12% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

wazer
Old 10-10-2015 , 14:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerjb View Post
@versatile_bfg thanks for the release bud. It's now even better. Can you also add a say chat command to list unready players, without the panel? Thanks again.
I think the ready panel list should be a VAR to be decided if you want it shown or not on server, its too cluttered for many and sometimes annoying bugging up when trying to use 1 2 or 3

Last edited by wazer; 10-10-2015 at 14:32.
JackRyder
Old 10-13-2015 , 09:55   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1072

We've found an issue that causes knife kills to not be added properly to stats.

If Player A kills Player B with knife, nothing is recorded however, Player B has an entry stating that they were killed by a knife.

We also found an issue that caused the match_id to reset on new map load.

Mid RoundID
1  1
1  2
1  3
1  1 (new match)
1  2
and so on
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 10-13-2015 , 18:11   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviano View Post
Hello again from scratch ct team locked me I got a server to establish order. Could I see you give a link to the Windows add-ons.
Optional:
GoD-Tony's Updater - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=169095
raydan's cURL & Hash Extension - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=152216
Thrawn2's tEasyFTP - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1629724 [cRUL extension needed]
Thrawn2's bzip2 Compression - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175063 [tEasyFTP needed]
pmrowla's sm-zip - https://github.com/Versatile-BFG/sm-zip [tEasyFTP needed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerjb View Post
@versatile_bfg thanks for the release bud. It's now even better. Can you also add a say chat command to list unready players, without the panel? Thanks again.
I have added Text Ready System now. Just need to adjust the timing for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazer View Post
I think the ready panel list should be a VAR to be decided if you want it shown or not on server, its too cluttered for many and sometimes annoying bugging up when trying to use 1 2 or 3
It will be Text or Panel on next update
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRyder View Post
We've found an issue that causes knife kills to not be added properly to stats.

If Player A kills Player B with knife, nothing is recorded however, Player B has an entry stating that they were killed by a knife.

We also found an issue that caused the match_id to reset on new map load.

Mid RoundID
1  1
1  2
1  3
1  1 (new match)
1  2
and so on
MatchID is per map. It is linked to the results table for that map.
This is being changed also. Instead of multiple entries for players per map it will update the one entry instead.
Old 10-18-2015 , 05:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1074

Hello. csgo/cfg/warmod/ is empty after server restart. help me pls.
(game_type 3 game_mode 0)

Mm.. +game_type 0 +game_mode is the answer ?

Folder warmod in cfg dirrectory have no write permission by default.

Last edited by barsminsk; 10-18-2015 at 05:49.
Send a message via Skype™ to barsminsk
utaker
Old 10-19-2015 , 15:48   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1075

ISSUE:
5vs5 match going on
2 in spectator or 0 spectator , what happens is that what from 5vs5 one person disconnects, a person from spectator or new player joins the team, he is marked as dead which is fine but when next round starts he is again Dead which wasnt suppose to happen, and round after hes fine.
mEtAlxNG
Old 10-19-2015 , 23:46   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1076

Hello, just want to know if there's any update regarding the disconnected players being dead after rejoining.

And thank you for a great and easy to customize plug in
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2015 , 00:19   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsminsk View Post
Hello. csgo/cfg/warmod/ is empty after server restart. help me pls.
(game_type 3 game_mode 0)

Mm.. +game_type 0 +game_mode is the answer ?

Folder warmod in cfg dirrectory have no write permission by default.
For the moment give it write permissions and the plugin will create the file. I had 751 but going to try 511 as I have seen on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker View Post
ISSUE:
5vs5 match going on
2 in spectator or 0 spectator , what happens is that what from 5vs5 one person disconnects, a person from spectator or new player joins the team, he is marked as dead which is fine but when next round starts he is again Dead which wasnt suppose to happen, and round after hes fine.
adding in a fix for this. Hopefully this works will test it and release it when ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mEtAlxNG View Post
Hello, just want to know if there's any update regarding the disconnected players being dead after rejoining.

And thank you for a great and easy to customize plug in
adding in a fix for this. Hopefully this works will test it and release it when ready.
Old 10-20-2015 , 09:09   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1078

Also can we have a command that skips the knife round, regardless the wm_knife command? Like sk for skipknife
huntert
Old 10-21-2015 , 16:29   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1079

I have a few questions about this version of WarMod.

Is this the latest and greatest version of WarMod for CS:GO?
Will this plugin have everything needed if I were to create a gaming league and use it on match servers?
Do I have the ability to tweak things easily if needed?
If I give it a MySQL connection string will it log all statistics from a match so I can put them up on a website.

Really what I am wondering is how much of what ESEA does in their match servers can also be done with WarMod without reinventing the wheel and writing a custom plugin. Additionally getting all of the stats on a website like they do. I am a software developer who uses the .NET platform meaning I will be using Microsoft SQL Server for the primary database for the website. I will need to find a way to pull data from the logs into my MSSQL database. Are the logs exported as json? Any ideas to help with this topic would be great!

I installed WarMod by following the 4 step process, but what file do I go to if I want to customize things? I see that the configs got auto-generated, but did it auto-generate an .sp file anywhere?

Last edited by huntert; 10-21-2015 at 21:43.
Hunter6272
Old 10-22-2015 , 02:08   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntert View Post
I have a few questions about this version of WarMod.

Is this the latest and greatest version of WarMod for CS:GO?
Will this plugin have everything needed if I were to create a gaming league and use it on match servers?
Do I have the ability to tweak things easily if needed?
If I give it a MySQL connection string will it log all statistics from a match so I can put them up on a website.

Really what I am wondering is how much of what ESEA does in their match servers can also be done with WarMod without reinventing the wheel and writing a custom plugin. Additionally getting all of the stats on a website like they do. I am a software developer who uses the .NET platform meaning I will be using Microsoft SQL Server for the primary database for the website. I will need to find a way to pull data from the logs into my MSSQL database. Are the logs exported as json? Any ideas to help with this topic would be great!

I installed WarMod by following the 4 step process, but what file do I go to if I want to customize things? I see that the configs got auto-generated, but did it auto-generate an .sp file anywhere?
.sp file contains the plugin code and can't auto-generate... To get this plugin's source code,check first post.