Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2015 , 14:30   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #421

Send me a PM and we'll set up a time where I can remote-in and figure out why it's happening.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
erwinquek
Old 04-02-2015 , 00:06   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Send me a PM and we'll set up a time where I can remote-in and figure out why it's happening.
I wish I could but this is a "production server" hosting servers that are top ranked in Gametracker.

Installing this version has already caused much noise and would not want to try again.

Would be looking forward to a properly tested official release. Thanks for the offer.
ygor.almeida
Old 04-02-2015 , 19:04   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #423

Unsuccessfully to migrate to version 2.3, when finished installing it opens the program and asks update to version 2.3 again.

Already uninstalled and I reboot, back exactly the same.

http://i.imgur.com/G9oeWgj.png

Last edited by ygor.almeida; 04-03-2015 at 16:41.
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2015 , 15:58   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #424

SE can't restart that crash

or other wrong window, but serverdoc can close and restart

2.3 seDirector still freeze on my server
windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition

2.0 not freeze

please help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (12.3 KB, 459 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (75.1 KB, 476 views)

Last edited by e54385991; 04-04-2015 at 16:31.
Send a message via ICQ to e54385991
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2015 , 17:56   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #425

I was finally able to replicate the freezing issue on my end. I made some changes and am running it now to see if I can get it to freeze again.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2015 , 19:04   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #426

Test version, should show up as 2.4. Could everyone please try?

1.) Download http://sedirector.com/debug/seDirector.zip
2.) Extract the zip file
3.) Cut-and-paste seDirector.exe with the one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Asher Software\seDirector" and overwrite it
4.) Run seDirector

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

erwinquek
Old 04-09-2015 , 23:12   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Test version, should show up as 2.4. Could everyone please try?

1.) Download http://sedirector.com/debug/seDirector.zip
2.) Extract the zip file
3.) Cut-and-paste seDirector.exe with the one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Asher Software\seDirector" and overwrite it
4.) Run seDirector

Let me know if that fixes the issue.
Which issue are u referring to? There are a couple of issues posted in this forum for the last update. There isn't a changelog for your so-called official release.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-10-2015 , 08:57   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #428

Rather than this thread becoming too long with support requests, I kindly ask that you go to http://support.ashersoftware.com and click 'Contact support'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinquek View Post
Which issue are u referring to?
The freezing issue. A newsletter was just sent out about it as well.

Quote:
There isn't a changelog for your so-called official release.
There are Release Notes on every official release (at the download page), but since this is just a debug EXE, it will inherit version number 2.4 if it works fine.

erwinquek
Old 04-10-2015 , 10:07   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by
There are Release Notes on every official release (at the [URL="http://ashersoftware.com/seDirector/download/"
download[/URL] page), but since this is just a debug EXE, it will inherit version number 2.4 if it works fine.
Do check, the release note is till 2.2. Your latest released version is 2.3 right? Nothing mentioned there.

Btw, what newsletter you are referring to? How does one receive it?
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-10-2015 , 12:15   Re: [v2.3] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #430

Quote:
Do check, the release note is till 2.2. Your latest released version is 2.3 right? Nothing mentioned there.
I don't mean to sound rude, but how can I help you? You seem to be compelled to ensure everything is perfect during a period of bug fixes. Version 2.3 did not fix the issue, so I'm waiting for 2.4 to be verified (since it only affects about 20 of our customers out of 1000+). I'm happy to help you personally; if you have a problem or a question, feel free to PM me.

Quote:
Btw, what newsletter you are referring to? How does one receive it?
Please see my signature.