Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)

Post New Thread Reply   

The Great Weegee
Old 09-24-2018 , 11:15   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #21

Yes, RTD and ServerCommand Rage all installed correctly. RTD just doesn't work in rage.
doroemon
Old 09-24-2018 , 14:22   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Weegee View Post
Yes, RTD and ServerCommand Rage all installed correctly. RTD just doesn't work in rage.
I have check The Gambler Boss CFG,
edit it like this , it could fixed your problem:
PHP Code:
    "ability4"  

{  

"name"            "rage_servercommand"  
        "arg1"            "9999"
        "arg2"            "20"            
        "arg3"            "sm_forcertd @all"
        "arg4"            "250"
        "arg5"            "0"
        "arg6"            "0"
        "arg7"            "1"   
// Mode  (Use '0' for commands that are executed by the server on players (e.g. sm_blind), '1' for commands that affect the whole server (e.g. sv_gravity), '2' to execute the command on the Boss only, '3' to make the Boss execute the command.) 

"plugin_name"     "ff2_servercommandrage" 

The Great Weegee
Old 09-25-2018 , 08:58   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #23

Thanks for help!

Last edited by The Great Weegee; 09-25-2018 at 08:59.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 10-11-2018 , 22:48   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (HALLOWEEN UPDATE 1: Douleur Ressucite + Biohazard #15 Upd
Reply With Quote #24

Updated October 11, 2018: Added Douleur Ressucite and massively updated Biohazard Number 15.

Future plans:

-Make an entirely new boss thread showcasing only my custom-textured bosses and those which look nice enough without textures (reason: I personally feel most of my current non-textured bosses are lazy or could be done better).
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 10-16-2018 , 16:57   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (HALLOWEEN UPDATE 2: The Level Three Nightmare)
Reply With Quote #25

Bumped: The Level Three Nightmare's fog is now red, making it better for the intended ambience. If regular fog is preferred, simply set the "red" value under "ability8" to zero.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2018 , 16:17   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #26

Damn dude, you went HAM in MSPaint!
Old 10-20-2018 , 17:42   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Wow man, thanks! It sure means a lot! Maybe I’ll make my next boss some shitty Gmod character, or maybe I’ll just rig some edgy anime character and give them the same ol generic stun + uber so many bosses already have, because who needs to have fun or be even slightly creative? You’d like that, right? In all honesty, fuck off. People like you are the reason nobody feels okay making original Hales. They’ll get a freak idea they think is really cool or fun, only to have worthless cum stains like you stomp them back into the ground.
AnubisTF2
Old 10-22-2018 , 18:45   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
im dyin
Old 10-25-2018 , 16:12   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
lmfao
Cpt.Haxray
Old 05-05-2019 , 14:48   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #30

Yo, i know this thread is old, but ill like to ask for some assistance.

I've been trying to get the Gambler boss to work considering i thought the idea of a boss just forcertding on everyone would be amusing. However, it doesnt seem to actually work. While the uber part of the rage works, the forcertd part doesn't work.

I've looked over the config provided and nothing appears to be wrong with how the servercommandrage part is set-up, and i tried both new RTD and old rtd, despite the console command being the same, to see if that was the issue to no avail. I recall having issues with servercommandrage in the past as well, but forgot the exact situation.

Is anyone here able to help me with this problem?