0% 

[L4D2] Super Tanks

Post New Thread Reply   

AzureStars
Old 12-09-2016 , 21:56   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeZukas View Post
With this plugin, the "sm_speedplayer" command from the plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1251446 does not work, maybe some conflict?
Use this version:-

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=146
PepeZukas
Old 12-10-2016 , 17:58   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureStars View Post
Thank you!
Danny_l4d
Old 12-25-2016 , 18:52   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #253

is it possible to add or edit this plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=214 that uses z_tank_health, i know it will set the tank HP to what z_tank_health is set only after the tank spawns it doesnt use it anymore
Old 01-19-2017 , 16:16   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #254

I've been trying to use this with tanks playground, where it spawns up to about 16tanks. its spawning the 1st one fine, but I can see it spawn and delete everyone after that. Any suggestions. I turned off all my addons and it still does it. Is it so wrong to wanna be able to fight heaps of super tanks.

Some help would be appreciated.thanks.
tigocesar
Old 01-19-2017 , 16:57   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #255

Maybe i'm wrong but i think that supertanks plugin put some "limits" on max of tank spawn. In my cfg it's something like that

st_wave1_tanks "1" // Default number of tanks in the 1st wave of finale. (def 1, min 0, max 5)
st_wave2_tanks "2" // Default number of tanks in the 2nd wave of finale. (def 2, min 0, max 5)
st_wave3_tanks "3" // Default number of tanks in the finale escape. (def 3, min 0, max 5)

How do you see, the plugin puts limit (5) on the last wave (finale), maybe puts on another tanks too. I think the only way of "resolve" is editing the sourcecode and remove this limit but maybe a lot of 'special tanks' could causes crashers on your server.
theiceguy
Old 01-20-2017 , 06:04   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #256

I had it work months ago on a diffirent computer, it spawned all the tanks, like normal in tanks playground, and they were all diffirent variations of the super tank. I don't remember changing anything. Anyway. I can see it spawn the first tank, and everything is fine, then I see it spawn another for about a quarter of a second, then it disappears.
theiceguy
Old 01-22-2017 , 17:37   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #257

I went through my old backup, and managed to find the version of supertanks that did work correctly for me on tanks playground, ie spawning multiple tanks at once. I installed it, and it has the same problem. I also looked through the cfg for spawn limits, found and adjusted them, but the problem remains the same. I press the button then watch the tanks. The first 1 spawns fine, then it spawns more(I see them spawn) but it deletes them in about a tenth of a second. The only thing I can really think of that might be the problem is that I changed computers and the previous 1 was running windows 7, the new one is running windows 10. So I was thinking maybe sourcemod or metamod might not be running at 100%?
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2017 , 08:34   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by theiceguy View Post
[...]
Changing computers is not the problem. Plus, my server has been on that map many many times and it doesn't reproduce that bug you mentioned. Probably because I modified it to my likings.

Also, you can try my version but you may not like the changes I made.

Last edited by cravenge; 01-23-2017 at 08:38. Reason: Typo
theiceguy
Old 01-24-2017 , 15:49   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #259

Trying your version would be much appreciated, thanks
Please link.
bazrael
Old 01-31-2017 , 14:49   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #260

In the period of past 3 years that used Super Tanks plugin, I merely saw twice that Jumper tank could combine with other tanks. (video1 and video2) I don't think it's a bug and combining 2 abilities in 1 tank may be a promising idea for further improvement in the future.

Have you people seen something like this???

Last edited by bazrael; 03-16-2017 at 13:16.