Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Sound Problem (need help) plz

Post New Thread Reply   

Arsenal_Fan
Old 12-08-2004 , 09:32   Sound Problem (need help) plz
Reply With Quote #1

Hi.
I need help with statsme configuration. In the end of round appers statistic but ther is no most kills. Only the most damage. How can i put only most kills and not damage and other stuff like accurasy etc.
10x
Some other problem. On my server players hear only their hs, multikill, ultrakill, monster kill and other sounds. Y? How can i turn this sounds for all and not only for the owners of hs etc ...
plz
10x
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2004 , 11:29  
Reply With Quote #2

1. The statsme type stuff is included in the CS package on the downloads page. uncomment the stats plugins in the plugins.ini and then do amx_Statscfgmenu and everything will fall into place

2. Refer to #2 about the sounds, you also have to have the sounds on your computer in order to hear them.

bo0m
Old 12-08-2004 , 14:34  
Reply With Quote #3

Make .res files for all the maps you have, I have A LOT OF THEM. If you need .res files, ask me. .RES files make anyone who connect to your server, if they do not got those sounds you got in the .res file, they will download it off of your server.
Send a message via AIM to bo0m
Arsenal_Fan
Old 12-08-2004 , 14:53  
Reply With Quote #4

I explain .. I hear the HS sound when i did HS, i hear Multi Kill sound when i killed 3 players (something like that) and only me! Other players don't hear it but they see the color message "Arsenal_Fan Multi Kill". And i don't hear hs sound when some1 else doing it . do you understand? sorry for my bad English .. I mean i have all those sound on my comp.
And of cource i have uncommented all SM plugins in plugins.ini
I also don't here sounds of other players on the maps, that i have their res files, so i think i the problem isn't in them ..
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2004 , 17:47  
Reply With Quote #5

No, what they are saying is a .res file tells the client what it needs to download from your server. The plugin that it comes with SHULD precache the sounds automatically, and they should download it like normal. But if it doesn't, then you'll need a .res file in order for them to download the files. Also, I'm not sure but I think even if you have the sounds in your sounds folder for the HLDS, they should be downloaded normally. I'm not sure though.
Arsenal_Fan
Old 12-15-2004 , 09:52  
Reply With Quote #6

I'm continue to have the problem with sounds .........
I think that problem is in SM, but i don't know how to fix it.
When someone join the server, he download all sounds that i have on HLDS. And all players hear sounds but they hear only their headshots, ultrakils, mmmonster kills etc. When someone got headshot I don't hear the sound of HeadShot, I hear only my Headshots the same with other sounds. The common sound is only First Blud and nothing more .. can someone help me to fix this problem? Please ..