Post New Thread Reply   

bibu
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2011 , 12:40   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #321

You posted, how to:

Quote:
remove the Next, Back, and Exit buttons to show up to 10 items
Is there a way to still have the Exit button? I want to show in my plugin, just a menu which shouldn't have the Next, Back button.
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-30-2011 , 14:29   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #322

Create your own.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2011 , 17:18   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #323

Tell me how then?
Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2011 , 17:44   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #324

Add an exit option item like you would other menu items, then check for it in the handler like you do the other items.
I love you exolent!
Erox902
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2011 , 17:42   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #325

Hey i'm trying to make a admin menu for a exp mod now i want to make a give exp and take exp submenu... now the problem is i don't wanna choose a player first and then choose how much exp, that will be like 30 menus. Now i thought maybe i can make a menu to select how much exp they will get and in the handler make it remember how much and then send them to the player menu(same menu no matter wich exp you choose) can someone give me a hint or some help?
nikhilgupta345
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2011 , 18:46   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #326

You could save the amount in a new menu, and if it take, then you could make the number that they select into a negative number.

Another way is to make a boolean array for the player using the menu and set to true if it is giving xp and false if they are taking away xp.

After that you can show the same player menu, and then check which one they chose, and then set it based on that.
If you like my work, please
Send a message via ICQ to nikhilgupta345 Send a message via Yahoo to nikhilgupta345
Erox902
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2011 , 18:59   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #327

nikhilgupta345:
thnx alot, don't have time to test now but i think i should be able to make it work with the boolean option ...
thnx for fast reply aswell
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2011 , 23:40   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erox902 View Post
Hey i'm trying to make a admin menu for a exp mod now i want to make a give exp and take exp submenu... now the problem is i don't wanna choose a player first and then choose how much exp, that will be like 30 menus. Now i thought maybe i can make a menu to select how much exp they will get and in the handler make it remember how much and then send them to the player menu(same menu no matter wich exp you choose) can someone give me a hint or some help?
Your logic doesn't make sense. Choosing the player first won't make you have "30 menus". It will be the same number of menus if you choose player first or if you choose XP first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
You could save the amount in a new menu, and if it take, then you could make the number that they select into a negative number.

Another way is to make a boolean array for the player using the menu and set to true if it is giving xp and false if they are taking away xp.

After that you can show the same player menu, and then check which one they chose, and then set it based on that.
What do you mean by "save the amount in a new menu"?

I would make the players array (size 33) that stores the value to add to the player's XP. Put a positive number for adding and a negative for subtracting.

@Erox:
Maybe you would prefer something more like the amx_slapmenu?

P.S. You shouldn't post a question like this here. Make a post in the Scripting Help section since it is not a question about the tutorial itself.
Old 05-24-2011 , 23:48   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #329

I meant in a new array
If you like my work, please
Send a message via ICQ to nikhilgupta345 Send a message via Yahoo to nikhilgupta345
Erox902
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2011 , 10:28   Re: New AMXX Menu System
Reply With Quote #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Your logic doesn't make sense. Choosing the player first won't make you have "30 menus". It will be the same number of menus if you choose player first or if you choose XP first.

@Erox:
Maybe you would prefer something more like the amx_slapmenu?

P.S. You shouldn't post a question like this here. Make a post in the Scripting Help section since it is not a question about the tutorial itself.
1st: Yeah noticed that xD... the thing was accually i'm not sure how to pass the tempid to the submenu then, was kind of tired then :p

2nd: That would be awesome! But isn't that only possible with oldmenus?

3rd: Yeah sry 'bout that was thinking more about how to make the sending of all exp options to the same subplayermenu and somehow keeping the values of how much exp to add/take so the handler would give/take the right amount
so wasn't really sure if i should post in scripting help or here