Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Class restriction plugin with 'Max #' displayed in menu?

Post New Thread Reply   

canti
Old 02-15-2019 , 17:48   [TF2] Class restriction plugin with 'Max #' displayed in menu?
Reply With Quote #1

Are there any classlimit server plugins available that display the max/current players on each class in the client's changeclass menu, like in tournament mode? I've already tried TFTrue (https://www.teamfortress.tv/7666/tftrue) but the 'classlimits without mp_tournament 1' feature doesn't seem to work any more, despite whitelisting and other features working fine for me. All the other plugins I tried do not make use of this feature and simply display SM messages to the user when the chosen class is full.

The tf_classlimit cvar was also added to the game in late 2014 and does the same thing without needing mp_tournament (see below), but it unfortunately cannot be used to set the limit on each class.

Benoist3012
Veteran Member
Old 02-17-2019 , 08:35   Re: [TF2] Class restriction plugin with 'Max #' displayed in menu?
Reply With Quote #2

None that I'm aware, but if you know how to use pawn script.
You can use SendConVarValue to fake mp_tournament on 1.
And then you can use the class limit cvar fine, however they won't really block players from choosing their class, that's why you'll also need to handle that logic in the plugin as well.