Raised This Month: $48 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [20/9/2018]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Iizuka07
Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-20-2018 , 00:07   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by jking View Post
In a nutshell, use everything in this thread's first post except #11 (Survivor Identity Fix), forceset and The Passing CSM Fix and instead follow Lux's Character Manager thread, using the l4d2_survivorset 2.vpk that's contained within the "Optional_stuff.7z" file thats in the OP of his thread along with the Character Manager itself. I had the exact same issues and it solved it straight up.
it doesn't fix for me when going on a custom campaign of l4d2 with l4d2 characters

the l4d1 characters are now duplicated when using the stripper

I got sudden game crashes maybe you could help me identify whats causing this crashes. This are all my plugins used in the game

plugins:
https://imgur.com/a/zYf1gal

the only error:
https://imgur.com/a/ov5ExUU
__________________
死が待っている

Last edited by Iizuka07; 08-20-2018 at 00:30.
Iizuka07 is offline
jking
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2012
Old 08-20-2018 , 15:03   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iizuka07 View Post
it doesn't fix for me when going on a custom campaign of l4d2 with l4d2 characters

the l4d1 characters are now duplicated when using the stripper

I got sudden game crashes maybe you could help me identify whats causing this crashes. This are all my plugins used in the game

plugins:
https://imgur.com/a/zYf1gal

the only error:
https://imgur.com/a/ov5ExUU
I have it all working here on every custom map/camp. Specifically, you don't need Stripper for this, although you may for certain plugin functionality etc. It all depends on what you're running as a whole, plugins, Extensions etc. so always start with a fresh install, download server, add MM/SM then the rest, just basics to get your characters, no goofy fluff just at the start.

Last edited by jking; 08-20-2018 at 15:07.
jking is offline
Iizuka07
Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-21-2018 , 13:37   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jking View Post
I have it all working here on every custom map/camp. Specifically, you don't need Stripper for this, although you may for certain plugin functionality etc. It all depends on what you're running as a whole, plugins, Extensions etc. so always start with a fresh install, download server, add MM/SM then the rest, just basics to get your characters, no goofy fluff just at the start.
Can you put all the needed plugins please so I can download them all at once. only for the 8 survivors mod. It seems like I failed straight 2 days now. Before I posted on this thread, I already have those sudden game crashes. Don't know whats causing it though and I can't get it solved even if I have downloaded only the requirements for the 8 survivors mod.. I don't have any other plugins installed now besides the prerequisite requirements of the 8 survivors mod. Even I followed the instructions, it still gives me sudden game crashes
__________________
死が待っている

Last edited by Iizuka07; 08-21-2018 at 13:41.
Iizuka07 is offline
jking
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2012
Old 08-22-2018 , 01:21   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #84

FYI, #6 & 7 in the OP should be updated to reflect the current releases by Spirit_12:

#6 DefibFix
#7 l4d2_bugfixes
jking is offline
Edison1318
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Peaceful place of the in
Old 08-23-2018 , 02:16   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by jking View Post
FYI, #6 & 7 in the OP should be updated to reflect the current releases by Spirit_12:

#6 DefibFix
#7 l4d2_bugfixes
I'm very unsure about the extensions, but i used Accelerator74. and i believed these extensions may likely crash the game. So i just replace the links to Spirit_12's extensions.
__________________
EdisonGar
Edison1318 is online now
Send a message via Skype™ to Edison1318
Iizuka07
Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-23-2018 , 10:04   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison1318 View Post
I'm very unsure about the extensions, but i used Accelerator74. and i believed these extensions may likely crash the game. So i just replace the links to Spirit_12's extensions.
I tried .. it almost not crashed .. but still .... it CRASHED oh man..
__________________
死が待っている
Iizuka07 is offline
Iizuka07
Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-23-2018 , 11:09   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison1318 View Post
I'm very unsure about the extensions, but i used Accelerator74. and i believed these extensions may likely crash the game. So i just replace the links to Spirit_12's extensions.
oh second try theres no crash .. so 50/50 chance of crashing
__________________
死が待っている
Iizuka07 is offline
Edison1318
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Peaceful place of the in
Old 08-23-2018 , 23:25   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #88

It also might be Left4Downtown extension likely to crash. Cause i used the latest one, my game crashes for quite some time, then i used back to my previous one. No crashes.
__________________
EdisonGar
Edison1318 is online now
Send a message via Skype™ to Edison1318
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto, CA
Old 08-24-2018 , 01:24   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison1318 View Post
It also might be Left4Downtown extension likely to crash. Cause i used the latest one, my game crashes for quite some time, then i used back to my previous one. No crashes.
Don't use Downtown extension at all. just recreate the hooks with Dhooks and you are set.
__________________
Spirit_12 is offline
Iizuka07
Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-24-2018 , 01:33   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [8/7/2018]
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison1318 View Post
It also might be Left4Downtown extension likely to crash. Cause i used the latest one, my game crashes for quite some time, then i used back to my previous one. No crashes.
which downtown did you use ? please i have sudden crashes. Please post a link
__________________
死が待っている
Iizuka07 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode