Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

making a successful server ...

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkmax
Old 11-08-2011 , 03:44   making a successful server ...
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys,

I come here today to see if any of you can guide me through to make a successful CS:S server. I currently own a gaming community with 4 RPG servers (2xMuOnline servers & 2x Aion Online servers) and a CS:S server, which is always empty.

Even tho i have a forum with a lot of people, no one seems to be interested to play css. I got my css server like 3 months ago at nfo servers with higher cpu usage, many slots (40 atm) etc.. etc.. but it's always empty. I even tried getting in touch with some guys I used to play in other servers so maybe they could use it as their clan server but it's still the same..

I would appreciate if you could give me some suggestions on what to do with my server, because I really would like to see it come full with a lot of people enjoying it and being part of my css community.

That's all.

Thanks.
.BadGurl AKA FallenAngel
Old 11-08-2011 , 04:49   Re: making a successful server ...
Reply With Quote #2

I'm a co-owner of a large CS:S gaming community and we have 15 various CS:S servers. The ones that seem to be largely popular are either the Zombiemods or Deathmatch. Another one that never seems to fail is GunGame Deathmatch.

I think our most popular at the moment is our Surf RPG Deathmatch