Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

0/0 Issue with newly configured servers

Post New Thread Reply   

DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-25-2013 , 17:47   0/0 Issue with newly configured servers
Reply With Quote #1

Im not sure what the issue is but all the steps in the FAQ are filled and the stats is functioning with all of my other server but for some reason the tf2 servers that I added the +ip line aren't picked up. Is there any reason for this it just shows 0/0?

I need to have +ip with these servers otherwise RCON doesn't work at all.
Walliski
Old 10-27-2013 , 14:02   Re: 0/0 Issue with newly configured servers
Reply With Quote #2

I also have +ip in all my servers, to get it work. Are you sure you have the correct log_address add? Does other things such as chat and score for players show up? Please note that you should not have "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" at any place, but the servers real local (or external IP in case they arent in the same LAN).

Also, if they are not in the same LAN, have you forwarded the correct ports? (27500 is default for the server running the daemon)

Do you have other servers that are working, or have you had any servers that have worked before?
DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2013 , 15:50   Re: 0/0 Issue with newly configured servers
Reply With Quote #3

Hey Walliski, Yeah the stats system works for my EU based servers, randomly today some of the US have reported back not sure if its a lag out some are still using 0/0. All the settings are correct I used the same autoexec from the EU. The ip's are allowed on the firewall since I use shared hosting but yeah im not sure whats causing it. There are no errors from either HLStats logs or per individual game servers.
Walliski
Old 10-27-2013 , 17:13   Re: 0/0 Issue with newly configured servers
Reply With Quote #4

And you also use the same log settings I suppose. I dont really know how the network traffic works with rcon commands and logs and stuff, but maybe it could be that your US servers somehow timeouts or something? One solution to this might be to check if the Daemon got any timeout settings, don't know about this myself, and cant check at this time, and second alternative that also requires some work, to setup another daemon running geographically closer to the servers..? Not maybe the best solution
DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2013 , 18:30   Re: 0/0 Issue with newly configured servers
Reply With Quote #5

Might just switch to GameMe really or just turn them off. Idk whats causing it and yeah same log settings. The Web Server is based in the UK and the US Game Servers are in Canada so shouldnt be too bad geographically. Thanks for your help though appreciate it