Post New Thread Reply   

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2014 , 04:25   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapped View Post
nobary from this community dont like noobs like you
Then why would we help them? If they don't appreciate it they (you) can do it yourself.

You're supposed to make money for a plugin you can't even create. How do you think you're going to give support for it if there's a problem? You'll have to share the source here so that's obviously not an option since you chose to violate the GPL openly. You will start to PM people which will be annoying as hell.

As you told aron, go learn PAWN.

Last edited by Black Rose; 05-29-2014 at 04:25.
swapped
BANNED
Old 05-29-2014 , 06:20   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Then why would we help them? If they don't appreciate it they (you) can do it yourself.

You're supposed to make money for a plugin you can't even create. How do you think you're going to give support for it if there's a problem? You'll have to share the source here so that's obviously not an option since you chose to violate the GPL openly. You will start to PM people which will be annoying as hell.

As you told aron, go learn PAWN.
I dont talk seriously im just angry because they reply without no sense, i take money for create this plugin and i have a little problem, i hope someone from this forum can help me and this is all, what is with this discusion ?

violate what ? i dont violate nothing, are u stupid or what ?
Like i say , IS NOT MY FUCKINg Server

the plugin work for steam and is designed for steam servers, ( but is not finished ).

If you wanna help me, then help me, if not , shut up
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2014 , 07:23   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #13

1. I told you 2 times what you're violating. The GPL. Do you know how to use Google? This is the reason you are able to learn PAWN and one reason this community is still alive. If you do not respect that I do not respect you.
2. Don't give a shit about if it's your server or not. You have strong connections to that non-steam community.
3. You take money for something you cannot create or support. Where's our share if we help you?
4. There are already countless swear filters that are better than this one using files to read from or RegEx. This plugin is complete shit. For example, if you write 5 messages the fifth will get removed for no reason. This is what you call antiflooding. I don't even...
5. You're acting like an asshole, thinking this is your private support forum while all of us do this in our free time. I'm here to help people that deserves it, you do not.
6. I'm pretty sure you're LordOfNothing. Overcompensating with the Steam logo in the signature is something only non-steamers do...

5 very good reasons not to help you, the sixth being a bonus.

Quote:
shut up
Make me...

Last edited by Black Rose; 05-29-2014 at 07:29.
swapped
BANNED
Old 05-29-2014 , 07:29   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #14

ok escuse me for disturb you ( i bet 1000$ you have an realy bad life )..
OvidiuS
Chillaxin'
Old 05-29-2014 , 08:52   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
ok escuse me for disturb you ( i bet 1000$ you have an realy bad life )..
Well, i think you have just lost 1000$.
Anyway will anyone trash this thread soon?
Send a message via Skype™ to OvidiuS
swapped
BANNED
Old 05-29-2014 , 10:23   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #16

why? the party just begin.
aron9forever
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2014 , 10:28   Re: problem with for() & containi in read chat swears
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
is not my server...

+ im not the one who made publicity on this server ( aron9fo... )
Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
If someone simply mentions that they run No-Steam servers (directly or indirectly), it is grounds for a ban as it falls under the "publicizing violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act" rule.

For example, UserA links to their Steam Community profile for some reason (it doesn't matter the reason) and on that profile are server IPs that allow No-Steam users. That is enough of a reason to ban UserA since they are showing that they run No-Steam servers (though indirectly). UserA might have never asked for anything specifically directed towards No-Steam, but the ban would still be valid.
You posted a plugin source, a direct attachment to this forum, containing a link and advertisement of a website that links to multiple non steam servers.
And you don't even have logic, why would I try to ban you? What do I care? I just don't like people like you, and even more than violating several international laws you can't express himself without insults or swearing, which not only makes you look stupid but probably also annoys people, because I for one don't like reading a post where people are friendly and more importantly civilized and then some guy pops up and starts shit-talking.