Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]

Post New Thread Reply   

Nexicon
Old 08-31-2017 , 17:08   Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I need a bootstrap website with paypal ipn. If a player login with steam he can buy store Credits and vip. Both of them with paypal ipn support so the player get it instant via the mysql database. With the vip the player should could choose how long time. Like 30 days or permanent + what server or all servers. For the store credit there should be multiple choice of how many Credits you wanna buy. Like 5000 for 5 dollars. Exampal is player choose to buy 5000 Credits, vip for 30 days - after 30 days the player lose the vip (flag o) again automatic unless player paid for more days or buy it again after expired. A vip list will be nice to have so on list you can see players name, steam id and what date+time it will expire.

Hope someone can help me

- Nexi
Nexicon
Old 09-01-2017 , 11:48   Re: Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]
Reply With Quote #2

My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053201915/ if anyone wanna talk about it.
RoboLaserMan
Old 09-01-2017 , 21:26   Re: Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]
Reply With Quote #3

Hi,

I am sorry for popping my head in another person's request. But is it ok if I contact you two as well? ("nhnkl159" and "Nexicon") As I am looking for the same sort of VIP System. (Also, I am willing to pay as well.)

Thanks,
RoboLaserMan
nhnkl159
Old 09-01-2017 , 21:40   Re: Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboLaserMan View Post
Hi,

I am sorry for popping my head in another person's request. But is it ok if I contact you two as well? ("nhnkl159" and "Nexicon") As I am looking for the same sort of VIP System. (Also, I am willing to pay as well.)

Thanks,
RoboLaserMan
Ofc
Old 09-02-2017 , 04:09   Re: Automatic Shop Paypal IPN with Sourcebans++ Support [Paid]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboLaserMan View Post
Hi,

Thanks,
RoboLaserMan
Yeah. nhnkl159 have a great system