Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]

Post New Thread Reply   

turtle6187
Old 07-27-2016 , 01:28   Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]
Reply With Quote #1

Hi
I downloaded the latest basebuilder version 7.4 and extracted it, everything is working fine except i did this to fix round time limit problem, i increased the round time limit otherwise the the round will end saying builders win. I think this should not happen, might be a problem on my side, I want to ask this was the correct solution for this problem?

My second question is can builders get all the weapons? I saw that only 1 gun was available and needs to say /unlock /upgrade didnt understood this...

Third question is after 1 round the team is not swapped, i was practicing with potti bot, there was only 2 players me and that bot but after 1 round the team was not swapped, How to fix it?

I appreciate any answers, Thank you
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2016 , 01:59   Re: Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]
Reply With Quote #2

Hi,

Where did you get this base builder?
Also, this sub-forum is for issues regarding the AMXX and its defaults plugins. Read its stickies.

For problems with plugins, post it on their respective threads, if there are any, open a new request on
Suggestions / Requests, or Scripting Help sub-forums. Also, provide the plugin source code or the link where you get it from.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 07-27-2016 at 02:06. Reason: misspellings
turtle6187
Old 07-27-2016 , 03:10   Re: Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Hi,

Where did you get this base builder?
Also, this sub-forum is for issues regarding the AMXX and its defaults plugins. Read its stickies.

For problems with plugins, post it on their respective threads, if there are any, open a new request on
Suggestions / Requests, or Scripting Help sub-forums. Also, provide the plugin source code or the link where you get it from.
Hi i get it from here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=144287 , sorry i didn't know that, on this thread https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=144287 , last comment was there to ask questions here so i asked here, Please tell me the correct section to post the question...
Thanks
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2016 , 10:42   Re: Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle6187 View Post
last comment was there to ask questions here so i asked here,
It was because his server was crashing, so @Natsheh said to him post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle6187 View Post
Please tell me the correct section to post the question...
Thanks
It is right there on the thread you downloaded the plugin. When you need support for a plugin, you ask on the plugins thread.
For example, if your server is crashing just after you install a new plugin, you ask it on the plugin's original thread. And if after some time, it did not help you or the plugin is not from this website, you go to Suggestions / Requests if you does not know how to program AMXX, or Scripting Help if you are a scripter. And there, we can decide if it is a AMXX problem or a Scripting problem. A Scripting problem is a code done wrongly, an AMXX problem is a bug on the AMXX.

For posts here, see this forum rules:
  1. FORUM RULES: Read before you post
  2. Alternatives to AMXX Support

Every forum has its rules, to describe the problems its discuss. The rules are available on the forums stickies:

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 07-27-2016 at 10:47. Reason: update
turtle6187
Old 07-27-2016 , 14:12   Re: Base Builder Help [Round time, weapons]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
It was because his server was crashing, so @Natsheh said to him post here.

It is right there on the thread you downloaded the plugin. When you need support for a plugin, you ask on the plugins thread.
For example, if your server is crashing just after you install a new plugin, you ask it on the plugin's original thread. And if after some time, it did not help you or the plugin is not from this website, you go to Suggestions / Requests if you does not know how to program AMXX, or Scripting Help if you are a scripter. And there, we can decide if it is a AMXX problem or a Scripting problem. A Scripting problem is a code done wrongly, an AMXX problem is a bug on the AMXX.

For posts here, see this forum rules:
  1. FORUM RULES: Read before you post
  2. Alternatives to AMXX Support

Every forum has its rules, to describe the problems its discuss. The rules are available on the forums stickies:

Thanks for the info...