Raised This Month: $128 Target: $400
 32% 

Latest Anti-Cheat?


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CowGod
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Old 01-30-2021 , 12:03   Re: Latest Anti-Cheat?
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Not good, I was very dissatisfied with him...he offers him support supposedly after the purchase, but later no longer responds + that the anti cheat has only simple checks, I would advise them against the purchase (trust me)



this is for strafe hacks (Movement Cheats)
Made a new one, and no it's not only movement based. Also as I have said before our deal of $75 never meant I would spend hours of my free time adding every little feature you wanted. Sorry if you feel cheated over that but it makes no sense for me to sell something and support it for years to come without pay.
CowGod is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 01-30-2021 , 13:18   Re: Latest Anti-Cheat?
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
Made a new one, and no it's not only movement based. Also as I have said before our deal of $75 never meant I would spend hours of my free time adding every little feature you wanted. Sorry if you feel cheated over that but it makes no sense for me to sell something and support it for years to come without pay.
Then the fun starts all over again....You sold the Anti Cheat without sp at the beginning (it was a Simples Anti Cheat with 800 lines). After that, I actually just asked you if you could remove a few things as cvar "customize 2 things", from then on, you didn't care anymore. I also offered you money for an upgrade, but you completely ignored it and at some point you stopped contacting me. You only came back where you were banned from the alliedmodders forum for selling plugins without sending the SP to the users. After that you wrote to me and sent a completely different file than the one I got before. Don't bullshit here Cow, I got the same thing again from another user. So piss on someone else's leg and keep selling strafe cheats.

What you sell: https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Aci...decompilled.sp

What you got later (when he had to give out the sp after all):https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Aci...w/AntiCheat.sp

what he wrote before (it was only 2 simple things, after that nothing more came)


What he change more me (2 cvars were added here)


(Here the replay bot was banned because of autobhop, he fixed that here)


Thank you for doing SO MUCH (that's how you treated other users)

Only after you were banned you contacted me and as I said sent a completely different file than the first one


You have not adhered to it until today Cow...we had already once the topic here, can gladly again what send as you treat another user exactly the same ;)


Edit: here the old post (another user is in it) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=323314

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 01-30-2021 at 18:34.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
CowGod
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Old 01-30-2021 , 13:45   Re: Latest Anti-Cheat?
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Then the fun starts all over again....You sold the Anti Cheat without sp at the beginning (it was a Simples Anti Cheat with 800 lines). After that, I actually just asked you if you could remove a few things as cvar "customize 2 things", from then on, you didn't care anymore. I also offered you money for an upgrade, but you completely ignored it and at some point you stopped contacting me. You only came back where you were banned from the alliedmodders forum for selling plugins without sending the SP to the users. After that you wrote to me and sent a completely different file than the one I got before. Don't bullshit here Cow, I got the same thing again from another user. So piss on someone else's leg and keep selling penalty cheats.

What you sell: https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Aci...decompilled.sp

What you got later (when he had to give out the sp after all):https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Aci...w/AntiCheat.sp

what he wrote before (it was only 2 simple things, after that nothing more came)


What he change more me (2 cvars were added here)


(Here the replay bot was banned because of autobhop, he fixed that here)
https://i.gyazo.com/fee91046ca72c9dd...9368652ca8.png

Thank you for doing SO MUCH (that's how you treated other users)

Only after you were banned you contacted me and as I said sent a completely different file than the first one


You have not adhered to it until today Cow...we had already once the topic here, can gladly again what send as you treat another user exactly the same ;)
That's not what I sell btw. good talk tho
CowGod is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 01-30-2021 , 13:51   Re: Latest Anti-Cheat?
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
That's not what I sell btw. good talk tho
You sold it to me and another user...did you fall on your heads that hard? I would like to point out to other users what an asshole you actually are. Sorry that I say it here so but I protect other users rather than my mouth to keep ;) I think your personality will not change, as I said, you are also portrayed by other users (who know you) as a joke...every user who wants to buy an anti cheat from you should have read this once, will also look the days where I find the other thread and linked here

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 01-30-2021 at 13:56.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
CowGod
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Old 01-30-2021 , 14:22   Re: Latest Anti-Cheat?
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
You sold it to me and another user...did you fall on your heads that hard? I would like to point out to other users what an asshole you actually are. Sorry that I say it here so but I protect other users rather than my mouth to keep ;) I think your personality will not change, as I said, you are also portrayed by other users (who know you) as a joke...every user who wants to buy an anti cheat from you should have read this once, will also look the days where I find the other thread and linked here
tell me more pls
CowGod is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode