Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

(Request) Gain Spell on Rage

Post New Thread Reply   

LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 10-12-2017 , 20:05   (Request) Gain Spell on Rage
Reply With Quote #1

So I recently made a boss for a FF2 Halloween event for a server I love playing on, and it's almost 100% done. There's a problem, though. The owner, like many FF2 server owners, will only accept bosses that have a unique ability, or at the very least one that doesn't exist on the server yet. As you can probably guess, I'm not skilled enough with coding to create my own custom rage in time for the event, so I decided to come here to ask for help. The rage would allow the boss to get any amount of charges on any specific or randomized spell, which would be specified in the args. It could be something like this:

"ability1"
{
"name" "spookmaster_spells"
"arg0" "3" //Type of spell; 1 would be spell X, 2 would be spell Y, etc etc
"arg1" "3" //Number of uses
"plugin_name" "spookmaster_spells"
}

If anyone is willing to make this for me, I am more than willing to give you full credit on the boss and depending on the price you ask, I am even willing to pay in items.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2017 , 21:31   Re: (Request) Gain Spell on Rage
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHotPocketHomicide View Post

So I recently made a boss for a FF2 Halloween event for a server I love playing on, and it's almost 100% done. There's a problem, though. The owner, like many FF2 server owners, will only accept bosses that have a unique ability, or at the very least one that doesn't exist on the server yet. As you can probably guess, I'm not skilled enough with coding to create my own custom rage in time for the event, so I decided to come here to ask for help. The rage would allow the boss to get any amount of charges on any specific or randomized spell, which would be specified in the args. It could be something like this:

"ability1"
{
}

If anyone is willing to make this for me, I am more than willing to give you full credit on the boss and depending on the price you ask, I am even willing to pay in items.
hmmmm i cant help sorry
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
p0008874
Old 10-13-2017 , 04:10   Re: (Request) Gain Spell on Rage
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHotPocketHomicide View Post

"ability1"
{
}

Here's one way i can help.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264121