Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]

Post New Thread Reply   

TrappaTroopa
Old 09-29-2017 , 14:48   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
Thanks!

I guess the main difference would be that this is admin panel and only accessable by admins not page for everyone to look at. But tbh I havent really used sourcebans, so I cant really tell other differences. I just know my ideas that I have in my mind and I will keep making them. I really hope that people will be able to add their own pages also, because it really isnt that hard for people who have programmed something. For example to add there CT bans or something like that.
That's pretty much the difference. Also your system as a Monitor Chat function for each server. Sourcebans doesn't have that ability. But those are pretty much the only differences from what I can tell from the screenshots. This is Fracture btw . Sup fam
boomix
Old 09-29-2017 , 16:42   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
That's pretty much the difference. Also your system as a Monitor Chat function for each server. Sourcebans doesn't have that ability. But those are pretty much the only differences from what I can tell from the screenshots. This is Fracture btw . Sup fam
Im not really sure, because havent used sourcebans, but here I can write some list, what I have planned to add:
  • Annoncements to all servers and to particular servers (messages/hintbox/csay/etc)
  • Bans - server bans, community bans (you can take banlist from other trusted community and add it to your own banlist), CT bans (not yet sure which ones will be integrated)
  • Mute/gag simular as ban system, so you can set it for time or permanent and see when it was added and which admin did that
  • Admin actitivy (online time last day/week/2 weeks/month), add admin groups, add admins for particular time, check all admin executed commands (work differently then casual admin loggers)
  • Users - Find players by username, IP, steamid32, steamid64 and find accounts that also have used the same IP
  • Servers - now ajax based update for online users/map (with rcon), you can live ban/kick/mute/etc people from there. You can also change the map or execute any command
  • Chat - chat message history and search for them
Old 09-29-2017 , 18:04   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Im not really sure, because havent used sourcebans, but here I can write some list, what I have planned to add:
  • Annoncements to all servers and to particular servers (messages/hintbox/csay/etc)
  • Bans - server bans, community bans (you can take banlist from other trusted community and add it to your own banlist), CT bans (not yet sure which ones will be integrated)
  • Mute/gag simular as ban system, so you can set it for time or permanent and see when it was added and which admin did that
  • Admin actitivy (online time last day/week/2 weeks/month), add admin groups, add admins for particular time, check all admin executed commands (work differently then casual admin loggers)
  • Users - Find players by username, IP, steamid32, steamid64 and find accounts that also have used the same IP
  • Servers - now ajax based update for online users/map (with rcon), you can live ban/kick/mute/etc people from there. You can also change the map or execute any command
  • Chat - chat message history and search for them
Very similar to what I made too

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2017 , 05:13   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #54

@Addicted

Nice ! I also started doing mine, bored about waiting that this one get released. Is your panel public or nah ?
Old 09-30-2017 , 15:44   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted. View Post
Very similar to what I made too

Damn that's looks sick, I would probably create my own when I had some free time, currently working on some another projects tho.
Old 09-30-2017 , 18:45   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhnkl159 View Post
Damn that's looks sick, I would probably create my own when I had some free time, currently working on some another projects tho.

I guess it would be smarter that people would just make one panel together not each one creates their own, but okey, not really that big deal
Old 10-01-2017 , 11:42   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:

I guess it would be smarter that people would just make one panel together not each one creates their own, but okey, not really that big deal
Well I think it would be great, but as a programmer, I had some big problem working with another programmer files or another programmer in general even if it's on a cloud pair, i just can't XD, everything seems to be really really messy to me even that I understand the code easily.
Old 10-02-2017 , 00:43   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #58

i think you guys should do a database version!

my point with this is sourcebans cant be on all hosts only ones with ports.

also add a donations section that adds people to it and all that.

i would pay 50 dollars for it.

or do a public and make plugins for it and sell them like vip kinda like donation control.

Last edited by TheEdgeClan.Eu; 10-02-2017 at 00:45.
SnowHP
Old 10-08-2017 , 15:53   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeClan.Eu View Post
i think you guys should do a database version!

my point with this is sourcebans cant be on all hosts only ones with ports.

also add a donations section that adds people to it and all that.

i would pay 50 dollars for it.

or do a public and make plugins for it and sell them like vip kinda like donation control.
Looks that boomix do not accept that type of request xD already offer more than that and we dont want
Old 10-13-2017 , 14:34   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #60

There is so many nice panels that i cant decide whitch one to use also Addicted. have best one, but im sure he make it for private use... that kind of panel cant be public its bad only beacuse most of us cant make it but we love it to have them....
Send a message via MSN to MAMAC Send a message via Yahoo to MAMAC