Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-20-2019 , 10:56   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #951

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
well since it works for nearly everyone except a few, you apparently are doing something wrong. with the level of information you've supplied, i cannot help you and strongly suggest you understand what each step does from installing mm and sourcemod to running the plugin. if you do not understand why you do what you do but just follow instructions, you will never understand what you did wrong and will always require external help for every error you made
I'm using a version that I slightly modified of this plugin and I can confirm that everything works fine.
SSniperFly
Old 10-20-2019 , 11:40   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #952

There gonna be an update for the new CS:20 edition? if not is there already one

Edit: Nevermind just had to go back a page im quite the silly goose.

Last edited by SSniperFly; 10-20-2019 at 11:45.
MAMAC
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-20-2019 , 12:07   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #953

Use ptah build 15 not 16
Send a message via MSN to MAMAC Send a message via Yahoo to MAMAC
proerd888
Old 10-20-2019 , 12:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMAC View Post
Use ptah build 15 not 16
Dont works here
proerd888
Old 10-20-2019 , 12:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #955

L 10/20/2019 - 13:26:53: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": Uma rotina de inicializa******************o da biblioteca de v*********nculo din*********mico (DLL) falhou.
L 10/20/2019 - 13:26:55: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
Proz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-20-2019 , 13:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #956

No skins available for the Classic Knife? Works fine on other weapons.
SOUND.
Old 10-20-2019 , 13:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
well since it works for nearly everyone except a few, you apparently are doing something wrong. with the level of information you've supplied, i cannot help you and strongly suggest you understand what each step does from installing mm and sourcemod to running the plugin. if you do not understand why you do what you do but just follow instructions, you will never understand what you did wrong and will always require external help for every error you made
i understand what i did wrong, nothing just install latest versions of everything but it seems that was the problem

i resolved by compiling the plugin myself with SM 1.9 and use the same SM on the server and latest PtaH

does not work on latest SM 1.10, thats your problem
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2019 , 15:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #958

Here you have a working !ws version without ptah required and with admin flag support -> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=261288

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
SSniperFly
Old 10-20-2019 , 17:12   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #959

Anyone got a github link to this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=289289 it doesnt compile when I tried to download it. I havent tried to download .sp and compile cause it should give me the same error.
SSniperFly
Old 10-20-2019 , 17:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #960

Quote:
Originally Posted by proerd888 View Post
L 10/20/2019 - 13:26:53: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": Uma rotina de inicializa******************o da biblioteca de v*********nculo din*********mico (DLL) falhou.
L 10/20/2019 - 13:26:55: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
Im getting the same issue as my man over here, I installed latest PTaH v1.1.1, Metamod and Sourcemod today they didn't help any solutions to this?

Last edited by SSniperFly; 10-20-2019 at 17:19.