Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Question] CS:GO - Gamemode where you can upgrade weapons?

Post New Thread Reply   

KarlPolice
Old 03-11-2018 , 08:39   [Question] CS:GO - Gamemode where you can upgrade weapons?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I want to ask if someone ever made a CS:GO gamemode, or plugin where you can upgrade your weapons with a command such as.

!upgrade and then you can select like
Glock-18 and then you can choose like, damage or, how fast it can shoot or how the bullets should spawn, like.
Upgrade bullet amount idk.

I'm referring to a old old game called Teeworlds and there are like gamemodes such as Build TDM and N-LVL and there you can upgrade your weapons like the laser shoots one laser but you can make it shoot 3 lasers maximum as example. Like you give your weapon more skills, I tried to find a video for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw3sojGPXko

As example in teeworlds, a grenade launcher normally shoots one grenade and idk how fast, but they upgraded it and etc. farmed level and etc. which gets saved in a database and etc.

Did someone made that for CS:GO too? And if not can we make it and maybe let me help too? Atleast try, because that would be awesome if custom weapons and etc. are available in csgo.

Last edited by KarlPolice; 03-11-2018 at 08:52.
KarlPolice
Old 06-17-2018 , 03:28   Re: [Question] CS:GO - Gamemode where you can upgrade weapons?
Reply With Quote #2

Bump?