Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

my logevent isn't working... I think...

Post New Thread Reply   

Major_victory
Old 12-07-2005 , 21:17   my logevent isn't working... I think...
Reply With Quote #1

hello all, i'm trying to make the bazooka mod work on de maps and so far it's working pretty well.
all except for one part.
I need to know when the player has planted the bomb and have it do some stuff(right now it's debug info for me).

here's the problematic code...
Code:
new canplantbomb public plugin_init () {                 register_logevent("checkbombplant",3,"1=triggered") } public checkbombplant() {     new sAction[64],sArg[32],sName[32],id,iUserId     read_logargv(0,sArg,32)     read_logargv(2,sAction,64)     parse_loguser(sArg,sName,32,iUserId)     id = find_player("k",iUserId)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] sArg: %s",sArg)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] sName: %s",sName)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] ID: %s",id)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] iUserId: %s",iUserId)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] sAction: %s",sAction)     client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] canplantbomb: %s",canplantbomb)     if (equal(sAction,"Planted_The_Bomb")) {         canplantbomb = 0         give_item(id, "weapon_c4")         hasBazooka[id] = true         Munni[id] = Munni[id] + get_cvar_num("amx_bazooka_ammo")         mode[id] = 1         client_print(0, print_chat, "[Bazooka] canplantbomb: %s",canplantbomb)     } }

my problem is that everything in the bombplant area is not happening, it doesn't give the weapon, it doesn't change the variable, and it won't show anything for the canpantbomb variable...
what's weird is it only does some of the functions like the chat message.

please let me know what i have wrong

p.s. i have tried to include what code goes along with this, i MAY have left something out
Send a message via AIM to Major_victory Send a message via Yahoo to Major_victory
eFrigid
Old 12-07-2005 , 21:19  
Reply With Quote #2

Move it to scripting/help ;)
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-07-2005 , 21:24  
Reply With Quote #3

Try:
Code:
register_event("SendAudio", "event_bomb_planted", "a", "2&%!MRAD_BOMBPL");
Major_victory
Old 12-07-2005 , 21:27  
Reply With Quote #4

o crap i clicked the wrong link... i though i WAS in the scripting help forum
please reply only to the one in scripting help

i'll ask a mod to delete this
Send a message via AIM to Major_victory Send a message via Yahoo to Major_victory