main_menu")     //MISSILE CHECKS     register_srvcmd("lasermissile_chk","laser_check")     //SWIRLING DEATH MISSILES     set_task(0.1,"RocketThink",0,"",0,"b") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public bazooka_init() {     // First Argument is an id     new temp[6]     read_argv(1,temp,5)     new id = str_to_num(temp)     // 2nd Argument is 0 or 1 depending on whether the id has BlackLotus     read_argv(2,temp,5)     new hasPowers = str_to_num(temp)     gHasBazookaPowers[id] = (hasPowers != 0) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public bazooka_kd() {     if ( !hasRoundStarted() ) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     // First Argument is an id with bazooka     new temp[6]     read_argv(1,temp,5)     new id=str_to_num(temp)     if ( !is_user_alive(id) || !gHasBazookaPowers[id] ) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     show_main_menu(id)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_precache() {     precache_sound("vox/_period.wav")     precache_sound("debris/beamstart8.wav")     precache_sound("weapons/explode3.wav")     precache_sound("weapons/rocketfire1.wav")     precache_sound("ambience/rocket_steam1.wav")     precache_sound("weapons/rocket1.wav")     precache_sound("ambience/particle_suck2.wav")     precache_model("models/rpgrocket.mdl")     beam = precache_model("sprites/smoke.spr")     boom = precache_model("sprites/zerogxplode.spr")     ls_dot = precache_model("sprites/laserdot.spr") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public client_connect(id) {     is_scan_rocket[id] = 0     is_heat_rocket[id] = 0     using_menu[id] = 0     has_rocket[id] = 0     if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 0){         missile_inv[id][1] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo1")         missile_inv[id][2] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo2")         missile_inv[id][3] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo3")         missile_inv[id][4] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo4")         missile_inv[id][5] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo5")         missile_inv[id][6] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo6")         missile_inv[id][7] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7")     }     radar_batt[id] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_radarbattery") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public client_disconnect(id) {     remove_task(id)     is_scan_rocket[id] = 0     is_heat_rocket[id] = 0     has_rocket[id] = 0 } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #if defined AMX_NEW public vexd_pfntouch(pToucher, pTouched) {     entity_touch(pToucher, pTouched) } public entity_touch(entity1, entity2) {     new pToucher = entity1     new pTouched = entity2 #else public vexd_pfntouch(pToucher, pTouched) { #endif     if ( !is_valid_ent(pToucher) ) return     new szClassName[32]     Entvars_Get_String(pToucher, EV_SZ_classname, szClassName, 31)     if(equal(szClassName, "bazooka_missile_ent")) {         new damradius = get_cvar_num("bazooka_damradius")         new maxdamage = get_cvar_num("bazooka_maxdamage")         if (damradius <= 0) {             debugMessage("(Bazooka) Damage Radius must be set higher than 0, defaulting to 240",0,0)             damradius = 240             set_cvar_num("bazooka_damradius",damradius)         }         if (maxdamage <= 0) {             debugMessage("(Bazooka) Max Damage must be set higher than 0, defaulting to 140",0,0)             maxdamage = 140             set_cvar_num("bazooka_maxdamage",maxdamage)         }         remove_task(pToucher)         new Float:fl_vExplodeAt[3]         Entvars_Get_Vector(pToucher, EV_VEC_origin, fl_vExplodeAt)         new vExplodeAt[3]         vExplodeAt[0] = floatround(fl_vExplodeAt[0])         vExplodeAt[1] = floatround(fl_vExplodeAt[1])         vExplodeAt[2] = floatround(fl_vExplodeAt[2])         new id = Entvars_Get_Edict(pToucher, EV_ENT_owner)         new origin[3],dist,i,Float:dRatio,damage         AttachView(id, id)         if(has_rocket[id] == pToucher)         has_rocket[id] = 0         for ( i = 1; i <= SH_MAXSLOTS; i++) {             if( !is_user_alive(i) ) continue             get_user_origin(i,origin)             dist = get_distance(origin,vExplodeAt)             if (dist <= damradius) {                 dRatio = floatdiv(float(dist),float(damradius))                 damage = maxdamage - floatround( maxdamage * dRatio)                 shExtraDamage(i, id, damage, "Bazooka" )             }         }         message_begin(MSG_BROADCAST, SVC_TEMPENTITY)         write_byte(3)         write_coord(vExplodeAt[0])         write_coord(vExplodeAt[1])         write_coord(vExplodeAt[2])         write_short(boom)         write_byte(100)         write_byte(15)         write_byte(0)         message_end()         emit_sound(pToucher, CHAN_WEAPON, "weapons/explode3.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)         emit_sound(pToucher, CHAN_VOICE, "weapons/explode3.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)         RemoveEntity(pToucher)         is_heat_rocket[id] = 0         is_scan_rocket[id] = 0         if ( is_valid_ent(pTouched) ) {             new szClassName2[32]             Entvars_Get_String(pTouched, EV_SZ_classname, szClassName2, 31)             if(equal(szClassName2, "bazooka_missile_ent")) {                 remove_task(pTouched)                 emit_sound(pTouched, CHAN_WEAPON, "weapons/explode3.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                 emit_sound(pTouched, CHAN_VOICE, "weapons/explode3.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                 new id2 = Entvars_Get_Edict(pTouched, EV_ENT_owner)                 AttachView(id2, id2)                 if(has_rocket[id2] == pTouched){                     has_rocket[id2] = 0                     is_heat_rocket[id2] = 0                     is_scan_rocket[id2] = 0                 }                 RemoveEntity(pTouched)             }         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public fire_missile(id) {     if( roundfreeze || !is_user_alive(id))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     if ( !gHasBazookaPowers[id] ) {         client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You do not have this hero")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     show_missile_inv(id)     if(has_rocket[id]){         client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You cannot have more than one missile in the air at a time.")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     new cmd[32],icmd     read_argv(0,cmd,31)     if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_missile"))                    icmd = 1     else if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_laserguided_missile"))       icmd = 2     else if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_guncamera_missile"))     icmd = 3     else if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_heatseeking_missile"))       icmd = 5     else if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_ropeseeking_missile"))       icmd = 6     else if(equal(cmd,"bazooka_swirlingdeath_missile")) icmd = 7     else                                            icmd = 4     if(icmd == 4){         if(radar_batt[id] <= 0){             client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) Your anti-missile radar batteries are dead.")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         if(is_scan_rocket[id] == 1) {             remove_task(id)             is_scan_rocket[id] = 0             missile_inv[id][icmd] += 1             show_missile_inv(id)             if(using_menu[id])                 show_main_menu(id)             set_hudmessage(0,255,0, -1.0, 0.30, 0, 0.02, 3.0, 1.01, 1.1, 4)             show_hudmessage(id,"ANTIMISSILE RADAR DEACTIVATED")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }     }     if( (icmd == 4 || icmd == 7) && (round_delay) && (get_cvar_num("bazooka_spawndelay")) ){         client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) This missile type cannot be fired until 15 seconds after round start.")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 1) {         new cvarname[32]         format(cvarname,31,"bazooka_cost%d",icmd)         new umoney = get_user_money(id)         new m_cost = get_cvar_num(cvarname)         if(umoney < m_cost){             client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) Insufficient funds. Each of these missiles costs %d money",m_cost)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         else {             set_user_money(id,umoney-m_cost,1)         }     }     else {         if( icmd == 7 && get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7ta")){             new sum             for(new i = 1; i <= 7; i++)                 sum += missile_inv[id][i]             if(sum < 7) {                 client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You do not have enough missiles to make a Swirling Death Missile.")                 if (using_menu[id]) show_main_menu(id)                 return PLUGIN_HANDLED             }             else{                 new take                 for(new b = 1; b <= 7; b++){                     if(take < 7) {                         for(new i=1; i <= 7; i++){                             if( (missile_inv[id][i] > 0) && (take < 7) ){                                 missile_inv[id][i]--                                 take++                             }                         }                     }                 }             }         }         else if( missile_inv[id][icmd] <= 0 ){             switch(icmd){                 case 1: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Common Missiles.")                 case 2: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Laser Guided Missiles.")                 case 3: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Gun Camera Missiles.")                 case 4: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Anti-Missile Missiles.")                 case 5: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Heat Seeking Missiles.")                 case 6: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Rope Seeking Missiles.")                 case 7: client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) You have no more Swirling Death Missiles.")             }             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         else {             missile_inv[id][icmd] -= 1         }     }     if(icmd != 4){         show_missile_inv(id)         switch(icmd){             case 1: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_speed"),0)             case 2: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_speed"),0)             case 3: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_speed"),0)             case 5: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_hsspeed"),0)             case 6: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_rsspeed"),0)             case 7: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_sdspeed"),0)             default: make_rocket(id,icmd,get_cvar_num("bazooka_speed"),0)         }     }     else {         is_scan_rocket[id] = 1         set_task(0.2,"anti_missile_radar",id,"",0,"b")         set_task(0.3,"amr_pay",id,"",0,"b")         set_hudmessage(0,255,0, -1.0, 0.26, 0, 0.02, 3.0, 1.01, 1.1, 54)         show_hudmessage(id,"ANTIMISSILE RADAR SYSTEM ACTIVATED^nAim at missile you want to shoot down")     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public anti_missile_radar(id) {     new tid = 0     new aimvec[3],origin[3],length     new radarvec1[3],radarvec2[3],radarvec3[3],radarvec4[3],radarvec5[3]     get_user_origin(id,origin)     get_user_origin(id,aimvec,3)     radarvec1[0]=aimvec[0]-origin[0]     radarvec1[1]=aimvec[1]-origin[1]     radarvec1[2]=aimvec[2]-origin[2]     length = sqroot(radarvec1[0]*radarvec1[0]+radarvec1[1]*radarvec1[1]+radarvec1[2]*radarvec1[2])     radarvec5[0]=radarvec1[0]*1750/length + origin[0]     radarvec5[1]=radarvec1[1]*1750/length + origin[1]     radarvec5[2]=radarvec1[2]*1750/length + origin[2]     radarvec4[0]=radarvec1[0]*1350/length + origin[0]     radarvec4[1]=radarvec1[1]*1350/length + origin[1]     radarvec4[2]=radarvec1[2]*1350/length + origin[2]     radarvec3[0]=radarvec1[0]*950/length + origin[0]     radarvec3[1]=radarvec1[1]*950/length + origin[1]     radarvec3[2]=radarvec1[2]*950/length + origin[2]     radarvec2[0]=radarvec1[0]*700/length + origin[0]     radarvec2[1]=radarvec1[1]*700/length + origin[1]     radarvec2[2]=radarvec1[2]*700/length + origin[2]     radarvec1[0]=radarvec1[0]*350/length + origin[0]     radarvec1[1]=radarvec1[1]*350/length + origin[1]     radarvec1[2]=radarvec1[2]*350/length + origin[2]     for(new i=1; i <= SH_MAXSLOTS; i++) {         if( (has_rocket[i] > SH_MAXSLOTS) && (i != id) && (tid < SH_MAXSLOTS) ){             new szClassName[32]             Entvars_Get_String(has_rocket[i], EV_SZ_classname, szClassName, 31)             if(equal(szClassName, "bazooka_missile_ent")) {                 new rocketvec[3]                 new Float:fl_rocketvec[3]                 Entvars_Get_Vector(has_rocket[i], EV_VEC_origin, fl_rocketvec)                 rocketvec[0] = floatround(fl_rocketvec[0])                 rocketvec[1] = floatround(fl_rocketvec[1])                 rocketvec[2] = floatround(fl_rocketvec[2])                 if(get_distance(radarvec5,rocketvec) < 100)                     tid = has_rocket[i]                 else if(get_distance(radarvec4,rocketvec) < 100)                     tid = has_rocket[i]                 else if(get_distance(radarvec3,rocketvec) < 85)                     tid = has_rocket[i]                 else if(get_distance(radarvec2,rocketvec) < 70)                     tid = has_rocket[i]                 else if(get_distance(radarvec1,rocketvec) < 50)                     tid = has_rocket[i]             }         }     }     if(tid > SH_MAXSLOTS){         client_cmd(id,"spk fvox/beep")         set_hudmessage(255,10,10, -1.0, 0.26, 0, 0.02, 3.0, 1.01, 1.1, 54)         show_hudmessage(id,"ANTIMISSILE LOCKED ONTO TARGET")         is_scan_rocket[id] = 0         remove_task(id)         make_rocket(id,4,get_cvar_num("bazooka_speed")*5,tid)     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public amr_pay(id) {     set_hudmessage(255,0,0, -1.0, 0.26, 0, 0.02, 3.0, 1.01, 1.1, 54)     if(radar_batt[id] < 1){         show_hudmessage(id,"WARNING: ANTIMISSILE RADAR SYSTEM FAILURE")         client_print(id,print_center,"^n^nBattery is dead")         is_scan_rocket[id] = 0         remove_task(id)     }     else{         client_print(id,print_center,"^n^n^nBattery %d",radar_batt[id])     }     radar_batt[id]--     client_cmd(id,"spk fvox/blip")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- //make_rocket(userindex,commandtype,missilespeed,antimissleid) make_rocket(id,icmd,iarg1,antimissile) {     new args[16]     new Float:vOrigin[3]     new Float:vAngles[3]     Entvars_Get_Vector(id, EV_VEC_origin, vOrigin)     Entvars_Get_Vector(id, EV_VEC_v_angle, vAngles)     new notFloat_vOrigin[3]     notFloat_vOrigin[0] = floatround(vOrigin[0])     notFloat_vOrigin[1] = floatround(vOrigin[1])     notFloat_vOrigin[2] = floatround(vOrigin[2])     if(icmd == 5){         new aimvec[3]         get_user_origin(id,aimvec,3)         new dist = get_distance(notFloat_vOrigin,aimvec)         new found         new dist1 = 20000         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"a")         for(new i = 0 ;i < inum ;++i){             if(players[i] == id) continue             new soutput[8],output             get_user_info(players[i],"JP",soutput,7)             output = str_to_num(soutput)             if(output == 1){                 new temp[3]                 get_user_origin(players[i],temp)                 dist1 = get_distance(temp,aimvec)                 if(dist1 < dist){                     dist = dist1                     found = 1                     args[6] = players[i]                 }             }         }         if(!found){             client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) Cannot fire Heat-Seeking Missile, no running JetPacks in view.")             if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 1){                 new umoney = get_user_money(id)                 new m_cost = get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost5")                 set_user_money(id,umoney+m_cost,1)             }             else {                 missile_inv[id][5] += 1                 show_missile_inv(id)             }             if(using_menu[id])                 show_main_menu(id)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }     }     else if(icmd == 6){         new aimvec[3]         get_user_origin(id,aimvec,3)         new dist = get_distance(notFloat_vOrigin,aimvec)         new found         new dist1 = 20000         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"a")         for(new i = 0 ;i < inum ;++i){             if(players[i] == id) continue             new soutput[8],output             get_user_info(players[i],"ROPE",soutput,7)             output = str_to_num(soutput)             if(output == 1){                 new temp[3]                 get_user_origin(players[i],temp)                 dist1 = get_distance(temp,aimvec)                 if(dist1 < dist){                     dist = dist1                     found = 1                     args[6] = players[i]                 }             }         }         if(!found){             client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) Cannot fire Rope-Seeking Missile, no Ropes in view.")             if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 1){                 new umoney = get_user_money(id)                 new m_cost = get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost6")                 set_user_money(id,umoney+m_cost,1)             }             else {                 missile_inv[id][6] += 1                 show_missile_inv(id)             }             if(using_menu[id])                 show_main_menu(id)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }     }     using_menu[id] = 0     new NewEnt     NewEnt = CreateEntity("info_target")     if(NewEnt == 0) {         client_print(id,print_chat,"[SH](Bazooka) Rocket Failure")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     has_rocket[id] = NewEnt     missile_inv[id][0] = 0     Entvars_Set_String(NewEnt, EV_SZ_classname, "bazooka_missile_ent")     ENT_SetModel(NewEnt, "models/rpgrocket.mdl")     new Float:fl_vecminsx[3] = {-1.0, -1.0, -1.0}     new Float:fl_vecmaxsx[3] = {1.0, 1.0, 1.0}     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_mins,fl_vecminsx)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_maxs,fl_vecmaxsx)     ENT_SetOrigin(NewEnt, vOrigin)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_angles, vAngles)     Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_effects, 64)     Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_solid, 2)     if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_obeygravity")) {         Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_movetype, 6)     }     else {         Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_movetype, 5)     }     Entvars_Set_Edict(NewEnt, EV_ENT_owner, id)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_health, 10000.0)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_takedamage, 100.0)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_dmg_take, 100.0)     new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]     new iNewVelocity[3]     VelocityByAim(id, iarg1, fl_iNewVelocity)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)     iNewVelocity[0] = floatround(fl_iNewVelocity[0])     iNewVelocity[1] = floatround(fl_iNewVelocity[1])     iNewVelocity[2] = floatround(fl_iNewVelocity[2])     emit_sound(NewEnt, CHAN_WEAPON, "weapons/rocketfire1.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     emit_sound(NewEnt, CHAN_VOICE, "weapons/rocket1.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     args[0] = id     args[1] = NewEnt     args[2] = iarg1     args[3] = iNewVelocity[0]     args[4] = iNewVelocity[1]     args[5] = iNewVelocity[2]     args[8] = notFloat_vOrigin[0]     args[9] = notFloat_vOrigin[1]     args[10] = notFloat_vOrigin[2]     switch(icmd){         case 1: {             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_comm",NewEnt,args,16,"b")             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 2: {             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_las",NewEnt,args,16)             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 3: {             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_rendermode,1)             AttachView(id, NewEnt)             args[11] = 1             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_dir",NewEnt,args,16,"b")             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 4: {             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             args[6] = antimissile             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_anti",NewEnt,args,16)             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 5: {             is_heat_rocket[id] = 1             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_het",NewEnt,args,16)             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 6: {             make_trail(NewEnt,icmd)             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.25)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_rope",NewEnt,args,16)             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_fuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }         case 7: {             Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.000001)             SD_CircleRockets(NewEnt)             set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_swirl",NewEnt,args,16)             set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_sdfuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- make_trail(NewEnt,style) {     message_begin(MSG_BROADCAST, SVC_TEMPENTITY)     write_byte(22)     write_short(NewEnt)     write_short(beam)     write_byte(45)     write_byte(4)     switch(style){         case 1: {             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(100)         }         case 2: {             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(100)             write_byte(100)         }         case 3: {             write_byte(100)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(100)         }         case 4: {             write_byte(254)             write_byte(150)             write_byte(50)             write_byte(100)         }         case 5: {             write_byte(250)             write_byte(100)             write_byte(100)             write_byte(100)         }         case 6: {             write_byte(100)             write_byte(250)             write_byte(100)             write_byte(100)         }         case 7: {             write_byte(100)             write_byte(100)             write_byte(250)             write_byte(100)         }         default: {             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(254)             write_byte(100)         }     }     message_end() } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_comm(args[]) {     new ent = args[1]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     new Float:missile_health = Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health < 10000.0)         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_dir(args[]) {     new id = args[0]     new ent = args[1]     new speed = args[2]     new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     VelocityByAim(id, speed, fl_iNewVelocity)     Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)     new Float:vAngles[3]     Entvars_Get_Vector(id, EV_VEC_v_angle, vAngles)     Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_angles, vAngles)     new Float:missile_health = Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health <10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_las(args[]) {     new aimvec[3],avgFactor     new Float:fl_origin[3]     new id = args[0]     new ent = args[1]     new speed = args[2]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     get_user_origin(id,aimvec,3)     //Make the Laser Dot     message_begin( MSG_BROADCAST,SVC_TEMPENTITY)     write_byte( 17 )     write_coord(aimvec[0])     write_coord(aimvec[1])     write_coord(aimvec[2])     write_short( ls_dot )     write_byte( 10 )     write_byte( 255 )     message_end()     Entvars_Get_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_origin, fl_origin)     new iNewVelocity[3]     new origin[3]     origin[0] = floatround(fl_origin[0])     origin[1] = floatround(fl_origin[1])     origin[2] = floatround(fl_origin[2])     if(speed < 400)         avgFactor = 10     else if(speed < 850)         avgFactor = 4     else         avgFactor = 2     new velocityvec[3],length     velocityvec[0]=aimvec[0]-origin[0]     velocityvec[1]=aimvec[1]-origin[1]     velocityvec[2]=aimvec[2]-origin[2]     length = sqroot(velocityvec[0]*velocityvec[0]+velocityvec[1]*velocityvec[1]+velocityvec[2]*velocityvec[2])     velocityvec[0]=velocityvec[0]*speed/length     velocityvec[1]=velocityvec[1]*speed/length     velocityvec[2]=velocityvec[2]*speed/length     iNewVelocity[0] = (velocityvec[0] + (args[3] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor     iNewVelocity[1] = (velocityvec[1] + (args[4] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor     iNewVelocity[2] = (velocityvec[2] + (args[5] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor     new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]     fl_iNewVelocity[0] = iNewVelocity[0] + 0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[1] = iNewVelocity[1] + 0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[2] = iNewVelocity[2] + 0.0     Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)     args[3] = iNewVelocity[0]     args[4] = iNewVelocity[1]     args[5] = iNewVelocity[2]     args[8] = origin[0]     args[9] = origin[1]     args[10] = origin[2]     set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_las",ent,args,16)     new Float:missile_health     missile_health = Float:Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health < 10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_het(args[]) {     new aimvec[3],avgFactor     new Float:fl_origin[3]     new t_aimvec[33][3]     new t_index[33]     new t_jp,dist     new jp_dist = 20000     new id = args[0]     new ent = args[1]     new speed = args[2]     new iNewVelocity[3]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     Entvars_Get_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_origin, fl_origin)     new origin[3]     origin[0] = floatround(fl_origin[0])     origin[1] = floatround(fl_origin[1])     origin[2] = floatround(fl_origin[2])     new soutput[8],output     get_user_info(args[6],"JP",soutput,7)     output = str_to_num(soutput)     if((output == 1) || (args[7] < 5)){         if(is_user_alive(args[6]) == 1){             get_user_origin(args[6],aimvec)             dist = get_distance(aimvec,origin)         }         else {             args[7] = 100         }         if(output == 1)             args[7] = 0     }     else {         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"a")         for(new i = 0 ;i < inum ;++i){             if(players[i] != id){                 setc(soutput,8,0)                 get_user_info(players[i],"JP",soutput,7)                 output = str_to_num(soutput)                 if(output){                     new temp[3]                     get_user_origin(players[i],temp)                     t_aimvec[t_jp][0] = temp[0]                     t_aimvec[t_jp][1] = temp[1]                     t_aimvec[t_jp][2] = temp[2]                     t_index[t_jp] = players[i]                     t_jp++                 }             }         }         for(new i = 0 ;i < t_jp ;++i){             new temp[3]             temp[0] = t_aimvec[i][0]             temp[1] = t_aimvec[i][1]             temp[2] = t_aimvec[i][2]             dist = get_distance(temp,origin)             if(dist < jp_dist){                 aimvec[0] = temp[0]                 aimvec[1] = temp[1]                 aimvec[2] = temp[2]                 jp_dist = dist                 args[6] = t_index[i]                 args[7] = 0             }         }     }     if(dist){         if(speed < 400)             avgFactor = 10         else if(speed < 850)             avgFactor = 4         else             avgFactor = 2         new length, velocityvec[3]         velocityvec[0]=aimvec[0]-origin[0]         velocityvec[1]=aimvec[1]-origin[1]         velocityvec[2]=aimvec[2]-origin[2]         length=sqroot(velocityvec[0]*velocityvec[0]+velocityvec[1]*velocityvec[1]+velocityvec[2]*velocityvec[2])         velocityvec[0]=velocityvec[0]*speed/length         velocityvec[1]=velocityvec[1]*speed/length         velocityvec[2]=velocityvec[2]*speed/length         iNewVelocity[0] = (velocityvec[0] + (args[3] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[1] = (velocityvec[1] + (args[4] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[2] = (velocityvec[2] + (args[5] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         args[3] = iNewVelocity[0]         args[4] = iNewVelocity[1]         args[5] = iNewVelocity[2]         if(dist < 20){             vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)             return         }     }     args[7] += 1     new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]     fl_iNewVelocity[0] = args[3] +0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[1] = args[4] +0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[2] = args[5] +0.0     Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)     set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_het",ent,args,16)     new Float:missile_health     missile_health = Float:Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health < 10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_anti(args[]) {     new Float:fl_aimvec[3]     new Float:fl_origin[3]     new avgFactor     new id = args[0]     new ent = args[1]     new speed = args[2]     new iNewVelocity[3]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     Entvars_Get_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_origin, fl_origin)     new origin[3]     origin[0] = floatround(fl_origin[0])     origin[1] = floatround(fl_origin[1])     origin[2] = floatround(fl_origin[2])     if(FindEntity(args[6], "bazooka_missile_ent") > 0){         Entvars_Get_Vector(args[6], EV_VEC_origin, fl_aimvec)         new aimvec[3]         aimvec[0] = floatround(fl_aimvec[0])         aimvec[1] = floatround(fl_aimvec[1])         aimvec[2] = floatround(fl_aimvec[2])         if(speed < 400)             avgFactor = 10         else if(speed < 850)             avgFactor = 4         else             avgFactor = 2         new length, velocityvec[3]         velocityvec[0]=aimvec[0]-origin[0]         velocityvec[1]=aimvec[1]-origin[1]         velocityvec[2]=aimvec[2]-origin[2]         length=sqroot(velocityvec[0]*velocityvec[0]+velocityvec[1]*velocityvec[1]+velocityvec[2]*velocityvec[2])         velocityvec[0]=velocityvec[0]*speed/length         velocityvec[1]=velocityvec[1]*speed/length         velocityvec[2]=velocityvec[2]*speed/length         iNewVelocity[0] = (velocityvec[0] + (args[3] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[1] = (velocityvec[1] + (args[4] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[2] = (velocityvec[2] + (args[5] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         args[3] = iNewVelocity[0]         args[4] = iNewVelocity[1]         args[5] = iNewVelocity[2]         if(get_distance(origin,aimvec) < 150){             vexd_pfntouch(ent,args[6])             return         }         new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]         fl_iNewVelocity[0] = args[3] +0.0         fl_iNewVelocity[1] = args[4] +0.0         fl_iNewVelocity[2] = args[5] +0.0         Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)         set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_anti",ent,args,16)     }     new Float:missile_health = Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health < 10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     }     client_cmd(id,"spk buttons/blip2") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_rope(args[]) {     new aimvec[3],avgFactor     new Float:fl_origin[3]     new t_aimvec[33][3]     new t_index[33]     new t_jp,dist     new jp_dist = 20000     new id = args[0]     new ent = args[1]     new speed = args[2]     new iNewVelocity[3]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     Entvars_Get_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_origin, fl_origin)     new origin[3]     origin[0] = floatround(fl_origin[0])     origin[1] = floatround(fl_origin[1])     origin[2] = floatround(fl_origin[2])     new soutput[8],output     get_user_info(args[6],"ROPE",soutput,7)     output = str_to_num(soutput)     if((output == 1) || (args[7] < 31)){         if(is_user_alive(args[6]) == 1){             get_user_origin(args[6],aimvec)             dist = get_distance(aimvec,origin)         }         else {             args[7] = 100         }         if(output == 1)             args[7] = 0     }     else {         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"a")         for(new i = 0 ;i < inum ;++i){             if(players[i] != id){                 setc(soutput,8,0)                 get_user_info(players[i],"ROPE",soutput,7)                 output = str_to_num(soutput)                 if(output){                     new temp[3]                     get_user_origin(players[i],temp)                     t_aimvec[t_jp][0] = temp[0]                     t_aimvec[t_jp][1] = temp[1]                     t_aimvec[t_jp][2] = temp[2]                     t_index[t_jp] = players[i]                     t_jp++                 }             }         }         for(new i = 0 ;i < t_jp ;++i){             new temp[3]             temp[0] = t_aimvec[i][0]             temp[1] = t_aimvec[i][1]             temp[2] = t_aimvec[i][2]             dist = get_distance(temp,origin)             if(dist < jp_dist){                 aimvec[0] = temp[0]                 aimvec[1] = temp[1]                 aimvec[2] = temp[2]                 jp_dist = dist                 args[6] = t_index[i]                 args[7] = 0             }         }     }     if(dist){         if(speed < 400)             avgFactor = 10         else if(speed < 850)             avgFactor = 4         else             avgFactor = 2         new length, velocityvec[3]         velocityvec[0]=aimvec[0]-origin[0]         velocityvec[1]=aimvec[1]-origin[1]         velocityvec[2]=aimvec[2]-origin[2]         length=sqroot(velocityvec[0]*velocityvec[0]+velocityvec[1]*velocityvec[1]+velocityvec[2]*velocityvec[2])         velocityvec[0]=velocityvec[0]*speed/length         velocityvec[1]=velocityvec[1]*speed/length         velocityvec[2]=velocityvec[2]*speed/length         iNewVelocity[0] = (velocityvec[0] + (args[3] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[1] = (velocityvec[1] + (args[4] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         iNewVelocity[2] = (velocityvec[2] + (args[5] * (avgFactor-1) ) ) / avgFactor         args[3] = iNewVelocity[0]         args[4] = iNewVelocity[1]         args[5] = iNewVelocity[2]         if(dist < 60){             vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)             return         }     }     args[7] += 1     new Float:fl_iNewVelocity[3]     fl_iNewVelocity[0] = args[3] +0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[1] = args[4] +0.0     fl_iNewVelocity[2] = args[5] +0.0     Entvars_Set_Vector(ent, EV_VEC_velocity, fl_iNewVelocity)     set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_rope",ent,args,16)     new Float:missile_health     missile_health = Float:Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health <10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public guide_rocket_swirl(args[]){     new ent = args[1]     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_swirl",ent,args,16)     new Float:missile_health = Entvars_Get_Float(ent, EV_FL_health)     if(missile_health <10000.0) {         vexd_pfntouch(ent,0)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public rocket_fuel_timer(args[]){     new ent = args[1]     new id = args[0]     remove_task(ent)     if (!is_valid_ent(ent)) return     Entvars_Set_Int(ent, EV_INT_effects, 2)     Entvars_Set_Int(ent, EV_INT_rendermode,0)     Entvars_Set_Float(ent, EV_FL_gravity, 1.0)     Entvars_Set_Int(ent, EV_INT_iuser1, 0)     emit_sound(ent, CHAN_WEAPON, "debris/beamstart8.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM )     emit_sound(ent, CHAN_VOICE, "ambience/rocket_steam1.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     if(args[11] == 1){         set_hudmessage(250,10,10,-1.0,0.45, 0, 0.0, 1.5, 0.5, 0.15, 54)         show_hudmessage(id,"WARNING: FUEL TANK EMPTY^nCONTROLS DISENGAGED")     }     set_task(0.1,"guide_rocket_comm",ent,args,16,"b") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public laser_check() {     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new iarg = str_to_num(arg)     if(is_valid_ent(iarg)) {         new szClassName[32]         Entvars_Get_String(iarg, EV_SZ_classname, szClassName, 31)         if(equal(szClassName, "bazooka_missile_ent")) {             vexd_pfntouch(iarg,0)         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- show_missile_inv(id){     if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 0){         new Message[350]         new len = 349         new n = 0         new sum         for(new i=1;i<8;i++)             sum += missile_inv[id][i]         set_hudmessage(255, 10, 10, 0.80, 0.60, 0, 0.02, 6.0, 1.01, 1.1, 55)         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Common Missile  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][1])         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Laser Guided Missile  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][2])         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Gun Camera Missile  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][3])         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Anti-Missile Shots  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][4])         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Heat-Seeking Missile  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][5])         n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Rope-Seeking Missile  ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][6])         if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7ta")) {             new sdcount = sum / 7             n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Swirling Death Missile  ( %d )",sdcount)         }         else             n += format( Message[n],len-n,"Swirling Death Missile  ( %d )",missile_inv[id][7])         show_hudmessage(id,Message)     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public show_main_menu(id) {     new menu_body[320]     new n = 0     new len = 319     if(!gHasBazookaPowers[id] || !is_user_alive(id))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"\yFire Missile Menu^n\w^n")     if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") == 1 ){         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"1. Common Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost1"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"2. Laser Guided Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost2"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"3. Gun Camera Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost3"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"4. Anti-Missile Shots - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost4"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"5. Heat-Seeking Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost5"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"6. Rope-Seeking Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost6"))         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"7. Swirling Death Missile - $%d^n",get_cvar_num("bazooka_cost7"))     }     else {         new sum         for(new i=1;i<8;i++)             sum += missile_inv[id][i]         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"1. Common Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][1])         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"2. Laser Guided Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][2])         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"3. Gun Camera Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][3])         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"4. Anti-Missile Shots ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][4])         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"5. Heat-Seeking Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][5])         n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"6. Rope-Seeking Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][6])         if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7ta")) {             new sdcount = sum / 7             n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"7. Swirling Death Missile ( %d )^n",sdcount)         }         else             n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"7. Swirling Death Missile ( %d )^n",missile_inv[id][7])     }     n += format( menu_body[n],len-n,"0. Exit")     new keys = (1<<0)|(1<<1)|(1<<2)|(1<<3)|(1<<4)|(1<<5)|(1<<6)|(1<<9)     show_menu(id,keys,menu_body)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public action_main_menu(id,key){     using_menu[id] = 1     key++     if(!gHasBazookaPowers[id] || !is_user_alive(id)) {         using_menu[id] = 0         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     if (roundfreeze && key != 10) {         show_main_menu(id)         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     switch(key){         case 1: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_missile")         case 2: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_laserguided_missile")         case 3: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_guncamera_missile")         case 4: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_anti_missile")         case 5: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_heatseeking_missile")         case 6: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_ropeseeking_missile")         case 7: client_cmd(id,"bazooka_swirlingdeath_missile")         case 10: using_menu[id] = 0         default: show_main_menu(id)     }     if (key >= 1 && key <= 7) {         if(get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy")){             new costcvar[32]             format(costcvar,31,"bazooka_cost%d",key)             if(get_user_money(id) < get_cvar_num(costcvar))                 show_main_menu(id)         }         else {             if(key == 7 && !get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7ta") && missile_inv[id][key] <= 0)                 show_main_menu(id)             else if(missile_inv[id][key] <= 0)                 show_main_menu(id)         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public death_event(){     new victim     victim = read_data(2)     remove_task(victim)     is_scan_rocket[victim] = 0     using_menu[victim] = 0 } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public round_end(){     roundfreeze = true     for (new i=1; i <= get_maxplayers(); i++) {         if(is_user_connected(i)) {             if( !is_user_alive(i) && get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy") ){                 missile_inv[i][1] = 0                 missile_inv[i][2] = 0                 missile_inv[i][3] = 0                 missile_inv[i][4] = 0                 missile_inv[i][5] = 0                 missile_inv[i][6] = 0                 missile_inv[i][7] = 0             }         }         if(has_rocket[i] > 0)             remove_missile(i,has_rocket[i])     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public round_start(){     roundfreeze = false     if (get_cvar_num("bazooka_spawndelay") && !round_delay) {         round_delay = 1         set_task(15.0,"roundstart_delay")     }     for (new i = 1; i <= get_maxplayers(); i++) {         radar_batt[i] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_radarbattery")         if(!get_cvar_num("bazooka_buy")){             missile_inv[i][1] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo1")             missile_inv[i][2] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo2")             missile_inv[i][3] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo3")             missile_inv[i][4] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo4")             missile_inv[i][5] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo5")             missile_inv[i][6] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo6")             missile_inv[i][7] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_ammo7")         }     }     new iCurrent     while ((iCurrent = FindEntity(-1, "bazooka_missile_ent")) > 0) {         new id = Entvars_Get_Edict(iCurrent, EV_ENT_owner)         remove_missile(id,iCurrent)     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public roundstart_delay(){     round_delay = 0 } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- remove_missile(id,missile){     new Float:fl_origin[3]     Entvars_Get_Vector(missile, EV_VEC_origin, fl_origin)     message_begin(MSG_BROADCAST,SVC_TEMPENTITY)     write_byte(14)     write_coord(floatround(fl_origin[0]))     write_coord(floatround(fl_origin[1]))     write_coord(floatround(fl_origin[2]))     write_byte (200)     write_byte (40)     write_byte (45)     message_end()     emit_sound(missile, CHAN_WEAPON, "ambience/particle_suck2.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     emit_sound(missile, CHAN_VOICE, "ambience/particle_suck2.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     has_rocket[id] = 0     is_heat_rocket[id] = 0     is_scan_rocket[id] = 0     remove_task(missile)     AttachView(id,id)     RemoveEntity(missile)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public SD_CircleRockets(Ent){     new NUMBER_OF_ROCKETS = get_cvar_num("bazooka_sdcount")     new Float:ROCKET_RADIUS =  get_cvar_float("bazooka_sdradius")     new Float:vOrigin[3]     new Float:vVelocity[3]     new Float:vEntOrig[3]     new Float:RotMatrix[3][3]     new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:theta     new i, id, NewEnt     if (!is_valid_ent(Ent)) return     Entvars_Get_Vector(Ent, EV_VEC_origin, vOrigin)     Entvars_Get_Vector(Ent, EV_VEC_velocity, vVelocity)     id = Entvars_Get_Edict(Ent, EV_ENT_owner)     RotMatrix[0][0]=vVelocity[0]     RotMatrix[0][1]=vVelocity[1]     RotMatrix[0][2]=vVelocity[2]     RotMatrix[1][0]=-vVelocity[1]     RotMatrix[1][1]=vVelocity[0]     RotMatrix[1][2]=0.0     SD_Normalise(RotMatrix[0])     SD_Normalise(RotMatrix[1])     RotMatrix[2][0]=((RotMatrix[0][1])*(RotMatrix[1][2]))-((RotMatrix[0][2])*(RotMatrix[1][1]))     RotMatrix[2][1]=((RotMatrix[0][2])*(RotMatrix[1][0]))-((RotMatrix[0][0])*(RotMatrix[1][2]))     RotMatrix[2][2]=((RotMatrix[0][0])*(RotMatrix[1][1]))-((RotMatrix[0][1])*(RotMatrix[1][0]))     for (i=0; i < NUMBER_OF_ROCKETS; i++){         theta = (float(i)/float(NUMBER_OF_ROCKETS))*2*PI+fAngleBaz         x = 0.0         #if !defined AMX98         y = floatcos(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS         z = floatsin(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS         #else         y = cos(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS         z = sin(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS         #endif         vEntOrig[0]=RotMatrix[0][0]*x+RotMatrix[1][0]*y+RotMatrix[2][0]*z         vEntOrig[1]=RotMatrix[0][1]*x+RotMatrix[1][1]*y+RotMatrix[2][1]*z         vEntOrig[2]=RotMatrix[0][2]*x+RotMatrix[1][2]*y+RotMatrix[2][2]*z         vEntOrig[0]+=vOrigin[0]         vEntOrig[1]+=vOrigin[1]         vEntOrig[2]+=vOrigin[2]         NewEnt = SD_CreateRocket(vEntOrig, vVelocity, id)         Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_iuser1, Ent)         Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_iuser2, i)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public SD_CreateRocket(Float:vOrigin[3], Float:vVelocity[3], id) {     new Float:vAngles[3]     VecToAngles(vVelocity, vAngles)     new NewEnt = CreateEntity("info_target")     if(!NewEnt) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     Entvars_Set_String(NewEnt, EV_SZ_classname, "bazooka_missile_ent")     ENT_SetModel(NewEnt, "models/rpgrocket.mdl")     new Float:fl_vecminsx[3] = {-1.0, -1.0, -1.0}     new Float:fl_vecmaxsx[3] = {1.0, 1.0, 1.0}     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_mins, fl_vecminsx)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_maxs, fl_vecmaxsx)     ENT_SetOrigin(NewEnt, vOrigin)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_angles, vAngles)     Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_solid, 2)     Entvars_Set_Int(NewEnt, EV_INT_movetype, 6)     Entvars_Set_Edict(NewEnt, EV_ENT_owner, id)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_health, 10000.0)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_takedamage, 100.0)     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_dmg_take, 100.0)     Entvars_Set_Vector(NewEnt, EV_VEC_velocity, vVelocity)     make_trail(NewEnt,7) // 7 = Swirling Missiles     Entvars_Set_Float(NewEnt, EV_FL_gravity, 0.000001 )     emit_sound(NewEnt, CHAN_WEAPON, "weapons/rocketfire1.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     emit_sound(NewEnt, CHAN_VOICE, "weapons/rocket1.wav", VOL_NORM, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)     new args[16]     args[0] = id     args[1] = NewEnt     args[2] = get_cvar_num("bazooka_sdspeed")     args[3] = floatround(vVelocity[0])     args[4] = floatround(vVelocity[1])     args[5] = floatround(vVelocity[2])     set_task(get_cvar_float("bazooka_sdfuel"),"rocket_fuel_timer",NewEnt,args,16)     return NewEnt } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public SD_Normalise(Float:Vector[3]){     new Float:NullVector[3] = {0.0,0.0,0.0}     new Float:fLength = VecDist(Vector, NullVector)     Vector[0] /= fLength     Vector[1] /= fLength     Vector[2] /= fLength } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public RocketThink() {     new NUMBER_OF_ROCKETS = get_cvar_num("bazooka_sdcount")     new ANGULAR_VELOCITY = get_cvar_num("bazooka_sdrotate")     new Float:ROCKET_RADIUS =  get_cvar_float("bazooka_sdradius")     new iCurrent, iCenterRocket, i     new Float:vOrigin[3], Float:vVelocity[3]     new Float:RotMatrix[3][3]     new Float:vEntOrig[3], Float:vOldEntOrig[3]     new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:theta     new Float:vAngles[3], Float:fNewVelocity[3]     new iTempEnt     fAngleBaz += ANGULAR_VELOCITY * DT     if (fAngleBaz > 2*PI)         fAngleBaz -= 2*PI     iCurrent = -1     while ((iCurrent = FindEntity(iCurrent, "bazooka_missile_ent")) > 0){         iCenterRocket = Entvars_Get_Int(iCurrent, EV_INT_iuser1)         if (iCenterRocket){             iTempEnt = -1             while ((iTempEnt = FindEntity(iTempEnt, "bazooka_missile_ent")) > 0){                 if (iTempEnt == iCenterRocket) break             }             if (iTempEnt > 0){                 Entvars_Get_Vector(iCenterRocket, EV_VEC_origin, vOrigin)                 Entvars_Get_Vector(iCenterRocket, EV_VEC_velocity, vVelocity)                 Entvars_Get_Vector(iCurrent, EV_VEC_origin, vOldEntOrig)                 i = Entvars_Get_Int(iCurrent, EV_INT_iuser2)                 RotMatrix[0][0]=vVelocity[0]                 RotMatrix[0][1]=vVelocity[1]                 RotMatrix[0][2]=vVelocity[2]                 RotMatrix[1][0]=-vVelocity[1]                 RotMatrix[1][1]=vVelocity[0]                 RotMatrix[1][2]=0.0                 SD_Normalise(RotMatrix[0])                 SD_Normalise(RotMatrix[1])                 RotMatrix[2][0]=((RotMatrix[0][1])*(RotMatrix[1][2]))-((RotMatrix[0][2])*(RotMatrix[1][1]))                 RotMatrix[2][1]=((RotMatrix[0][2])*(RotMatrix[1][0]))-((RotMatrix[0][0])*(RotMatrix[1][2]))                 RotMatrix[2][2]=((RotMatrix[0][0])*(RotMatrix[1][1]))-((RotMatrix[0][1])*(RotMatrix[1][0]))                 theta = (float(i)/float(NUMBER_OF_ROCKETS))*2*PI+fAngleBaz                 x = 0.0                 #if !defined AMX98                 y = floatcos(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS                 z = floatsin(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS                 #else                 y = cos(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS                 z = sin(theta)*ROCKET_RADIUS                 #endif                 vEntOrig[0]=RotMatrix[0][0]*x+RotMatrix[1][0]*y+RotMatrix[2][0]*z                 vEntOrig[1]=RotMatrix[0][1]*x+RotMatrix[1][1]*y+RotMatrix[2][1]*z                 vEntOrig[2]=RotMatrix[0][2]*x+RotMatrix[1][2]*y+RotMatrix[2][2]*z                 vEntOrig[0]+=vOrigin[0]                 vEntOrig[1]+=vOrigin[1]                 vEntOrig[2]+=vOrigin[2]                 vEntOrig[0]+=vVelocity[0]*DT                 vEntOrig[1]+=vVelocity[1]*DT                 vEntOrig[2]+=vVelocity[2]*DT                 CalculateVelocity(vOldEntOrig, vEntOrig, fNewVelocity)                 Entvars_Set_Vector(iCurrent, EV_VEC_velocity, fNewVelocity)                 VecToAngles(fNewVelocity, vAngles)                 Entvars_Set_Vector(iCurrent, EV_VEC_angles, vAngles)                 new Float:missile_health = Entvars_Get_Float(iCurrent, EV_FL_health)                 if(missile_health < 10000.0)                     vexd_pfntouch(iCurrent,0)             }             else {                 Entvars_Set_Int(iCurrent, EV_INT_iuser1, 0)             }         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public CalculateVelocity(Float:vOrigin[3], Float:vEnd[3], Float:vVelocity[3]){     vVelocity[0] = (vEnd[0] - vOrigin[0]) / DT     vVelocity[1] = (vEnd[1] - vOrigin[1]) / DT     vVelocity[2] = (vEnd[2] - vOrigin[2]) / DT } //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a big code
newbie1233
BANNED
Old 10-21-2006 , 12:02   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #4

where's the .sma file
codraptor
Old 10-21-2006 , 12:58   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #5

You could have searched for Bazooka newbie1233
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_bazooka.sma - 662 views - 52.3 KB)
BANNED
Old 10-21-2006 , 13:04   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #6

hmmm do u want guided missiles so u can make them go anywere u want instead of forward
Fighterzaka
Old 10-22-2006 , 08:05   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #7

Here is the sma
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_bazooka.sma - 627 views - 52.3 KB)
newbie1233
BANNED
Old 10-22-2006 , 09:32   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #8

well i edited it and now only have a menu of swirling death missles that dont work i need more time ok i will ither to it somewhen in this week
Fighterzaka
Old 10-23-2006 , 07:46   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #9

Thx m3
newbie1233
BANNED
Old 10-23-2006 , 17:47   Re: Upgrade Hero: Bazooka PLEASE
Reply With Quote #10

sry i tried every way i cant do it sry